Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 37336
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36556

    On leaving Richmond.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTheHoe  [View Original Post]
    LE has won Richmond (I guess they legitimately have nothing else to do). I'm personally looking to just get out of Richmond (I've no ties to this place and this shit blows). Would suggest any one else that's a monger who isn't stuck here do the same.
    I agree the Richmond scene is the pits but take it from me, don't move to Erie, PA, it's actually much worse. Test the waters before you settle down somewhere new.

  2. #36555

    UTR Emily

    Anyone had any luck with Emily?

  3. #36554

    Miss Beckybell

    I have seen her ad many times and been curious, finally the stars aligned so that I could reach out. Comms were very easy and prompt. Staying at a hotel in Chester that I'm sure many of us are familiar with. When I arrived, she greeted me wearing a robe hanging open so I could see her body. I think the pics are a tad old, still mostly accurate though. She had a little dog in the room, but it more or less minded its own business and wasn't a distraction. We got down to it, pretty decent covered BJ ("just tell me when to stop") and then briefly hit the kitty which was nice and tight. She claims to be a Greek queen and I would agree, she took it like a champ. I would definitely repeat. 180 for the hh and another 40 for the trip to Greece.

  4. #36553

    UTR on this side of town?

    Anyone have an UTR provider North of the River? I like peeling away for a QV, but the 40-60 min to get to Southside / P Burg is killing me.

    PM me with any info and thanks!

  5. #36552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Turkish Dream

    Unless she has a twin with the same tats, she got popped for DWI.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/028536133330

  6. #36551

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Looking for people to come see her hit me up for digits. Sm only.
    I'd love her contact info if you don't mind.

  7. #36550

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I like to help her out. Sent dm. Thanks.
    I like to help out DM Me.

  8. #36549

    UTR Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Looking for people to come see her hit me up for digits. Sm only.
    I like to help her out. Sent dm. Thanks.

  9. #36548

    Regarding UTR Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Different Sally.
    Is she offering massage? I would be interested in hearing the menu and pricing please hit me up.

  10. #36547

    Can I get her info

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    If your inbox is full I just move to the next messenger.
    Can I get the number?

  11. #36546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    If your inbox is full I just move to the next messenger.
    Gotcha! I do the same, def not full.

  12. #36545
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to help her out. But never heard back. Pocket and nuts still full.
    If your inbox is full I just move to the next messenger.

  13. #36544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    UTR Emily?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Looking for people to come see her hit me up for digits. Sm only.
    Was hoping to help her out. But never heard back. Pocket and nuts still full.

  14. #36543
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Hey Packie, is this the same Sally that posts in a bathtub on stg, or a different Sally?
    Different Sally.

  15. #36542

    UTR Emily

    Looking for people to come see her hit me up for digits. Sm only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0606E689-F129-4B42-80DB-25C77291568Dremoteabf1b832762481bba8ec6252f4b736afbb8f8c11-3-original.jpg‎   40788D16-05B1-464E-B0AC-B3CAA604870Dremoteabf1b832762481bba8ec6252f4b736afbb8f8c11-2-original.jpg‎   B8AE1500-D6F6-4399-B090-1116C805157Eremoteabf1b832762481bba8ec6252f4b736afbb8f8c11-1-original.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape