Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 26919
-
05-12-26 19:25 #26454Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone got info on them?
Been eying few girls just didn't have enough balls to go and try it or see if they're real but maybe someone here got to see them?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7732554752/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3312932708/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2243402086/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6123685762/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3465497212/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4359795370/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2543831145/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7732453264/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5742616862/1
-
05-12-26 15:29 #26453Senior Member

Posts: 387Parkwhiz helped when I would go downtown, it was usually like 12 dollars, I know its probably more than that now but its still much cheaper than normal prices.
Originally Posted by JohnN
[View Original Post]
(But the good agencies have moved to O'Hare which is honestly easier, if you're a visitor you don't need to go so far, if you live downtown and partake in the hobby you can afford an uber easily).
-
05-12-26 12:13 #26452Senior Member

Posts: 239Eliza Claire, Sasha Valentine, and Ruby Bell also seem to be part of that group that shares places.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 11:49 #26451Regular Member

Posts: 18Downtown
Scarlett Johnson and Eliza Claire are near the viagra triangle.
Originally Posted by dbones
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 21:12 #26450Senior Member

Posts: 769Higher price
If you are willing to go up in price, there are some women who share a place around Old Town if I correctly. All are out of my budget but all are highly reviewed: Johnny Blue, Calliste Camu, Margot Darling.
Originally Posted by dbones
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 19:32 #26449Senior Member

Posts: 148Only agency girls AFAIK. Downtown rent is expensive and parking is outrageous.
Originally Posted by dbones
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 13:38 #26448Senior Member

Posts: 65Recommendations for downtown incall?
Hi all—been searching the sites and reading this board and it seems like most of the action is outside of downtown area. Does anyone have recommendations for regular downtown incall (not someone who occasionally gets a hotel). Loop, river north are ideal but anything downtown or close is cool too. No real restrictions on price point but do like good service so don't mind spending more.
-
05-11-26 12:30 #26447Senior Member

Posts: 88Incall?
Did you do an outcall with her? Ad states outcall but sometimes they host.
Originally Posted by UnsureDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 17:08 #26446Senior Member

Posts: 107"Present" not a good gift.
I know some have inquired about ths lady so I can now tell you not to waste your time. There is a reason she posts so often, and moves around so much. She also just changed her number.
Based on what I heard she is a total rip off. Just posts all the time hoping for a sucker to show up. I was told she refused to do CBJ until junior was more ready, which defeats the purpose.
So I guess she gave the worst possible attempt at a hand job to get him ready. One hand always on her phone texting, and sometimes stopping everything to text. Lazy, no effort, complete rip off.
I've heard of some bad experiences but she ranks as one of the worst. She new what she was doing or "wasn't doing" in this case. Cash and dash is only thing that would be worse. She also stays in bad neighborhoods near the city all the time.
You all can thank me for finding this info becasue I am saving you the trouble, time, and money.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...67ddab80e955a0
-
05-10-26 00:20 #26445Senior Member

Posts: 78Dociious Review
https://callescort.org/708-954-5714
Saw her and was amazed at her dick sucking ability. I never cum from head but she was a monster at it. Was a little hard to catch but worth it. I will be seeing her in a couple days. She said her menu is open. Her body was nice and she was easy to talk with. Highly recommend.
-
05-08-26 19:14 #26444Senior Member

Posts: 255Well if it's not a fake profile, it's definitely a fake body.
Originally Posted by ErnestMendz
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:12 #26443Senior Member

Posts: 255Damn, the lesson you learned was just don't do deposits? Should also be don't do outcalls to your own house, especially if you're married. Even if you're not, they can look up property records to find out your real name, and probably find out where you work etc. You need to keep EVERYTHING separate—accounts, phones, emails, locations etc. Probably shouldn't even let them in your car. But we've all done stupid stuff. I once had some fun in my car and afterwards remembered to check for the condom wrapper. Looked all over and never found it, figured it either fell out or she took it. Well a year later I'm cleaning the junk out of my car and I found it. Whoops! That could've been very bad.
Originally Posted by WallStreetBull
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 08:53 #26442Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone had any real experience with her?
She looks really hot in the pics, but I'm wondering if she's legit or just another fake profile.
https://megaescorts.online/annabella...-escort-54789/
-
05-08-26 00:57 #26441Senior Member

Posts: 206Upddat
Didn't take any pictures inside, Burner phone, financial account was a burner account so no way to reference back knock on wood this just stays in my deepest darkest memories and lesson learned.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:35 #26440Senior Member

Posts: 755Never Real Addresses or Numbers
Fake phone and cheap motels are sound investments, especially if you're married. Any girl who will only see you at your residence is obviously trouble. Did she take any photos inside your house? Did you send her a traceable phone number? Is your app for wiring $s connected to an account your wife has access to? If the answer to all is no, you should have some plausible deniability here. If the answer is yes, start protecting yourself (erase and block phone communication, eliminate the financial app and establish a new one with no trace of this transaction). Good luck. We've all made poor decisions.
Originally Posted by WallStreetBull
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




