Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 26637
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25962

    Update: found new post "qv 140"

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam  [View Original Post]
    So I made the mistake of not taking a screenshot and posting the link instead, the person took it down. But it said something like in for one day only last Wednesday, they actually started posting on Tuesday. Anyway comms were decent, set a time, then they asked a couple minutes before if I would be long, made the need food excuse pushed a half hour, which turned into an hour. So I decided to scope the spot (Division an 52nd or something) some trailer park. Address didn't exist, but circled back and watched cars come in, until I see a car come in drive back near the parking area where I was at, male gets out and goes into a blacked out car with tints, maybe pulls something out then gets back into the car with some woman and heads back towards the trailer, I drive by closer and don't see where they went I go back to a safe spot and text if she's ready now, then she sends another address that's a trailer down. At that point I leave, she puts up a fit I leave her on red.

    I remembered the rule, there's always more fish in the sea. Way too sketchy to get jammed up by a guy while I'm doing the deed. Pics were all of a skinny brunette with a ohat ass. Should have known it was TGTBT, anyway still looking. Hard these days since I don't have seeking. All my UTRs have moved or gotten into relationships..
    Here's the post adding images, also here's the link for as long as it's live: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/490012452208.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9147.jpg‎   IMG_9146.jpg‎   IMG_9145.jpg‎  

  2. #25961

    No Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Klue or Kluee wants 600 or 700 for FS. She's legit, but has a serious case of GPS. Her friend, Chyna, is the same price. There's also a tude to deal with and she's not that attractive. Save your money, avoid a bad experience, and go bang three other providers.
    KlueBliss used to or still has an account on the Forum. She used to message me and others to drum up business. I never saw her. She also has an OF and Snap account.

  3. #25960
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Someone must be paying these prices, or they wouldn't have $$ for their drugs. Must be mongers unfamiliar with this site.
    I don't really negotiate on prices, I usually don't have an issue with what they are asking but $500-$700 is way beyond realistic in my opinion. Be safe. JK.

  4. #25959

    What I don't get

    Quote Originally Posted by GRDiver  [View Original Post]
    GPS? More like full Midas syndrome! I used to fuck this chick back in the day for 100 with little rules and then she disappeared for awhile. She's not worth anywhere near that donation especially when she gets her attitude. Do these providers really think theres alot of guys lining up to pay anything over 500 in GR? At that donation get yourself a hot college sugarbaby and call it a day. Don't spend a penny on these GPS providers.
    Someone must be paying these prices, or they wouldn't have $$ for their drugs. Must be mongers unfamiliar with this site.

  5. #25958
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Klue or Kluee wants 600 or 700 for FS. She's legit, but has a serious case of GPS. Her friend, Chyna, is the same price. There's also a tude to deal with and she's not that attractive. Save your money, avoid a bad experience, and go bang three other providers.
    GPS? More like full Midas syndrome! I used to fuck this chick back in the day for 100 with little rules and then she disappeared for awhile. She's not worth anywhere near that donation especially when she gets her attitude. Do these providers really think theres alot of guys lining up to pay anything over 500 in GR? At that donation get yourself a hot college sugarbaby and call it a day. Don't spend a penny on these GPS providers.

  6. #25957

    Kluee

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandan10  [View Original Post]
    Seems legit, but costly af, at least for FS.
    Klue or Kluee wants 600 or 700 for FS. She's legit, but has a serious case of GPS. Her friend, Chyna, is the same price. There's also a tude to deal with and she's not that attractive. Save your money, avoid a bad experience, and go bang three other providers.

  7. #25956

    Update on TOFTT

    So I made the mistake of not taking a screenshot and posting the link instead, the person took it down. But it said something like in for one day only last Wednesday, they actually started posting on Tuesday. Anyway comms were decent, set a time, then they asked a couple minutes before if I would be long, made the need food excuse pushed a half hour, which turned into an hour. So I decided to scope the spot (Division an 52nd or something) some trailer park. Address didn't exist, but circled back and watched cars come in, until I see a car come in drive back near the parking area where I was at, male gets out and goes into a blacked out car with tints, maybe pulls something out then gets back into the car with some woman and heads back towards the trailer, I drive by closer and don't see where they went I go back to a safe spot and text if she's ready now, then she sends another address that's a trailer down. At that point I leave, she puts up a fit I leave her on red.

    I remembered the rule, there's always more fish in the sea. Way too sketchy to get jammed up by a guy while I'm doing the deed. Pics were all of a skinny brunette with a ohat ass. Should have known it was TGTBT, anyway still looking. Hard these days since I don't have seeking. All my UTRs have moved or gotten into relationships.

    I'll be patient and see if anything pops up, recs appreciated if yall have any. I'm a bit picky and never liked CJ types, the most I've gone out of my range has been Lana Lapiz, because she's still pretty ok looking.

    Happy fishing.

  8. #25955
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Not Tiny Tiger. Tiny is a different one

    This tiny
    Oh damn! Their bodies look identical, right down to the tiny titties with thick nipples!

  9. #25954
    Not Tiny Tiger. Tiny is a different one

    This tiny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5978.jpg‎  

  10. #25953
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly;7610906[URL
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalamazoo/massage/tinytiger/721104756077[/URL]
    Yeah, not the tiny in question.

  11. #25952
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to Tiny? Haven't seen her post in forever.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/721104756077

  12. #25951
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkesque  [View Original Post]
    Done with Kitty / Grace. It's a shame, she's fucking hot and she gives good head, but her attitude has gone downhill since the first few times I've seen her. The last two times she's tried to both a.) back out on what we agreed on before I showed up, and b.) rush me on the finish. No bigger turnoff than a girl acting like sucking my dick is taking too long when I've paid for a half hour and we're maybe 5 minutes in.
    Yeah she's definitely back to her old habits before her rehab stay and its unfortunately due to her "friends" that she hangs out with. Definitely will avoid for now as it seems like she's turn for the worse with her attitude and her rushing to get people out the door.

  13. #25950

    Amber Red Head

    Any one indulge quite yet? She's been posting here periodically. Pics almost come off as a stripper, just trying to see if she is legitimate.

    Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/202196193369

  14. #25949

    Lana Lapiz?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lanalapiz

    Anyone seen her lately? Couldn't find anything recent.

  15. #25948
    Quote Originally Posted by BudMan455  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or heard from Tyla? Lightskin Greek goddess. Or does anyone have recommendations on Greek providers?
    The last time I saw her she was showing me all the weird and obsessive texts and voicemails she receives. Probably just creeped out. Not to mention she was already low volume to begin with and was never a GR resident. She still sometimes posts in Lansing tho if you can catch her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape