Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 60900
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60135

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have an ATF in a place that is not highly rated. Been seeing her for 2 years now. I groomed her with cash over the years. After reaching. 8 + . 8, I got her to UTC, FIV, but no level 2. The massage is always 10/10 ove. I know this is about the money, even the sounds made by her to make it sound real. I'm 78 she is 45, and a real spinner. She always makes a zipper mouth move when I pay her. Not wanting new customers or any other girls in her place to know. The other girls do give HE. Little touching for them OTC. Today, while dong FIV and playing gently, she grabbed my other hand and put it on her left boob. She has done this before, but today, she pressed my hand down and I could feel her heart pounding. She was making sound like she was experiencing the Big O. I think she proved to me it was real. Her heart was pounding. I'm thinking of all the other times she did it, I never realized, she was showing me it was real. Not to mention my finger wasn't dry.
    I knew you were an older guy from posts etc but 78! Man that's awesome. Not to mention the Big O experience. There is something about that big O that just makes you feel like a man that's alive.

    Keep Rocking, Brother!

  2. #60134

    Vouching for LAN and Cincinnati555

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Not on the inside! LOL. I go to cherry masssge, oasis, and Hong all the time but Lan is my favorite!
    I dropped by LAN a few times based on his reviews and can vouch that Summer is a nice lady, nice looking, and provides a solid L1 service. Requested payment for session up front. No concerns for me on that because I'm not a regular there, but there was also no discussion of tip and no quarrel when giving it to her on the way out. I'll provide an update once I have a chance to try the other lady there. Cheers to Cincinnati555 for providing solid feedback on a place most of us had written off.

  3. #60133
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have an ATF in a place that is not highly rated. Been seeing her for 2 years now. I groomed her with cash over the years. After reaching. 8 + . 8, I got her to UTC, FIV, but no level 2. The massage is always 10/10 ove. I know this is about the money, even the sounds made by her to make it sound real. I'm 78 she is 45, and a real spinner. She always makes a zipper mouth move when I pay her. Not wanting new customers or any other girls in her place to know. The other girls do give HE. Little touching for them OTC. Today, while dong FIV and playing gently, she grabbed my other hand and put it on her left boob. She has done this before, but today, she pressed my hand down and I could feel her heart pounding. She was making sound like she was experiencing the Big O. I think she proved to me it was real. Her heart was pounding. I'm thinking of all the other times she did it, I never realized, she was showing me it was real. Not to mention my finger wasn't dry.
    78! You are awesome my man!

  4. #60132
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have an ATF in a place that is not highly rated. Been seeing her for 2 years now. I groomed her with cash over the years. After reaching. 8 + . 8, I got her to UTC, FIV, but no level 2. The massage is always 10/10 ove. I know this is about the money, even the sounds made by her to make it sound real. I'm 78 she is 45, and a real spinner. She always makes a zipper mouth move when I pay her. Not wanting new customers or any other girls in her place to know. The other girls do give HE. Little touching for them OTC. Today, while dong FIV and playing gently, she grabbed my other hand and put it on her left boob. She has done this before, but today, she pressed my hand down and I could feel her heart pounding. She was making sound like she was experiencing the Big O. I think she proved to me it was real. Her heart was pounding. I'm thinking of all the other times she did it, I never realized, she was showing me it was real. Not to mention my finger wasn't dry.
    She is human. Even massage women get horny once in a while. Maybe she was and since you seen her for a couple years, maybe she felt comfortable with you. I say see what happens the next couple of times. Maybe this was just a one and done.

  5. #60131
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Is Clara back at Mint or were you speaking from your past encounters?
    Should have specified, Clara in past encounter. Bianca recently.

  6. #60130

    Interesting Event today, Created by my ATF

    I have an ATF in a place that is not highly rated. Been seeing her for 2 years now. I groomed her with cash over the years. After reaching. 8 + . 8, I got her to UTC, FIV, but no level 2. The massage is always 10/10 ove. I know this is about the money, even the sounds made by her to make it sound real. I'm 78 she is 45, and a real spinner. She always makes a zipper mouth move when I pay her. Not wanting new customers or any other girls in her place to know. The other girls do give HE. Little touching for them OTC. Today, while dong FIV and playing gently, she grabbed my other hand and put it on her left boob. She has done this before, but today, she pressed my hand down and I could feel her heart pounding. She was making sound like she was experiencing the Big O. I think she proved to me it was real. Her heart was pounding. I'm thinking of all the other times she did it, I never realized, she was showing me it was real. Not to mention my finger wasn't dry.

  7. #60129

    Clean Early

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    I'm more of a 10 AM guy and no complaints 😂.
    I like the 10 am open, usually freshly showered therapists.

  8. #60128
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Are you more likely to get a Legit to a L1 if you go after 6 PM? Do they become more adventurous and willing to break rank for some extra money? Especially in places with strict gate keepers that aren't there late.
    I'm more of a 10 AM guy and no complaints 😂.

  9. #60127

    Later in Legit

    Are you more likely to get a Legit to a L1 if you go after 6 PM? Do they become more adventurous and willing to break rank for some extra money? Especially in places with strict gate keepers that aren't there late.

  10. #60126

    Royal Massage in Johns Creek

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    She was there last week when I was there.
    Ok thanks.

    I'll try again.

  11. #60125

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by Ja3415  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened with Royal Massage in Johns Creek? I called a couple of days and nobody answered then to drove by and lights out and door locked. I am trying to find Linda she used to bring her dogs to work. Does anyone know where she is?
    She was there last week when I was there.

  12. #60124

    Is Cobb / Cherokee just a no-go?

    I know there have been some serious crackdowns in Cobb county, but is Sunshine on bells ferry still going strong? Is this area just a no-go zone nowadays? Used to visit there and Lu's on Cobb parkway, getting the itch but don't want to try my luck too far.

  13. #60123

    Royal massage johns creek

    Anyone know what happened with Royal Massage in Johns Creek? I called a couple of days and nobody answered then to drove by and lights out and door locked. I am trying to find Linda she used to bring her dogs to work. Does anyone know where she is?

  14. #60122

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Florida2469  [View Original Post]
    What's worked for me in the past is you offer her a massage, that gets you off the table and her on the table. I've had her randomly start blowing me because she was so into it and also just pulled her pants down and gone down on her. As others have said, this is after repeat service LOL. I will also say for my experience she is into me because I've never tipped more than $. 6 LOL.
    Totally agree and have tried the massage trick and it works. Just don't rush the massage. I've had it where they only pull their shirt up and by the end they are totally naked and horny as hell. Think about what you like when you get a good massage and just duplicate. Florida2469 must have a better technique because L2, IMO, is really rare when starting from OTC only. Again this is usually a repeat service. I've taken OTC only to FIV / Daty with a hard O finish. Again do not rush is the key IMO.

    Good Luck.

  15. #60121
    I'm visiting toward the end of the month and was looking for some intel. I'll be staying in the Dunwoody area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape