Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 26638
-
05-12-26 15:58 #25963Senior Member

Posts: 163Kluee
Klue or Kluee wants 600 or 700 for FS. She's legit, but has a serious case of GPS. Her friend, Chyna, is the same price. There's also a tude to deal with and she's not that attractive. Save your money, avoid a bad experience, and go bang three other providers.
Originally Posted by Dandan10
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 23:14 #25962Senior Member

Posts: 52Update on TOFTT
So I made the mistake of not taking a screenshot and posting the link instead, the person took it down. But it said something like in for one day only last Wednesday, they actually started posting on Tuesday. Anyway comms were decent, set a time, then they asked a couple minutes before if I would be long, made the need food excuse pushed a half hour, which turned into an hour. So I decided to scope the spot (Division an 52nd or something) some trailer park. Address didn't exist, but circled back and watched cars come in, until I see a car come in drive back near the parking area where I was at, male gets out and goes into a blacked out car with tints, maybe pulls something out then gets back into the car with some woman and heads back towards the trailer, I drive by closer and don't see where they went I go back to a safe spot and text if she's ready now, then she sends another address that's a trailer down. At that point I leave, she puts up a fit I leave her on red.
I remembered the rule, there's always more fish in the sea. Way too sketchy to get jammed up by a guy while I'm doing the deed. Pics were all of a skinny brunette with a ohat ass. Should have known it was TGTBT, anyway still looking. Hard these days since I don't have seeking. All my UTRs have moved or gotten into relationships.
I'll be patient and see if anything pops up, recs appreciated if yall have any. I'm a bit picky and never liked CJ types, the most I've gone out of my range has been Lana Lapiz, because she's still pretty ok looking.
Happy fishing.
-
05-11-26 22:33 #25961Senior Member

Posts: 1014Oh damn! Their bodies look identical, right down to the tiny titties with thick nipples!
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 21:24 #25960Senior Member

Posts: 122Not Tiny Tiger. Tiny is a different one
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
This tiny
-
05-11-26 21:04 #25959Senior Member

Posts: 499Yeah, not the tiny in question.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly;7610906[URL
-
05-11-26 19:32 #25958Senior Member

Posts: 1014https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/721104756077
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 17:14 #25957Senior Member

Posts: 185Yeah she's definitely back to her old habits before her rehab stay and its unfortunately due to her "friends" that she hangs out with. Definitely will avoid for now as it seems like she's turn for the worse with her attitude and her rushing to get people out the door.
Originally Posted by Sharkesque
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 15:23 #25956Regular Member

Posts: 22Amber Red Head
Any one indulge quite yet? She's been posting here periodically. Pics almost come off as a stripper, just trying to see if she is legitimate.
Thanks guys!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/202196193369
-
05-11-26 12:51 #25955Senior Member

Posts: 68Lana Lapiz?
https://tryst.link/escort/lanalapiz
Anyone seen her lately? Couldn't find anything recent.
-
05-11-26 00:12 #25954Senior Member

Posts: 157The last time I saw her she was showing me all the weird and obsessive texts and voicemails she receives. Probably just creeped out. Not to mention she was already low volume to begin with and was never a GR resident. She still sometimes posts in Lansing tho if you can catch her!
Originally Posted by BudMan455
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 22:01 #25953Senior Member

Posts: 225Tyla
She posts in Lansing these days, which I believe is also where she lives. I saw her several times in GR back in Nov-Jan but after that could never seem to set up a time with her. I thought we had made a good connection at the time. In the past she had a normal job but not sure that is the case these days. Keep in mind that she also deletes her STG posts after she goes off the clock.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
OD.
-
05-10-26 18:11 #25952Senior Member

Posts: 54Kitty
Done with Kitty / Grace. It's a shame, she's fucking hot and she gives good head, but her attitude has gone downhill since the first few times I've seen her. The last two times she's tried to both a.) back out on what we agreed on before I showed up, and b.) rush me on the finish. No bigger turnoff than a girl acting like sucking my dick is taking too long when I've paid for a half hour and we're maybe 5 minutes in.
-
05-10-26 16:06 #25951Senior Member

Posts: 170Tyla
I been seeing Tyla post in Lansing so I'm not sure if she went back out that way. I seen something about some car problems so maybe she'll make it back to this side. As for recommendations I don't have any but hopefully Tyla will make it back this way since it's not an upcharge and she enjoys it.
Originally Posted by BudMan455
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 13:22 #25950Senior Member

Posts: 499The first clue is she posted for five different cities all over the state.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 12:42 #25949Senior Member

Posts: 122This one wants to sell vids before meet
She is undoubtedly a scam. Wants to sell vids before any meetup. $25 a vid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/896421023843











Reply With Quote




