Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1361
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1181

    Rose massage

    I really don't think she is guy with mental problems. But she way too fat tho.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...175&viewfull=1#post7479175.

    Quote Originally Posted by Windmill702  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/702-420-5410

    Is review saying trans accurate? Any seen "her"?

  2. #1180

    Arabian, tall Rose

    https://callescort.org/702-420-5410

    Is review saying trans accurate? Any seen "her"?

  3. #1179

    Golden Thai Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Not all in the same day but pretty close. Wanted to give Golden Thai Spa (on Eastern) a try but sadly it's closed on weekends (what luck!) at least they have a sign on the door saying they needed AC inspection.
    So I decided to give Golden Thai Spa another shot since it's close by sadly this will be the last. Got there after 7 pm I didn't make an appointment was just hoping to walk-in. Parking is in the back, only 2 cars. An older traditional Thai lady (slim but nothing up top or bottom like a stick figure) came out but told me she's busy (I assumed she's the only one working) Won't be going back, I didn't find her attractive at all.

  4. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day, mature petite woman. Pics are accurate although old. She's a bit older but she has a very nice clean condo on the south end of the strip. Her massage is sensual and light. Very playful hands and the hands at the end feel great. She's naked and was okay with touching, just have to wash your hands when you arrive. Be clean and polite and just go relax. She says she open to CBJ, I didn't partake the first visit. Just wanted to test the waters. She prefers incall but outcall dates are okay, she prefers to not hit the strip.

    She does require a real first name, her condo is guarded gated community and you have to show your I'd and they call her to verify she's expecting you. She just wants your first name but the guard needs to see I'd. Know this will scare some of you away and just a massage many won't partake.

    I liked she is mature with no drama, safe environment that was immaculate and safe. No smokes, no cats / dogs, no drugs. She's a wellness coach as well so it's all about relaxing. YMMV.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sincitylady
    She looks good from the neck down LOL, but the damage was really 3. 0? And for only a massage with a CBJ? Just wondering, thanks in advanced.

  5. #1177

    Sincitylady

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day, mature petite woman. Pics are accurate although old. She's a bit older but she has a very nice clean condo on the south end of the strip. Her massage is sensual and light. Very playful hands and the hands at the end feel great. She's naked and was okay with touching, just have to wash your hands when you arrive. Be clean and polite and just go relax. She says she open to CBJ, I didn't partake the first visit. Just wanted to test the waters. She prefers incall but outcall dates are okay, she prefers to not hit the strip.

    She does require a real first name, her condo is guarded gated community and you have to show your I'd and they call her to verify she's expecting you. She just wants your first name but the guard needs to see I'd. Know this will scare some of you away and just a massage many won't partake.

    I liked she is mature with no drama, safe environment that was immaculate and safe. No smokes, no cats / dogs, no drugs. She's a wellness coach as well so it's all about relaxing. YMMV.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sincitylady
    I saw her ages ago. She's a bit of a drive for me, but she was very nice, and like you said. Nice condo with snacks offered, etc. Separate room for the massage. I don't know if she's changed, but I got CFS on that visit. I didn't go back because while she's not bad for her age, I felt like she looks a little older than I like. She offered up doubles, but I didn't get a look at the pics of the other girl.

    Good, relaxing massage though, and she is a sweetheart.

  6. #1176

    Sin City Lady

    Saw her the other day, mature petite woman. Pics are accurate although old. She's a bit older but she has a very nice clean condo on the south end of the strip. Her massage is sensual and light. Very playful hands and the hands at the end feel great. She's naked and was okay with touching, just have to wash your hands when you arrive. Be clean and polite and just go relax. She says she open to CBJ, I didn't partake the first visit. Just wanted to test the waters. She prefers incall but outcall dates are okay, she prefers to not hit the strip.

    She does require a real first name, her condo is guarded gated community and you have to show your I'd and they call her to verify she's expecting you. She just wants your first name but the guard needs to see I'd. Know this will scare some of you away and just a massage many won't partake.

