Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 35 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 24826
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24316
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    You weren't kidding. It's this one right? I knew she looked familiar. Did she always wear a wig?

    https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.
    The link doesn't bring anything up when I click on it. She wore a variety of wigs. I never payed them much mind because I was there for her spinner body and open menu.

  2. #24315
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuie3  [View Original Post]
    Think she had a baby, I believe she was advertising when she was pregnant.
    She had the kid and went back to her initial weight again. Remember seeing her while she was pregnant, and then again after she had the kid.

    She just fell off the radar for at least a year and a half probably.

  3. #24314

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her in two or three years. But decent average massage with L1. If she is comfortable with you or on second visit L2 for a up charge. She has a room set up in her house in a safe neighborhood. She does talk nonstop if that is a issue. Nice lady but nothing special.
    Good info, thanks!

  4. #24313

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Footlover405  [View Original Post]
    Hoping someone local can help me out. Will be in town this weekend and was looking thru the ads. Not sure why this kept reverberating in my mind, but now I'm curious and wanting to try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/632972597252

    Tried doing a search and nothing really revealing popped up. Just curious as to how a visit went and such.

    PM's are fine and thanks!
    Have not seen her in two or three years. But decent average massage with L1. If she is comfortable with you or on second visit L2 for a up charge. She has a room set up in her house in a safe neighborhood. She does talk nonstop if that is a issue. Nice lady but nothing special.

  5. #24312
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one recently? Any insights are appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207525198
    Fake picture very sketchy side of town 42nd mitfoffer or however, you spell it big pass for me.

  6. #24311

    Intel on these three?

    Hello Gents! Look for intel on these. Please chime in should you have any. Appreciate it.

    Pink-e.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207529421

    Sno.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/207525284

    Ash.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207538875

  7. #24310

    Looking for info. Miss Cindy

    Hoping someone local can help me out. Will be in town this weekend and was looking thru the ads. Not sure why this kept reverberating in my mind, but now I'm curious and wanting to try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/632972597252

    Tried doing a search and nothing really revealing popped up. Just curious as to how a visit went and such.

    PM's are fine and thanks!

  8. #24309
    Anyone see this one recently? Any insights are appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207525198

  9. #24308
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.

    I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.
    Think she had a baby, I believe she was advertising when she was pregnant.

  10. #24307
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.

    I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.
    You weren't kidding. It's this one right? I knew she looked familiar. Did she always wear a wig?

    https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.

  11. #24306

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.

    I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.
    I saw the post and blew on past it. Having no idea that was the same woman!! She is twice the size she was back then! Close to the Castle. Saw her a couple of times. The last time I gave her $ cash. Left & stayed parked in a nearby parking lot looking at messages on my phone. She comes out of her place half dressed with her tits nearly out. Goes to the grocery store right there. Couldn't believe she didn't have on more than she did, so I stayed around to watch. A few minutes later she comes back from the grocery with her purchase. It was a site to see. I wondered what happened to her. She doubled up! 😳.

  12. #24305
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah I remember her. She's by Shelby St area on south side. She works from her home.

    WTF was her name? She was a bunch skinnier back then.

    Only issue was, when I tried seeing her she had a BF and kid in the house in the next room, so I left.
    She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.

    I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.

  13. #24304
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Tired of time wasters

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/311287472958

    Tried to meet up twice, completely ghosted both times after agreeing to a time. No reply first time, second time with a lame excuse an hour later.

    Any recommendations for someone with good coms who respects peoples time, or a good local AA provider? Haven't had one since Callie retired.

  14. #24303

    Yes. She's the Gymnast

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    Katie Kat is beautiful head to toe but too expensive considering all of her restrictive rules.

    Talos.
    She looks even better than she used to IMO. She was always pretty pricey. What is her fee now? I don't think Brooke looked quite that good, but she was still an Hottie.

  15. #24302

    Katie kat

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. There were two similar girls. Katie was the gymnast and brooke was the hotel one with a lot of rules.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_
    Katie Kat is beautiful head to toe but too expensive considering all of her restrictive rules.

    Talos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape