Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 20130
-
05-10-26 22:13 #19830Senior Member

Posts: 441My Massage, Grandville
I heard from a friend who heard it from a friend, probably quite a while ago, that more than just a MS might be available, at My Massage Spa on Canal near Rivertown mall. A search turned up nothing, Anyone experience or heard what's available here?
-
05-10-26 21:17 #19829Senior Member

Posts: 1014Panacea
What's up with Panacea? One Monger gets a BBBJ with no mention of tip / upsell and another Monger gets an upsold 200+ HJ! I haven't been to Panacea in 10 plus years, but when I see BBBJ with no mention of tip, I get interested!
-
05-10-26 12:04 #19828Senior Member

Posts: 221Yes, Foxy is the one with crazy looking dude, and I was unaware of FS, just happy ending and extra for naked, but I saw her quite a while ago in her Holland apartment?
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 09:29 #19827Regular Member

Posts: 26Pant less rip off
Yes, I thought pants off would be full service.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 22:10 #19826Senior Member

Posts: 28Panacea Grandville
Decided to check out the new location. Its a nice enough spot and felt discrete. Scheduled ahead with Kaylee. She was pleasant to chat with and gave a good massage. On the flip, she got comfortable as requested, finished with BBBJ. Didn't ask about other options. Half hour was. 50 and no mention of tip. Gave what I felt was appropriate good amount. Will repeat!
-
05-09-26 18:54 #19825Regular Member

Posts: 2TNC Lineup
Was there a few weeks ago, it was just Li Li I believe her name was.
Originally Posted by Mystry12
[View Original Post]
Old Brunette Asian slim with very nice tits.
Would agree about the service however, just business and she cupped her hand over me at the finish on account of at the previous visit I sprayed quite a bit Which I was looking forward to doing again. All in all OK, 1 hr $80 nude HE $100 tip.
-
05-09-26 18:45 #19824Regular Member

Posts: 2TNC Lineup
Was there few weeks ago, it was just Li Li I think her name is. Older slim brunette Asian with very nice tits.
Originally Posted by Mystry12
[View Original Post]
Would agree about the service, she's always sweet but she cupped her hand over me at the finish on account of I sprayed a lot at the previous visit.
IDK just killed the fun a bit.
-
05-09-26 17:00 #19823Senior Member

Posts: 1262Clarification
I don't always get the shorthand, are you saying you paid over two hundred dollars for a HJ? That is ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Kzoorover
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 15:10 #19822Senior Member

Posts: 99TNC Lineup?
I haven't been to TNC in a bit. Last time was not up to the standards in look or performance. Mimi I believe was her name.
Has anyone been there recently and can let us know who is in the lineup?
Thank you.
-
05-09-26 11:45 #19821Regular Member

Posts: 26Panacea "Pant-less Option"
Tried out the new Panacea location and drew a young dark curly haired women.
Massage was fine with little teasing, on the flip I was upsold on topless and then the "pant less" option.
I figured pant less would at least get me free roaming and assumed full service.
When I went to slide my hand under her panties she said "no, panties stay on".
After 2 up sells and told No I lost the urge. Just a HJ for $$.2, no water, no candy?
I will not return!
-
05-09-26 09:00 #19820Senior Member

Posts: 26Kyra
I know you guys are saying she's real, but the STG photo and this one her tattoos do not match. Which ones are the more accurate photos.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 15:15 #19819Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kyra
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Me telling what I pay will not help you make your decision.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
I can tell you the door fee is $80 for 1 hour. I paid $80 for 1 hour, We wouldn't have enough time for a half hour, because she wants me to massage her too.
I Trade, You'll have to figure out what or how you pay.
All the pictures in her ad and the one I posted are real. Seeing her naked is a treat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464
-
05-08-26 12:33 #19818Senior Member

Posts: 404How much?
I tend to avoid all the chatter when no one speaks of the cheddar. How much does she charge?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 17:19 #19817Senior Member

Posts: 84Alison
Noticed an ad for her today.
Originally Posted by JoeHolland
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/249930010301
-
05-07-26 17:18 #19816Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kyra
Kyra.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
I don't need to take her to the bedroom. I get what I need on the table.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464









Reply With Quote





