Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 18210
-
04-24-26 14:47 #17460Senior Member

Posts: 117Double Header Week Daisy F and Veronica
It was a great week of visits. Starting earlier this week with the lovely Daisy F. She has moved again and is in a better extended day location than her previous one. Still in North Orlando / Maitland / Casselberry area. I spent nice long hour enjoying her tall and slender sexy body. Her head game is phenomenal and the main event was awesome as always. She said she is still open to seeing old clients who have her number so reach out to her if you still do.
Ended the week with my ATF Veronica. She is max GFE with me and I am so lucky to be still part of the group that she will see on a regular basis. She says she does not want to give out her number to new people but she still sees those who she saw in the past.
I will be seeing Michele1 L next week and will give an update on that after I see her. In the past you had to get a referral from Jersey Girl or Sarah from Maitland but I am not sure about this anymore. I will find out after I see her if this is still the case.
-
04-23-26 20:17 #17459Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank You
Thank you sweetie for coming by. I really enjoyed your company. Looking forward to your next visit to Orlando.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 13:22 #17458Senior Member

Posts: 58Sophia
I've been meaning to leave this review but got caught up with a busy schedule. Sophia was absolutely worth it great communication from start to finish, and she really knows how to make you feel wanted and comfortable. Fun, engaging, and checks all the boxes. Definitely someone I'd see again without hesitation. Shoutout to Ghost for the connect!
GR01 is the gatekeeper.
-
04-23-26 08:16 #17457Senior Member

Posts: 477Sarah Maitland
I've been lucky enough to have some great providers, but Sarah. To be somewhat concise, she was a fantastic GFE & PSE. Picked her up and went to Motel X that she uses. She checked in and used her ID. Brings back with the Fn change from the $60 I gave for the room. I said you keep it! BTW I'd go in the day to Motel X but that's me.
Sarah has a great nips, nice body, cool tats, and tongue piercing. She has a 10 for an attitude like Jersey Girl and Sylvia Hope69.
We did basically all the positions over a non rushed HR and change. She does not CIM about the only downside. Brings her own toys and is very orgasmic.
She can be reached through this site NOT me. BTW Jersey & Sylvia can be reached here as well. You better have good honest reports otherwise you will not pass these UTR screenings. They do their best to avoid DBs.
Look forward to repeating!
-
04-23-26 07:59 #17456Senior Member

Posts: 477Jersey Girl
TY for the great time my new found friend!
Guys IF you're lucky enough to see her, you will enjoy one of the best BBBJ. Some PSE type moves and we even did the upside down BJ. Attitude is a 10!
The BJ included CIM of course. She gave me such a great experience I was happy to do some mish, and she had that O face and body heat. We met in the AM thankfully when my stamina was high at her safe clean in call.
Looking forward to repeating on my next visit!
-
04-22-26 12:45 #17455Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thank you
Thank you so much, it was great seeing you. Looking forward to next time.
Originally Posted by Manu410
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 21:35 #17454Senior Member

Posts: 91Thank you for the update
Thank you for the update. I was beginning to wonder.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately for me my opportunities are only during weekday mornings / early afternoons.
Wish her well.
-
04-21-26 16:03 #17453Senior Member

Posts: 2060I wanted to see her last weekend.
I was in Jax for business and I was planning on calling her Sat night. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well. I can tell everyone that if you go to Jax, do NOT eat dinner at the Bearded Pig BBQ restaurant! I payed dearly for it that night and the next day. SMH.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:05 #17452Senior Member

Posts: 150Debbie vUpdate
She's doing ok for now. In Jax, but can only do cd there for now. Says she may come to orlando on weekends. Lhk if intersted. She needs gk in jax.
-
04-20-26 15:10 #17451Senior Member

Posts: 634She's great!
Happy she's closer to my side of town. She's a great provider with zero drama.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 14:34 #17450Senior Member

Posts: 167Fun with Sylvia Hope
Many UTRs in our community are good value for the encounter but Sylvia Hope is a great value experience. She aims to satisfy your needs to the fullest. Many times she whispered in my ears "just tell me what you want. " She never disappoints. To me, I liken my time with Sylvia to that of Xina from the Space Coast board. They BOTH give you PSE or close to it. We are definitely fortunate to have Sylvia in our community. Sylvia is her own gatekeeper so send her a hello!
-
04-20-26 10:13 #17449Senior Member

Posts: 215Alexis
No she doesn't want her photos out but if you do some research there are a few on here posted without her permission.
Originally Posted by RAFraf
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 08:33 #17448Regular Member

Posts: 4Utr
I dm'd you. Hoping to see your utr.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 01:17 #17447Senior Member

Posts: 46Alexis
Can you share her pics?
Originally Posted by PorkChopp
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 22:39 #17446Senior Member

Posts: 489CSB wants to thank you all for your requests!
There have been many requests for CSB's digits and passcode. She asked me to hold off for a couple of days. She's been overwhelmed. You can continue to request for her digits, and as soon as she gives me the okay, I will start replying quickly. Please have posts of girls that you have seen. I need to see a good story with details. If you have received digits from me before, then you should have no issues receiving digits for CSB. FYI: Some gatekeepers freak out on read receipts, I am not one of them. In fact I encourage it. If you get a read receipt and no digits shortly after, then you probably did not have enough qualifying posts. Asking and commenting all the time goes against you. Thanks for your understanding!
R5.












Reply With Quote




