Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 3966 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 59484
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58719

    AMPs are Toilet Bowl

    Why are you looking for diamonds in a toilet bowl. You don't go to places like that to find a life partner. You go to feel good for 1 hour of you week.

    Quote Originally Posted by CastingLures  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, these ladies think differently than I do. Their idea of honesty is different. They are honest to themselves and the family that they are providing for. So, they will tell me anything to get what they need from me to provide for themselves. This is their work and is very, very transactional. I don't take it personally anymore.

    I have engaged a few times beyond the spa and have "dated" and it never worked out for me. After the initial thrill, I lost interest and the ladies had many suitors lined up. Whatever they are doing / saying with me, they are doing with someone else. Your situation may be different. I am just sharing my experience.

    Also, be VERY careful with sharing info with other members here. I had a member reach out to me and share his story of DMing with another member about 2 different ladies. That member then shared their private chats with the ladies and he got burned. Funny thing was is that I had experience with both ladies and was contacted by that member looking for info. Don't know if that dude was a boyfriend, owner, or just jealous, but these dudes do exist.

    In your area, I have knowledge on Natural Spa and Magic hands so DM me if those help.

  2. #58718
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Well everyone here I go again. You may remember my issues at another AMP store on Buford Hwy earlier this year where I fell for a middle age woman and gave her time / money / gifts for a year thinking she was devoted to me. Yes I know I should have verified with my fellow mongers on their experiences with her before diving in. Well. I learned the hard way (very hard way. Bad breakup after I caught her red handed lying to me) so this time I am going to ask for guidance and actual visits by fellow mongers to another middle aged asian to "test her out" to see if she truly is the one for me.

    Yes. I have set guidelines and rules on what is acceptable from her clients and what is off limits. I believe she is behaving but I need to be 100% sure before I go all the way with her.

    She is 47, face 6/10, body 6/10 and English skills 7/10. Good personality and great massage. Store is in the Chamblee / Doraville area. If interested send me a DM and I will offer greater details on name / location, etc. Help me from making the same mistake twice! Thanks everyone.

    I will clear out my inbox. Given the responses earlier this year I suspect there will be a lot of interest!
    In my experience, these ladies think differently than I do. Their idea of honesty is different. They are honest to themselves and the family that they are providing for. So, they will tell me anything to get what they need from me to provide for themselves. This is their work and is very, very transactional. I don't take it personally anymore.

    I have engaged a few times beyond the spa and have "dated" and it never worked out for me. After the initial thrill, I lost interest and the ladies had many suitors lined up. Whatever they are doing / saying with me, they are doing with someone else. Your situation may be different. I am just sharing my experience.

    Also, be VERY careful with sharing info with other members here. I had a member reach out to me and share his story of DMing with another member about 2 different ladies. That member then shared their private chats with the ladies and he got burned. Funny thing was is that I had experience with both ladies and was contacted by that member looking for info. Don't know if that dude was a boyfriend, owner, or just jealous, but these dudes do exist.

    In your area, I have knowledge on Natural Spa and Magic hands so DM me if those help.

  3. #58717

    New Asian Challenge

    Well everyone here I go again. You may remember my issues at another AMP store on Buford Hwy earlier this year where I fell for a middle age woman and gave her time / money / gifts for a year thinking she was devoted to me. Yes I know I should have verified with my fellow mongers on their experiences with her before diving in. Well. I learned the hard way (very hard way. Bad breakup after I caught her red handed lying to me) so this time I am going to ask for guidance and actual visits by fellow mongers to another middle aged asian to "test her out" to see if she truly is the one for me.

    Yes. I have set guidelines and rules on what is acceptable from her clients and what is off limits. I believe she is behaving but I need to be 100% sure before I go all the way with her.

    She is 47, face 6/10, body 6/10 and English skills 7/10. Good personality and great massage. Store is in the Chamblee / Doraville area. If interested send me a DM and I will offer greater details on name / location, etc. Help me from making the same mistake twice! Thanks everyone.

    I will clear out my inbox. Given the responses earlier this year I suspect there will be a lot of interest!

  4. #58716

    Sunshine

    Is Samantha still around? Went to Sunshine and nothing but tanks and didn't even leave happy, the provider was also on her phone non stop and could feel the buzzing on the table which was annoying.

  5. #58715

    Paul W

    Clear your inbox.

  6. #58714
    Quote Originally Posted by Congomamba  [View Original Post]
    Dwag clear you inbox can't send you shit. Love and respect.
    I have cleaned up my inbox. Thank you.

  7. #58713

    Times are tough

    I have not posted in a while because I have been seeing two ladies on a regular basis for several years. They both decided to leave town at the same time, so I went back on the hunt for another ATF. I knew it would be hit or miss, but I tried Lu's in Kennesaw. I have never found anyone special there, but it was worth a shot. I ended up getting an older lady. She was short and had a few extra pounds. I think she said her name was Linda, but I could have been mistaken. I should have walked away, but the little head was doing the thinking. I figured I would close my eyes and get a mediocre ending. To my surprise, she offered a BJ, so I thought I might be in for a treat. I was mistaken. It was a terrible attempt. I ended up finishing with a HJ. I also paid too much. In the end, lesson learned. I will keep looking. If anyone has a reliable person in Roswell, please send me a DM. TIA.

  8. #58712

    Laughter is one of the keys

    Ivy massage of cheshire next to taco del sol. Yes nice place to get food but also ivy was a good place. Walked in a few weeks ago was greeted by a middle age slim asian long black hair down to her elbows.

    Asked for 1 h and bathroom washed up and went in. She started massage was ok but I asked for light so I can't blame her for not putting in effort. I was watching videos on social and came across a comp of cat videos right around the time she was working her way up from my calves to my shoulders. She saw them and laughed so I turned around and asked is she likes cats and she said yes. So we watched a few more as she sat on the edge of the be and I played with her back.

    I sat up and hugged her from the back and pulled her closer. Give her my phone to scroll and started moving my hand inside. We watched a few more videos and I turned her around and lifted one side to suck some titttttttttttttttty yes I was feeling like some titty action. After some more sucking I pulled down her shirt and she looked at me asked what I wanted and I said what on the menu. She said 200 for everything. Not sure if this mean FS but I am not there yet or ever.

    So I asked for a HJ she said. 8 which I was that s little high but before I could finish she took her top off and pulled me between her two breast. I know this is coming on the heel of the guy says we are ruining the game by paying too much. I usally do. 4 or. 6 for topless l1 but I don't know her willing and our laughter kinda messed my judgment LOL I stand by my decision and lmao accept my punishment hahaha.

    Anyways total damage was. 8 house. 8 her and a nice cuddle session after the deed. We cleaned each other up and hugged for a few songs. Didn't ask for her name lmao its cheshire come one guys we all know this loop. Have fun folks and stay safe.

  9. #58711

    Awe!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have an ATF in a place that is not highly rated. Been seeing her for 2 years now. I groomed her with cash over the years. After reaching. 8 + . 8, I got her to UTC, FIV, but no level 2. The massage is always 10/10 ove. I know this is about the money, even the sounds made by her to make it sound real. I'm 78 she is 45, and a real spinner. She always makes a zipper mouth move when I pay her. Not wanting new customers or any other girls in her place to know. The other girls do give HE. Little touching for them OTC. Today, while dong FIV and playing gently, she grabbed my other hand and put it on her left boob. She has done this before, but today, she pressed my hand down and I could feel her heart pounding. She was making sound like she was experiencing the Big O. I think she proved to me it was real. Her heart was pounding. I'm thinking of all the other times she did it, I never realized, she was showing me it was real. Not to mention my finger wasn't dry.
    This is such s heartwarming story! I totally love it and I am so glad you found your goat. Stay healthy and happy my man.

  10. #58710

    Damu123

    Dwag clear you inbox can't send you shit. Love and respect.

  11. #58709

    Meet Massage

    I went to check this place out and it's alright. I got L1 but no massage. It's literally 30-40 minutes of teasing if you get an hour massage and then just an L1. However the girl did take her top off and she was cute.

    Ideally I want decent massage with teasing and L1-L3 if possible.

  12. #58708

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelPenguin  [View Original Post]
    Haven't log on for a while just visit Heavenly Feel at Cheshire Bridge days before The staffs were totally changed, two among them ginger haired gals pop up which are new faces with middle size curve typical Asian gal that I have never seen here, exotic indistinct English lingering around my ears sounds fun though I can't hear it clearly, so I chose two for 4 hands (something like $100) that made me thrill, massage is 85 scores relaxing and funny which I never had such sensation that made my whole afternoon keep on easy and pleasant. LOL.
    I'm trying to figure this out? Can you clean it up a bit. Pixel.

  13. #58707

    Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan34  [View Original Post]
    The place with very average reviews behind the Chase Bank and Duncan donuts is closed. Maybe that is old news as the sign is already gone. I visited a few times, but never got beyond the front desk as the choices never looked good enough to me.
    Yeah, Helen got arrested twice who was running it. Too much online advertising.

  14. #58706

    Can you re write this

    What does this mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelPenguin  [View Original Post]
    Haven't log on for a while just visit Heavenly Feel at Cheshire Bridge days before The staffs were totally changed, two among them ginger haired gals pop up which are new faces with middle size curve typical Asian gal that I have never seen here, exotic indistinct English lingering around my ears sounds fun though I can't hear it clearly, so I chose two for 4 hands (something like $100) that made me thrill, massage is 85 scores relaxing and funny which I never had such sensation that made my whole afternoon keep on easy and pleasant. LOL.

  15. #58705

    Escape Massage in Duluth is closed

    The place with very average reviews behind the Chase Bank and Duncan donuts is closed. Maybe that is old news as the sign is already gone. I visited a few times, but never got beyond the front desk as the choices never looked good enough to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape