Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 582 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8555

    Re: XXXTina aka Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely Asian Roulette ha ha ha I stopped by the place with the red roof about a month ago driving from NYC to Boston. No you will not get the girls in the STG ad LOL But it's safe and reliable, never had a problem with them. The women seem to be on the older side, like the ones who have aged out to the Flushing spas and they send them here. My experience has always been covered so no BBBJ unfortunately, but not bad in a pinch. I go a few times a year when I'm in the area.
    Can't expect much from these girls. Doing too much hard and paper. Their cognitives are out the window after a hit.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/750540758059

    Tried calling but just went to voicemail and didn't return. Anyone else have any luck?
    I don't remember the deal with this one. She’s been on stg for awhile. Not new by any means. I never bothered. She is on probation for drug related issues……..as expected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/750540758059
    475-200-0941
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7840.jpg‎   IMG_7841.jpg‎   IMG_7842.jpg‎   IMG_7843.jpg‎   IMG_7844.jpg‎  

    IMG_7845.jpg‎  

  2. #8554
    Quote Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/750540758059

    Tried calling but just went to voicemail and didn't return. Anyone else have any luck?
    Getting any of these girls to answer the phone or reply to Ted s is nearly impossible. Sometimes hours or even days later they might respond. The only sure thing is the Asians and the majority of the latinas. For them its a jib so they aren't strung out. They are always my back up if I can't find someone or if the girl I do connect with goes radio silent after I arrive.

  3. #8553
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?
    It's definitely Asian Roulette ha ha ha I stopped by the place with the red roof about a month ago driving from NYC to Boston. No you will not get the girls in the STG ad LOL But it's safe and reliable, never had a problem with them. The women seem to be on the older side, like the ones who have aged out to the Flushing spas and they send them here. My experience has always been covered so no BBBJ unfortunately, but not bad in a pinch. I go a few times a year when I'm in the area.

  4. #8552

    Anyone tried this yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/750540758059

    Tried calling but just went to voicemail and didn't return. Anyone else have any luck?

  5. #8551
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?
    Depends on what you're looking for. If GFE, nope; if wham-bam-thank-you-maam, yep that's pretty much it. Girls / women are middle-aged, average-looking and do pretty much what posted in the ads (forget anal). I think all of the ads / phone numbers refer to the same place while they really only have maybe 2-3 women working (at least that's been my experience in the past). Nowadays, I just go to the AMPs versus the escorts. AMPs usually have better looking ones, and some will even let you choose as well.

  6. #8550
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?
    I'd pass. Hot place.

  7. #8549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Asians hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?
    Do not go by the pictures. They are stock photos and your luck will be the factor. But you will not get robbed.

    Experience will vary with provider. CBJ is assured but anything else depends on the provider's attitude.

  8. #8548

    10 Rowe Ave Asians

    What's overall consensus on these providers?

    Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?

  9. #8547
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Is it hotel? Or condo? Street parking? Just curious. Thanks.
    Not sure if its a condo or apartment but its in a safe area in west haven.

  10. #8546
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnm725  [View Original Post]
    She is only doing outcall or car play and age brings you around the block to housing project parking lot which is safe and she will get the job done quick LOL.
    God damn it. Pass.

  11. #8545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    She says she's not hosting soooo. I guess its up to you then.
    She is only doing outcall or car play and age brings you around the block to housing project parking lot which is safe and she will get the job done quick LOL.

  12. #8544
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Is it hotel? Or condo? Street parking? Just curious. Thanks.
    She says she's not hosting soooo. I guess its up to you then.

  13. #8543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. I saw her several times. Gets the job done at a budget price but nothing special about her other than price.

    Safe location.
    Is it hotel? Or condo? Street parking? Just curious. Thanks.

  14. #8542
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    I visited towards the end of winter. She sits and you stand for her BBJ.

    Her apt was freezing, which didn't help. She's not alone, as someone was up stairs.

    Nothing special gets the job done. May repeat in a pinch.
    I'm bummed as she says she is not hosting now.

  15. #8541

    Info

    Sucker for soft brown skin. Any info? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape