Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 10222
-
05-08-26 13:43 #9982Senior Member

Posts: 135Lol
No, that thing wasn't there it was just 2 junkie white girls.
Originally Posted by DotComm
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 09:25 #9981Senior Member

Posts: 40Wow. I was just looking at that ad too. Looks cute in photos but something about it seemed off. Might've been the baggy / black eyes and psycho haircut LOL. Kudos to you for standing your ground. A lesser man would've given them some $$. Good lessons to learn from your story. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69;7607475[URL
-
05-08-26 06:42 #9980Senior Member

Posts: 43Caution
One of them roommates may hit you with that bat of "hers".
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69;7607475[URL
-
05-07-26 23:51 #9979Senior Member

Posts: 135Prices
Agreed, they get hotel room and 20 BJ get inflated to 100 blow and go LOL.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 23:39 #9978Senior Member

Posts: 135Warning
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/207159209
Met this girl in Mt. Laurel she works with 2 girls all full blown demon eaters. She was petite with a cute little body in a pink dress, she is a mess other than everything else I mentioned. Originally said rate was 250 negotiated 200 with BBBJ when I walked in the room she said her junkie friend would do the BBBJ and she would finish me with sex. This set up made no sense I asked can you just do the full service since that's what we agreed to she is small but has a hot temper started yelling saying I don't want your herps or syphalitis which I thought was pretty funny. So I said well I'll pass and she takes out a pocket knife saying you have to leave me some money since you in the room. I said no you will have to use that knife I continued toward the door she's yelling at me I walk out. The room was nasty and smelled like crack so much that when I got into my car, my clothes smelled like crack. Buyer beware dangerous little girl.
-
05-07-26 20:23 #9977Senior Member

Posts: 3005I agree 100% and stop agreeing to giving crackheads high rates they need to go back to the street looking half dead charging $300 and up hell no.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:19 #9976Senior Member

Posts: 135Prices
I agree with everything you have mentioned in the above post. Since I have been negotiating lower rates have been very successful and I'll just wait them out.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 19:33 #9975Senior Member

Posts: 629Like it says at the end of the latest Chipotle commercial "Everybody got choices".
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
I know we don't want to go without, but until we as the buyers set an upper limit around what we want to pay, prices are going to continue to go up until the sellers meet resistance.
That then becomes the new price point.
We saw it with AMPs where we reluctantly accepted the increase from $60 to $70 for a house fee and $100 to $120 and then pretty rapidly to $140 for the festivities, but it seems most of us have been successful at drawing the line at $140 (should have been $120) and $70 and prices have mostly stabilized. In this area. 18-24 months ago there were some spots trying to move the needle to $160. I don't go there anymore, and when my usual spots have tried it, I have resisted. In the last 6-12 months it's been rare I've been challenged when offering $140.
In the escort game it's a lot more fluid as there isn't a well-defined "market", per se, because body type, service quality, services provided, etc. Can all vary a lot more widely. I've been holding the line at $100-$150-$200 and have no problem walking if expectations are out of line. But if you are upset at paying $250, stop paying it and maybe prices will have to come down.
In theory, we can hold out a lot longer than the providers.
In theory.
-
05-03-26 11:51 #9974Senior Member

Posts: 135Economy
I hope so. Because paying 250 is starting to get old. Even been watching the strip clubs parking lots hoping they would slow down so these girls can start working. Never get any action at the strip clubs in NJ only Philly.
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 11:46 #9973Senior Member

Posts: 135Sad
Sad how? They all have a story. I just see this as the circle of life, they have a sad story and become addicted and we mongerers go to support their habit. Everyone is happy, maybe I'm cold but I'm not here to save animals.
Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 11:42 #9972Senior Member

Posts: 135Slide again
Vanessa gave me her personal number that's never on met her at a senior living apartment in Camden she said her aunt owns place was not great but she always delivers. Then she disappeared, text unanswered. She always does this she works for a little and then she's a ghost 👻 this has been her M. O for as long as I've been dating her. But she always delivers so I will see her when she comes back.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 09:31 #9971Senior Member

Posts: 350Slide
Farouk, have you seen slide since she's been back.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 12:12 #9970Senior Member

Posts: 56Sad.
Couldn't watch that garbage, talk about sad.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 19:57 #9969Senior Member

Posts: 3005Monica YouTube interview
Yes I know this should be in the streetwalker section here's Monica interview.
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/yUXYtegDRBU?si=1UTTjDqFel3j1tl1
-
04-30-26 17:49 #9968Senior Member

Posts: 136Yes you are correct.
Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978
[View Original Post]
I had searched the name and replied. Have you guys been able to get $60 bng or BBBJCIM from skip girls? I feel like the economy is slowing down and more skip girls are ending up on the streets. This could be good news guys so we can start paying less.











Reply With Quote




