Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 928 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13543

    Lvasiangals

    Has anyone ever used this agency. They have a webpage but I can't find any reviews or listings on which anyone knows if this agency is legit or safe. Has anyone used them before? Rates are really low compared to other services. I'm concerned that they will start tacking on fees as soon as they arrive and try to scam or threaten you.

  2. #13542

    Any info on aria

    Anyone seen this girl? Has the body type ilike https://tryst.link/escort/ariaxoxo

  3. #13541

    She it nice looking, but.

    She squirms too much. I would suspect heavy drug use. Maybe will try her again? She is 200 $ for 1/2 hour and is very GFE friendly. She drives herself or gets dropped off? I looked up a profile of her on facebook I think and she was trying to go sober a couple years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelyDaddy699  [View Original Post]
    .

  4. #13540

  5. #13539
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun. I got to remember her the next time I'm in town.
    She's got an amazing ass. The last time I seen her I asked if she'd wear one of those tiny thongs that goes high up on the waste. Was a nice view for sure!

  6. #13538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    140 qv for cfs + 100 for BBBJ daty and some light kissing.
    Do you know if she does anal?

  7. #13537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottPrestons  [View Original Post]
    Says extras +100 on QV, what could be the extras for that?
    140 qv for cfs + 100 for BBBJ daty and some light kissing.

  8. #13536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by ReubenShowalte  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for asking. I would much prefer a provider with an incall. I think the risks of outcall outweigh the wonderful convenience of an outcall visit. Especially for a guy in town on business.

    But that being said, if we had a very well known and safe provider that is outcall only, I would consider making an exception.

    Thanks again for asking.
    I think Sierra Skye is outstanding she will suck your soul out of your dick. Christina is also fun just hard to book. Tiny / Allie is fun also. At this point really the only three I would enthusiastically recommend to someone. Monique Sato is fantastic but I guess she is on the east coast now but still visits.

    https://tryst.link/escort/christinaxoxo

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/tinyxx

    https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/

  9. #13535

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
    Says extras +100 on QV, what could be the extras for that?

  10. #13534

    This one.

    Not enough info that I have been able to find, so probably won't be able to explore it. But this one intrigues the shit out of me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/513169716738

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/scarlettvegas

    She has been pretty decent with communication so far FWIW.

  11. #13533

    This one.

    Not enough info that I have been able to find, so probably won't be able to explore it. But this one intrigues the shit out of me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/513169716738

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/scarlettvegas

    She has been pretty decent with communication so far FWIW.

  12. #13532
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Are you only looking for someone with an incall only or you open to outcall?
    Thank you for asking. I would much prefer a provider with an incall. I think the risks of outcall outweigh the wonderful convenience of an outcall visit. Especially for a guy in town on business.

    But that being said, if we had a very well known and safe provider that is outcall only, I would consider making an exception.

    Thanks again for asking.

  13. #13531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by ReubenShowalte  [View Original Post]
    I am not one of those out-of-town guys that comes on here and simply asks for recommendations without doing any research. But I could use some info from the locals.

    I come to LV each May for a work event. Had a pretty good routine that has worked for me for a few years now. I see Veronica and then another provider that I have scouted that year. But a couple things have thrown my usual plan in the crapper.

    First, Veronica has apparently retired. Or so it seems on this board.

    Secondly, the event has been relocated to The Virgin Hotel. Since most years, my window of opportunity is small, so I need to be efficient. Other than "near UNLV", what other location clues should I be looking for to find providers in my area? And as important, what areas of town are far away that I need to avoid now?

    Thanks in advance.

    (But if anyone wants to recommend any good, reliable and safe providers near The Virgin Hotel, I'll gladly take it. TIA).
    Are you only looking for someone with an incall only or you open to outcall?

  14. #13530

    Anyone see her?

    I say her all the way back in like 2014, she was 19 I believe. ALOT skinnier, was before she started drinking and smoking so much. She was a cute, sweet and fun. She was actually one of my first call girls, think I found her on CL. Anyway wondering if anyone has seen her recently as I will be out there Vegas next month.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missnikki702

  15. #13529

    Seeking Info.

    I am not one of those out-of-town guys that comes on here and simply asks for recommendations without doing any research. But I could use some info from the locals.

    I come to LV each May for a work event. Had a pretty good routine that has worked for me for a few years now. I see Veronica and then another provider that I have scouted that year. But a couple things have thrown my usual plan in the crapper.

    First, Veronica has apparently retired. Or so it seems on this board.

    Secondly, the event has been relocated to The Virgin Hotel. Since most years, my window of opportunity is small, so I need to be efficient. Other than "near UNLV", what other location clues should I be looking for to find providers in my area? And as important, what areas of town are far away that I need to avoid now?

    Thanks in advance.

    (But if anyone wants to recommend any good, reliable and safe providers near The Virgin Hotel, I'll gladly take it. TIA).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape