Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 278
-
05-11-26 14:33 #233Senior Member

Posts: 347Looking for anal recs
My next mission, I mean on my next trip I'm looking for a girl that enjoys anal. I have on my list Sofia Skye and Vivian Love. Anyone recommend anyone else? Not interested in Harmony Taylor. My gotos don't do anal. I prefer staying in the price range as the lady’s above.
Ty!
-
04-26-26 02:00 #232Senior Member

Posts: 1866Rosalyn
With Rosalyn, I feel like she won't reply dms via x or ig. Might have better chance as a sub on her OF or fansly.
Originally Posted by Rentz2
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 00:49 #231Senior Member

Posts: 111Been a week since hitting up her dms. No reply back. Oh well.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 19:33 #230Senior Member

Posts: 444Swinger Clubs
Good points, albeit I haven't solicited these establishments.
I did receive some info / stories from a couple of ladies who have been the center of attention at these clubs. One stated some of these clubs restrict single or male only groups of guys from entering. It's best to bring your ATF or an escort who in to swinging. One of my escort friends mentioned she was the center of attention laying on a bed as multiple people (men and women) were kissing and licking her whole body. She said she really enjoyed herself.
Also if you bring multiple ladies the odds are in your favor to get some attention. If you bring one lady, expect for the attention to be drawn to her, and you being out in the cold. Jealous may set in and if she is an escort friend, she may not want to leave.
Just info that was relayed to me.
Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 23:39 #229Senior Member

Posts: 65I've been to the Red Rooster dozens of times as a single. Probably half the time I go home emptyhanded, but I've also been with as many as 5 women in a night. Dress well, smile, initiate conversation; and most importantly, engage the husbands. If a wife catches your eye, you actually want to talk more to the husband than to her.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
On weekends you'll see single women too. Sometimes they come with a couple, sometimes they come with another girl, occasionally they come alone.
Start at the pool table or in the hot tub: it forces you to be sociable. Do NOT stand by yourself at the bar if you can help it. Even talking to another single guy will make you look less creepy than if you just stand there by yourself.
-
04-22-26 13:36 #228Senior Member

Posts: 1866Swingers clubs
I assumed you're going by yourself, for swingers club you're not going to have much luck going solo, it helps if you have a +1 female or if you already know someone there. Otherwise, it's just another sausage fest party where you're just an observer. If that's your thing.
Originally Posted by JoeHere77
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:01 #227Senior Member

Posts: 54Vegas Soon
Hi, I'm going to Vegas soon and looking for a double with 2 high end girls. Do any of you have any favorites?
Also looking to maybe go to a swingers / sex club. I see Green Door and Red Rooster. Any recommendations?
-
04-22-26 09:06 #226Senior Member

Posts: 295Nat
Yes super heavy now, you could tell back then she tend to get heavy very easy, anyways she wants 1500+ hotel, and if was a dream for you might be good but she had some reviews on TER at first were very suspicious and then she got a few bad ones and the disappeared. Again is not very public intel like for example with Eva Long who has multiple reviews and all amazing, but she is 2000 per hr, no way Jose!
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 17:27 #225Senior Member

Posts: 1866Natalia Starr
I've seen Natalia Starr back in Jan during AVN. I almost didn't recognize her, she's definitely a thicker gal. I mean you can kind of tell in her video but add another 20 lbs. I've heard her body changes a lot so who knows maybe she's super fit again.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 15:40 #224Regular Member

Posts: 22I do not suggest booking her direct with deposits involved. She has a history of not following through with bookings. If anyone is intent on seeing her do it through TrystAgency.
Originally Posted by ChangoLoc0
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 09:51 #223Senior Member

Posts: 295Mmm
I would be interested, but without intel or other mongers going blind is a suicide, lately with the state of the economy I've seen a lot of old "premium" companions who were retired doing a comeback, also a lot of content creators are escorting now, example vegasfrenchy, asianhotwife, Natalia Starr for example. All of them without any information about previous encounters and for me is a recipe of disaster.
Originally Posted by ChangoLoc0
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 08:03 #222Senior Member

Posts: 102Kitty Lynn
Saw her advertising on X, wants 1200 for cfs, 150 deposit, too rich for my blood but others might be interested.
https://x.com/kittylynn90
-
04-21-26 00:28 #221Senior Member

Posts: 111I got ya. Sent a message on X. Will see if she responds. Thanks.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 13:39 #220Senior Member

Posts: 1866Tryst agency
Yes definitely high dollars. It is legit although I never went via the agency. I've seen Luna in the past and asked her about the agency. She prefers to pick and choose who to see on the side (via seeking). Said agency takes a huge cut anyway.
Originally Posted by Rentz2
[View Original Post]
https://trystagency.com/models/luna-baby
Her rate (via the agency is 2000 / hour) yeah crazy amount so expect something along that line for Rosalyn.
I suggest try to contact her direct if possible on her social and skip the agency.
As a side note, I've seen quite a few porn stars on seeking (don't recall seeing Rosalyn but who knows) so that's another way to contact them.
-
04-20-26 13:18 #219Senior Member

Posts: 347Pros
I've seen Sierra Skye and Tess Tayler on my recent Vegas trip. Tess has a few more nos than Sierra but both are consummate pros who give you a great time for your buck. I'm not keen on Sierras recent price increase but damn she's the best face fuck I've ever come across.
https://tesstayler.ch/
https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/Last edited by Flpho; 04-20-26 at 13:19. Reason: Added links











Reply With Quote




