Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 808
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Pretty new to CC, I see some users are labled professionals and some are not. What is the difference? Thanks.
    Professionals are the ones who charge an hourly rate to cuddle you and a session with one needs to be booked on the platform. Tho don't expect professionalism or professional behavior as you will not always experience that since many are just your average gnd trying to get bills paid, although few of them are certified cuddlers as ridicules as that may sound. The true enthusiasts cuddle free of charge though it is not uncommon for "professionals" to disguise as enthusiasts and charge you while avoiding the house fee (15% of the total official cost of the session). When interacting with the cuddlers on the platform do not even hint that you are looking for anything more than cuddles.

    Also, when interacting with the pros do not provide your phone number on the platform or ask for hers until after the session is booked. Some pros use all kind tricks to avoid the house fee like "accidentally" sharing their number or fake a cancellation. Just follow the rules over there and keep your account in good standings.

  2. #597

    Blair update

    She got some very favorable reviews in this thread, with references to camming professionally. She just logged back on to CC after som. E time away, and her profile now has highly specific language about platonic only, including citing Illinois state criminal law about recording someone against their consent. Sounds like she got spooked by someone being a creep.

  3. #596

    Cuddle Comfort

    Pretty new to CC, I see some users are labled professionals and some are not. What is the difference? Thanks.

  4. #595
    Googled to see it and this came up. Ya, why would cc even be mentioned on such a site?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Its just a public meetup, no cuddling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5292.jpg‎  

  5. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by MeNU469  [View Original Post]
    Just ran across this. Some of you may be interested:

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/...F0%9F%A9%B5/p1

    You're invited to the Chicago Cuddle Connection Meetup!

    Date: Saturday May 30th 12-3 pm.

    Location: Allison Woods Picnic Grove at 2856 Milwaukee Ave Northbrook, IL (Just across the street from the Hilton Chicago / Northbrook).

    Cost: Free.

    Format: Potluck picnic in the park.
    Its just a public meetup, no cuddling.

  6. #593

    Cuddler meetup

    Just ran across this. Some of you may be interested:

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/...F0%9F%A9%B5/p1

    You're invited to the Chicago Cuddle Connection Meetup!

    Date: Saturday May 30th 12-3 pm.

    Location: Allison Woods Picnic Grove at 2856 Milwaukee Ave Northbrook, IL (Just across the street from the Hilton Chicago / Northbrook).

    Cost: Free.

    Format: Potluck picnic in the park.

  7. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I've tried every way to get back on, are there any success stories? Because the longest I been able to get on is one week. I need help.
    If Banned on your PC: Go to www.cuddlecomfort.com, click on the lock icon to the left of the domain name - Cookies and site data - In the Allowed tab, click whatever is there one at a time and move over to the Blocked tab by clicking Block. Then back to the Allowed tab, highlight them one at a time and click remove. You should be no longer banned. If they got you by the IP after multiple attempts, then use your cell solely. I toggle between 4 different accounts at the moment on the same cell. See Grok or chatGPT on how to clear cookies and cuddle comfort data from your cell then what you want to do going forward is first restart your phone, then make sure it is disconnected from your home's WIFI. Create a new email account and set up the new Cuddle Comfort account (I use AOL mail to create single purpose accounts). You can stay logged in to the account just make sure you are not connected to your home WIFI so the account never gets associated with your blocked home IP. If you realize you were connected, disable WIFI again and reboot, this will generate a new IP for your cell.

    I have a Droid but the general concept should be the same for Apple. I installed Firefox on my cell. I'm running 4 active cuddle comfort accounts at the moment, all on the same cell. I'm logged in to two at a time. But that's for the advanced class I also have a google burner number to use whenever I'm asked by a girl for my number on the site so these miserable nazis can't track me down and associate me with my older accounts.

    Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

  8. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I've tried every way to get back on, are there any success stories? Because the longest I been able to get on is one week. I need help.
    Best bets I've seen in other threads:

    - Use a VPN so you're using a different IP address when logging in.

    - Change your location on top of the VPN change.

    - If you're already on a VPN and can't get in, change to a different IP address on the server until you're successful.

    - Take communication with Pros offline asap so your communication can't be tracks and used against you.

    - OpenVPN is free if you need a way to change your IP address.

  9. #590

    Banned help

    I've tried every way to get back on, are there any success stories? Because the longest I been able to get on is one week. I need help.

  10. #589

    Great tip

    What a huge timesaver!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    The way I do it is to open the profile for someone, then copy the name you want to find and paste it into the URL over the name of the profile you opened. That should take you directly to the profile you want.

  11. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by PRichards055  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the list and reviews. I tried Maryams a few times and agree with your view.

    Is there anyway to search the names or is is just scrolling and scrolling?
    The way I do it is to open the profile for someone, then copy the name you want to find and paste it into the URL over the name of the profile you opened. That should take you directly to the profile you want.

  12. #587

    Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Tranquilheart is open but really expensive and not worth it for her looks.
    Thanks for the list and reviews. I tried Maryams a few times and agree with your view.

    Is there anyway to search the names or is is just scrolling and scrolling?

  13. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulandis  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm finally dropping my experience list. These aren't full reviews / detailed experiences but more of a highlight, hitting the stuff we all care about. A few things:

    1. This is my experience, so it's not a guarantee that every girl will do with you what they did with me.

    2. I can't recall the "extras" prices for all of these girls, but the highest I remember being quoted is $500 (no, I didn't pay for that). So, just bring upwards of that much money to a session if she does offer any extras.

    3. Please review the longer posts throughout this thread; they're extremely helpful and are a good guide on how to navigate the scene. Some are within the oldest pages.

    4. Not every girl is money hungry nor wants to be seen as a sex worker, so attraction does matter to an extent. If she shuts you down, just move on.

    5. I almost never directly ask about "extras", mostly to prevent me from being charged. I like anything sexual to happen naturally and, of course, for it to be "free".
    Quite the list! It has empowered me to make my own contributions. Some on this list, your seeking info, and new. I'll work on it and post asap!

  14. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktr345  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Grecia555? DM me if you know any intel.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Grecia555
    Happy to share. Your inbox is full, though.

  15. #584

    She's on seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Tranquilheart is open but really expensive and not worth it for her looks.
    Tranquilheart is on seeking. Quoted me $500 for ppm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape