Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 18218
-
05-12-26 15:50 #17543Senior Member

Posts: 221Should mention she is requesting picture verification again. Or a deposit for incall.
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 14:44 #17542Senior Member

Posts: 279I'd be interested in meeting her. I'll send PM now.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:57 #17541Senior Member

Posts: 89Might want to keep in mind she is kinda bbw in the stomach and hips, if somebody hasn't seen her yet.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 10:30 #17540Regular Member

Posts: 2Sylvia Hope
I had the opportunity to see Sylvia again. She is an absolute pleasure to see. She looks stunning and has quite a selection of lovely lingerie. She smells wonderful and is quite enticing when she is on you. She definitely can command your attention, from having deep conversations with you all the way to being super seductive, making you want her more. She definitely has the skills to make your toes curl and has the stamina to keep going. It's the highlight of my day when I can see her and look forward to seeing her again. If you do it just right she will squirt, which is a marvel to experience. She does her own screening and always appreciates when you follow through with your appointments. Treat her right and she will repay you in kind.
-
05-12-26 10:20 #17539Senior Member

Posts: 629Cool easy going girl. I brought her to the board after finding her on seeking a few years back. Hope she's doing well.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 09:43 #17538Senior Member

Posts: 761Sexy Lexi
Is looking for some company. Her bday was last Tuesday. She has a car and can come to you within reasonable distance or meet up for a CD.
Her donations are very reasonable.
Oral only-60 qv80 hh125 hr 150.
She gives great head, takes directions well and has a nice and snug kitty.
# is available for those who post useful intel and are not leeches.
Pm me for her #.
-
05-12-26 00:32 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 489CSB is back from her trip in Daytona
I saw her when she returned home in the afternoon. A long wait for me but well worth waiting for her. Picked her up to do CD. Started off by doing road head until we reached location. Then hoped in the back for more fun. I was absolutely enjoying her tits and ass. We then went to CG and mish for the finish. As always, can't hold it too long in her. Please note that CSB does not see AA. Her choice not mine. I can provide you her digits and passcode, but only if you have good stories posted. Just send me a message.
R5.
-
05-11-26 18:24 #17536Senior Member

Posts: 53CSB might need to use them digits
All I'm looking for these days is a UTR to see regularly for occasional GFE BJ's when in town. I got CSB's contact info but never used it. If no one has any better recs might just start using her digits LOL. Will she go to motel x? I like to relax no CD for me LOL.
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 17:28 #17535Senior Member

Posts: 279I'd be thrilled to help her pay for groceries. I'll send you PM.
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 16:46 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 626Csb
After reading ZNZ's post I thought I'd send him a note, so I did, while writing it I got kinda worked up thinking about every fantastic CD I've had with her, I have a huge SUV, hung like squirrel LOL. Anyhow got a second thought to reach out and say hello in order to set up some great budget cooter and head for Wednesday, (I do the Meiji thing and it gets pricey) low and b hold she said hey I just got back. I was getting ready to take my 2 seater sports car out that has been sitting so I asked her if no tell X was ok, she said sure and we went and had a fuckin great time. The end, but long story short, she's back and her pussy tasted a little soapy but fresh and wet since she hasn't banged since last week, that No tell X is a trip, havn't been there for almost 10 years, Daddy's little bad girl, good girl, or just girl, I forget what she called herself Rachel was a trip, used to enjoy banging her tiny coot and mouth. SS96 out.
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 15:53 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 304It is pricey yes
The whole car date only thing is new since she moved from kissimmee to lee road and just kept her rates the same. For incall it was just right but for a cd it is not the best roi. She is in daytona just for rockville. I gave her a nice creampie last Thursday at 3 pm just before she left. She is allegedly there with her aunt or someone related so I assume that is why no incall. But she doesn't even have one here on lee yet either. She had been camping in daytona too so not sure how frequent she can shower while at the festival so YMMV but if she did have a room and is clean she's def worth at least once. She's a sweetie with a nice rack, good kisser and nice young tight pussy.
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 14:49 #17532Senior Member

Posts: 221She lives with her boyfriend who handles most of her online content.
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 12:49 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 304Meeee too
I tried to coax her out of retirement this weekend but NOPE. She just says "dunno but prob soon".
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 12:32 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 633#wewantTara.
When is she coming back to serve us?? I am waiting for the Return of Tara tour LOL.
-
05-11-26 10:34 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 144Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
Fletch.










Reply With Quote