    I liked she is mature with no drama, safe environment that was immaculate and safe. No smokes, no cats / dogs, no drugs. She's a wellness coach as well so it's all about relaxing. YMMV.

    https://tryst.link/massage/sincitylady

  7. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this is her new site.

    https://sites.google.com/view/MassageLadyLasVegas
    I first saw her post that exact picture at least 20 years ago.

  8. #1174

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBoy999  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to find anything recent for her. I am curious about her.
    Looks like this is her new site.

    https://sites.google.com/view/MassageLadyLasVegas

  9. #1173

    Jules

    I haven't been able to find anything recent for her. I am curious about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1060  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad for Jules on CL. I recall she's been a LV fixture for some time but all the reviews go back some time ago. Anyone have any recent experience. If you google her number it takes you to her facebook and blog sites.

    Looking for a good, legit massage with not quite FS after. TIA.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/bts/...923591905.html

    https://www.facebook.com/julesmassag...gas/photos_by/

    https://massageladylasvegas.********...therapist.html

  10. #1172

    Tale of 3 Thai massage spots

    Not all in the same day but pretty close. Wanted to give Golden Thai Spa (on Eastern) a try but sadly it's closed on weekends (what luck!) at least they have a sign on the door saying they needed AC inspection.

    Next up wanted to try Aura at Chiang Mai Thai (total legit) as Aura is new and only works on weekends (no photo so I'm taking a chance) My favorite here is CiCi but she's on vacation. Anyway, I won't repeat, it's an older woman and her massage skill is lacking. Didn't help a bit on my shoulder pain and she was standing outside to watch how much I tip (the lowest I can give her).

    Final stop is Thai Massage Golden on Flamingo (very close to Chiang Mai actually) now I wasn't expecting much but boy oh boy I'm glad I stopped here.

    Coco greeted me, older Chinese lady but sexy as hell (imo) and great body (fake Cs) 80 for the hour and right off the bat she tells me "I'll take care of you" I knew I will be Happy here unlike the other spot I've visited recently (see below). It's slow so she's the only one working.

    Started off kind of meh (for the first few minutes) but she warmed up pretty quick. EXPERT massage skills. No joke. Her pressure is not hard but she knows what she's doing. She knew where my pain points are and focus on my shoulder / back mainly. Wow! Just Wow! The only part negative is someone did walk in during my session. Ugh. Luckily Coco has another girl on standby and she came in within 5 minutes for the other customer. The entire session is non-rushed and did I mention there's hot stones too? I say the only thing missing is back walking (which is fine as I can always get that from other spots).

    Before the flip there were some teasing of course, very nice touch. On the flip she got straight to the point. I didn't even need to get up and she took care of me immediately. What service! After that's done, she gave me more massage. It's a bit more than what I normally pay but for a truly great massage + L1 + she totally fixed my shoulder pain, she's worth it! 180 out the door.

  11. #1171

    Aura Thai closed and Happy 7 Day

    Initially I was planning to hit up Aura Thai but looks like they're closed. You can see inside the business but nobody home, nothing on the door, kind of odd.

    Just when I was about to leave I saw a new spa (at least new to me) called Happy 7 day. (this is the old Pandora spot I believe) Anyway I'm already there so why not.

    The place is definitely nice, looks very legit, very cute / young / HOT Asian chick greeted me. Now granted I thought I score. Well not really.

    For some reason I didn't see 1/2 hour pricing so I went with the hour at 80 then add on another 20 for the table shower.

    Session went downhill fast! So I thought we were going to start off with the table shower, nope! The massage is a joke (the teasing is nice for a few minutes but she kept doing the same thing) And did I mention the door is cracked open for some reason? Like WTF? There's one other girl working and the entire time I've heard at least 2 guys walked in. On the flip I thought we might be getting somewhere, again nothing as the door is still opened.

    The whole time is more teasing but she made sure the important part is cover. And yes she left a few times while getting other customers situated.

    Next thing you know time is up and she asked if I wanted more time. Yeah not happening let's just wrap this up as I already paid for the table shower. One of my most non-sensual TS ever and did I mention she was actually talking to another customer on the phone while doing the TS? What a joke!

    Needless to say I didn't tip her much and she wasn't happy (hell I wasn't Happy especially this place is called Happy 7 day) They really need to change the name to Blue Balls 7 Spa.

    Anyway, for those interested checking it out. Maybe it's just her who knows but I won't return. And I think her name is Lidee something like that.

  12. #1170
    Leona's add says 60 minute incall is 120, but based on reports here, her massage is 100 with a HJ being an additional 60? If she's younger / cuter / hotter than Farah, I'd consider seeing her for a massage plus HJ for 160, but if she doesn't even get nude and only does HJ for 180 total, then I'd rather go see Farah, since at least it's BBBJ and CFS (or BBFS with no CIP) for 200. Leona's massage plus HJ with finger banging her for 260 seems pretty steep, to me anyways.

    Can anyone confirm her current pricing, and whether she's worth seeing over Farah, despite no BBBJ or CFS / BBFS? Thanks in advance!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. So far it's only HE, but she gives a really good massage, and she will take off all her clothes and let you finger bang her. Which is why I don't understand the lack of FS.

    Massage Therapy by Leona - massage/bodywork in Paradise, NV - massagefinder

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48175/
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting and looking for good massage with HE. Going back in the forum, there is a least one review (11/1/25) saying she leaves her clothes on an absolutely no extras.

    Can anyone else clarify and confirm their recent experience so I know what expect? I'm not questioning RogerOver's report, just looking for whether his was an outlier. Maybe she didn't like the other guy as much as Roger or thought he was LEO.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I saw that one off review too. It's always YMMV but my guess is his chances were shot when her roommate was there as she left the door open. That's always a bad sign. I mean she could have closed it so who knows. Maybe she didn't want her roommate to know there's any type of funny business going on.

    My suggestion is just pay the extra 60 bucks for outcall. It's still YMMV but at least her roommate won't be a factor. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBear20  [View Original Post]
    She's a safe bet for massage+ and and you'll be able to see all of her. She's a cutie, but cautious. Don't ask too many questions over text.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeMaverick  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her a week ago. RogerOver was spot on. Massage was pretty good. She did some back walking. Massage was 100, HE +60, Nude & allowed to touch anywhere +100. She's cuter in person than in the pic, and younger too. Nice body. This was at a private business-type place, not a residence. She locks the door to the business while you're there.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I concur with CPS. Leona gives a spa quality massage, and I imagine that's because she also works at a spa. I haven't seen her in a while since I've been out of the country, but if she ever starts fucking, I'll devote a lot of my monger time and money to her.

  13. #1169

    Hawaii AMP vs Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by TJohnson0782  [View Original Post]
    It's the table shower that makes this combo unrealistic, IMO. The post right after yours has two good options. I particularly like Leona.
    I concur but I'm beginning to suspect this combo L1 + Legit massage + table shower is common in Hawaii.

    Sadly in Vegas, if you want Legit massage usually it's tough to get L1 let alone with table shower.

    Plenty of FS spots with table shower but then again it's no longer legit massage.

    My recommendation is go to any legit place, get your massage on then find a FS spot with table shower + L1 (you can just ask for L1 only).

  14. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    How would you compare her massage to Farah's?
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Just on massage, it really depends on what you value and prioritize. Leona gives better, firmer 'real' massage while Farah is better at tease and sensual touches.

    And of course Farah wins on extras with BBBJ, BBFS versus just HJ.

    Leona wins on younger and cuter but that; s just my opinion.
    I concur with CPS. Leona gives a spa quality massage, and I imagine that's because she also works at a spa. I haven't seen her in a while since I've been out of the country, but if she ever starts fucking, I'll devote a lot of my monger time and money to her.

  15. #1167

    Downtown Vegas

    Howzit guys, coming to Vegas for a business trip from Hawaii.

    Looking for a legit massage and L1 and a table shower if possible.

    I'll be staying at the Golden Nugget and willing to uber if needed.

    Any recommendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape