Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 260 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3843
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Depends on which Tracfone card you buy. The unlimited talk / text plus 4 GB card is $20 and lasts thirty days. The sixty minute for talk, text, data basic card is $19.99 and lasts ninety days. I bought one yesterday and loaded it to my phone.
    Ah that's what happened. The Walgreens clerk gave me the wrong one.

  2. #3842
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayback  [View Original Post]
    The tracfone $20 cards now last only one month.
    Depends on which Tracfone card you buy. The unlimited talk / text plus 4 GB card is $20 and lasts thirty days. The sixty minute for talk, text, data basic card is $19.99 and lasts ninety days. I bought one yesterday and loaded it to my phone.

  3. #3841
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKerouac16  [View Original Post]
    I use a Tracphone and just buy $20 card at CVS with cash to add air time every 3 months.
    The tracfone $20 cards now last only one month.

  4. #3840
    Braintree Police initiated a car chase that started at the Sonesta Suites on Wood Rd. With 6 individuals (3 males 3 females) who jumped a median and recovered a firearm. A few days ago when I was there I noticed a bunch of shady, hoodies up individuals being really fucking loud in the parking lot. Any experienced south shore monger knows this place. I personally always feel better when they're in the adjacent place rather than that one.

    Be safe out there ya'll. I'll probably give this place a few weeks to cool down.

  5. #3839
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin76  [View Original Post]
    Whats up? Do youstill go to Kelly?

    Does she do extras? Is she good looking?

    Thanks.
    She doesn't do extras and would probably kick you out if you try anything or ask her. She's average looking. Very nice person. Lesbian FWIW.

  6. #3838

    Kelly waxing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    She's the best - https://bodywaxingbykelly.com/.

    Professional, a bit rough. But gets it done quick! Indirectly, she makes sure that you're not thinking about funny stuff. She's been around for a long time and very experienced. If you're looking for wax and HJ, Cida in Everett is good. Waxing takes too long. But a lot of attention to Mr. Happy.
    Whats up? Do youstill go to Kelly?

    Does she do extras? Is she good looking?

    Thanks.

  7. #3837
    I haven't looked at xxx stuff in nearly 2 years not even a glimpse.
    I don't get how that dude hobby buchanon gets away with what he does.
    If its still online? Hasn't been taken down.
    ya'h go inside a hotel room and smack a girls boob, good luck

  8. #3836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MJolnir7  [View Original Post]
    Is it my imagination or are more and more providers getting out of the business recently? I've been looking up girls that I'd seen before or were thinking of seeing, and their ads have disappeared without a trace. Anyone else noticing a trend?
    They leaving to go on OF and basically sell content. I have 3 girls who apparently still respond to text but they not doing any date. Strictly content only now.

  9. #3835
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    It went offline, temporarily. This site is great. Close to unfiltered and probably the remaining sites that still contains amateur / homemade style videos. Most others removed them from their site. The memo on their page states that it needs to clean up some shit and potential illegal content. Hope it comes back soon.
    https://www.cnn.com/2026/05/08/europ...thorities-intl

    Doesn't look good for a return without changes to make it just like every other site.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #3834

    Motherless

    It went offline, temporarily. This site is great. Close to unfiltered and probably the remaining sites that still contains amateur / homemade style videos. Most others removed them from their site. The memo on their page states that it needs to clean up some shit and potential illegal content. Hope it comes back soon.

  11. #3833

    Providers leaving the business?

    Is it my imagination or are more and more providers getting out of the business recently? I've been looking up girls that I'd seen before or were thinking of seeing, and their ads have disappeared without a trace. Anyone else noticing a trend?

  12. #3832
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran2025  [View Original Post]
    28 years ago I booked an escort to come to my NYC hotel room. She took the money up front, said she had to go give it to her driver, and I never saw her again. I immediately realized how much worse it could have been and never booked an escort again.
    Same thing happened to me many years ago. Mine left a cheapo purse in the room and went downstairs to "pay her driver". With outcalls you have to be vigilant of such tricks.

  13. #3831
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    IThis shit is wildly grim as hell and fits right into the kind of scenario that I avoid at all times.
    28 years ago I booked an escort to come to my NYC hotel room. She took the money up front, said she had to go give it to her driver, and I never saw her again. I immediately realized how much worse it could have been and never booked an escort again.

  14. #3830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    This is ALL so fucked up

    I just finished watching a 26-minute video on an escort who gets into a dispute with a non-paying client who then pulls a gun and assaults her. She then calls a guy she's seeing, looking for revenge. She lures the bad client back to her apartment under false pretenses. There's a planned robbery that goes sideways in the worst way, shots are fired, and a man ends up dead. The escort gets charged with felony murder, but pleads down to aggravated assault and gets a relatively light sentence (5 years in prison + probation). This shit is wildly grim as hell and fits right into the kind of scenario that I avoid at all times.

    P.S. If you asked me, they're both garbage. She's selling pussy while her children are there, and the client is a piece of shit for pulling a gun on her. This incident happed not too long ago.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URPSa4_OtSs

  15. #3829

    Site Search

    So searching on the site has limitations especially with names of three letters. Think Amy, Mai, Mae, Tia, Kim_, One, May, Zoe etc.

    I may have a workaround but was curious about your thoughts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape