Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 40005
-
05-12-26 21:45 #39240Senior Member

Posts: 769BD on Elston + PC on Lincoln
I noticed a spa on Lincoln far northside on Lincoln just south of Devon. The number listed on Google also points to a B. D. Spa on Elston. Rubmaps has a lot of reviews of BD but none for PC, which is much closer to me. Because both are two letters the search engine can't help me. Any reports about either of these spots, but especially PC? Looking for FS in my experiences and don't care abou the massage. Thanks.
-
05-12-26 21:07 #39239Senior Member

Posts: 413Pics
Are those accurate pics? The first Latina squatting looks nice.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:28 #39238Senior Member

Posts: 1833838 W Lawrence. PM me if you need the number.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:43 #39237Senior Member

Posts: 1605Ya Spa current lineup
Pics of the current lineup.
-
05-12-26 18:23 #39236Regular Member

Posts: 8Google Ya Spa Lawrence the address will pop up on FTS on Lawrence Ave. They used to have a google address but went away for the past month.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 17:55 #39235Senior Member

Posts: 262How do I find this magic place full of stacked Latinas.
Originally Posted by Cheekscago
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 17:52 #39234Senior Member

Posts: 375Yuki 50-50 spa (update)
So I texted 50-50 and asked if it was Yuki and she said no, Yuki will be back tomorrow. So it's not Yuki, it's someone else at 50-50 accepting and not honoring reservations. I actually told her that she was ruining Yuki's reputation so hopefully this is a one time thing. I don't want to mess up Yuki's business when it was really just some random person filling in for her I guess and not doing a good job. But Yuki needs to not let other people use the store number and mess up her reputation this way.
Originally Posted by Chiredditter
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 17:19 #39233Regular Member

Posts: 19Seconding this. I had an appointment for her this morning. I pulled up & some random girl who looked like she just woke up let me in. When I told her I had an appointment with Yuki she gave me a weird look then typed in her phone that Yuki wouldn't be back for a couple days? How could she let me book an appointment then not even be there? Afterwards, I was spammer with apologetic texts. Very disappointed & probably won't be back because it's a bit of a drive for me.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 16:35 #39232Regular Member

Posts: 8Dolly. Ya Spa.
Ya Spa texted me pics of a new girl they had named Dolly. Their pics are pretty on point so made the drive over. She's a latina from Puerto Rico. Slim waist, fat ass, double D's. Massage was ass tbh but I wasn't there for that. It's definitely worth it. She's only here for a week.
-
05-12-26 16:34 #39231Senior Member

Posts: 375Yuki 50-50 spa
Yuki at 50-50 does not honor appointments and I won't be going back. She also did this for the first time I saw her. That time I gave her another chance and saw her several more times. I think maybe she forgot me because it seems weird to not honor an appointment with a regular. But she probably forgot me because this was my first time seeing her since she's been back from vacation. Anyway for me that's two strikes. If you care about your appointment being honored don't book w Yuki.
-
05-12-26 15:58 #39230Senior Member

Posts: 262She looks like her pics actuallly she's pretty young and has good personality I think she'd give good service. She's not petite if you're okay with that then go for it.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:55 #39229Senior Member

Posts: 262AMP tour
Did the rounds today hunting fur a curvy goddess.
Orange: wanted to see Abby. She not bad but she looked totally different than pics. Has good plastic surgery on her face and tits. There was another girl named Nami who is accurate from pics seems really nice and has a great rack. I'd see her if I wasn't on the hunt for a certain type. Some Latin girl there had a big rack.
Star Spa: Then I hit up Star Spa but the girls there were either too wide shoulder or pics were photo shop to death. They even obliterated a giant mole on her face plus she had no shapely body.
RL: finally out of desperation I to RL and it was a total mess of idiotic mongers who were just standing around confused. I got a lineup of 3 viet girls and I chose the one with the biggest natural looking rack Tina. She was good did a table shower, dongguan which I didn't expect nor asked for, BBBJ, good massage and let me play with her body. She didn't kiss neither DFK nor LFK nor let you eat her without a dental dam. BUT wow I had a good time. I liked her but I paid VIP and I can't help but feel hoodwinked.
The other Latina girls and other Asian chicks there all looked good.
Why doesn't RL just post talk to the girl for service list.
-
05-12-26 15:46 #39228Senior Member

Posts: 345Wondering this too.
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:09 #39227Senior Member

Posts: 383Lisa at SXL
I went in late Sunday afternoon for my Cindy appointment and Lisa (I believe that's her name) came out to answer the door. Wow, nice jugs. Cindy suggested a threesome but also indicated the session wouldn't be as "natural" as hers and mine are. I might come back and see her on a Cindy day off.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 14:57 #39226Regular Member

Posts: 19Abby at Orange Spa
Stopped by Orange Spa because I love cute spinners & wanted to see Anna. Walked in & was told she won't be available for the next 2 days. Was going to leave but the girl convinced me to take a look at the other girls and there was another very cute spinner named Abby surprisingly so I stayed. Abby's pictures are pretty accurate but she def used AI to make them. Paid 140, was an average fuck. Super tiny girl, probably barely 95 pounds. Boobs done & I think she got her ass done too because it was quite firm. Kept commenting "too big" during CBJ. Every position we went in, she kept saying it which got kind of annoying after a while. Good attitude but not a lot of enthusiasm. Wouldn't repeat. I'll check back next week to see if Anna is still there.











Reply With Quote






