Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 978 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 14661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14166

    No response today

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    #14057 reported on that.
    Thanks for the info. No response from her today. I'll have to keep searching.

  2. #14165

    Razzledazzlem TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachelbel  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one in Pinellas Park!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...t/506428194571

    I haven't seen her ads and no name to help with searching.

    If not I'll TOFTT on Wednesday..
    #14057 reported on that.

  3. #14164

    Tight and Wet

    Has anyone seen this one in Pinellas Park!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...t/506428194571

    I haven't seen her ads and no name to help with searching.

    If not I'll TOFTT on Wednesday.

    P.

  4. #14163

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Justchatting  [View Original Post]
    I'm put up in the Marriott Residence Inn at Clearwater for the next three days and I am looking for any good outcall / incall recommendations (mainly BBBJ and CFS) close by.

    Feel free to message me, I appreciate it.
    For all the drama just texting these girls I would just hit up the shops, anytime oasis is close to your area. You might be able to reach out to "Rhyder" pretty submissive and without the drama of most.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/206830195#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rhyder2.jpg‎  

  5. #14162

    Recommendations

    I'm put up in the Marriott Residence Inn at Clearwater for the next three days and I am looking for any good outcall / incall recommendations (mainly BBBJ and CFS) close by.

    Feel free to message me, I appreciate it.

  6. #14161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    Rip-Off Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm  [View Original Post]
    So start one up.
    There already is a separate thread for rip-offs and robs.

  7. #14160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 323

    Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by RazzleDazzleM  [View Original Post]
    I remember others warning about her as well a few months ago. After a while, it does get hard to keep track of everyone. Someone should create a thread posting pictures of those to avoid, especially those who rob.
    So start one up.

  8. #14159

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    I think Kim is slowing down I saw her walking in a black dress and a purse trying to get attention on Park Blvd and 52nd St. She looked out of it and she was a mess. I pulled into McDonalds and she walked up to my car and just starred at me with a lost look.

    I would be careful when they get like this as it never goes well for us guys.
    Her next set of reviews will be in the SW thread.

    Last time I tried to see her two weeks ago was a waste of my time. She sounded all FU and didn't show when I got to the house. Texted later and asked where I was.

    So now that she is walking, if I see her, I'll at least know I'll get some relief.

  9. #14158

    Baby K aka Kim

    I think Kim is slowing down I saw her walking in a black dress and a purse trying to get attention on Park Blvd and 52nd St. She looked out of it and she was a mess. I pulled into McDonalds and she walked up to my car and just starred at me with a lost look.

    I would be careful when they get like this as it never goes well for us guys.

  10. #14157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Sexy Celeste is a Major ripoff ck

    The reviews. AJdal out

    .

  11. #14156
    Quote Originally Posted by CraxBax  [View Original Post]
    I forget what name she went by before and couldn't find her previous reviews, I just remember reading them but not if I had blacklisted her. I wish I had her old name, would have saved me some valuable time. I was intrigued by the squirting so I figured at least I can get that. I got there and was underwhelmed with her appearance, as she is much older than photos. She can't squirt while someone is in the room and she told me she just learned how to do it so doesn't like the added pressure, so not sure why she put it in the ad. And to top if off, she refuses to do headache relief at all. She rattled off numerous reasons she could only do 1 position. Blah blah blah.

    I told her that if no headache relief I was out and left.

    https://callescort.org/727-922-9888#table.
    Her name was Viktoria I believe I alsmot saw her a while back but didn't. Sounds like I'm glad I didn't.

  12. #14155

    38 G St Pete

    I forget what name she went by before and couldn't find her previous reviews, I just remember reading them but not if I had blacklisted her. I wish I had her old name, would have saved me some valuable time. I was intrigued by the squirting so I figured at least I can get that. I got there and was underwhelmed with her appearance, as she is much older than photos. She can't squirt while someone is in the room and she told me she just learned how to do it so doesn't like the added pressure, so not sure why she put it in the ad. And to top if off, she refuses to do headache relief at all. She rattled off numerous reasons she could only do 1 position. Blah blah blah.

    I told her that if no headache relief I was out and left.

    https://callescort.org/727-922-9888#table.

  13. #14154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Sexy Celeste is posting again. I hope this works


  14. #14153

    Idea for thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading a few reviews here. She goes by other names too I think. All reviews consistently said to avoid at all costs.
    I remember others warning about her as well a few months ago. After a while, it does get hard to keep track of everyone. Someone should create a thread posting pictures of those to avoid, especially those who rob.

  15. #14152

    Disregard

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    She's 727 hosting from her apartment in st Pete. Seen her like 405 times. Always great service 9903 rating. Enjoy. She's not able to post so you won't find her info elsewhere.
    Please disregard my previous post, I found the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape