Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 40005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39210

    Best Deep Tissue

    Who knows of a great deep tissue massage therapist on the north side. Only L1 is needed but more is always welcome. Thanks, y'all!

  2. #39209

    Any Thing Good

    Any thing good in the south suburbs?

    Near Orland Park.

  3. #39208
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    Both DFK, BBBJ, and rim a lot, so very GFE. May's voice sounds a lot like Anne. Some Differences are that May's tits are a lot bigger. Annie wouldn't do TS for some reason, but May would do a lot of B2 B and BBBJ on the TS. Pussy looks similar.
    Thank you. I have to get there. ASAP. LOL.

  4. #39207
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3148  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what are the similarities. Are May's nipples like Anne's. How about pussy lips? Similar or bigger? I still can't believe they are sisters. Was trying to make way over the weekend but couldn't get there.
    Both DFK, BBBJ, and rim a lot, so very GFE. May's voice sounds a lot like Anne. Some Differences are that May's tits are a lot bigger. Annie wouldn't do TS for some reason, but May would do a lot of B2B and BBBJ on the TS. Pussy looks similar.

  5. #39206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 293

    Archer ave.

    I'll be near Archer ave tomorrow afternoon. I've seen a lot of posts but I don't usually visit that area. Any recommendations for L3 and DATY. I might just try one of the spas mentioned in the thread, but if someone knows of a therapist who is great, I would like that too. Thanks.

  6. #39205

    Anne and May

    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I'd say she's worth the VIP, and I did BBBJCIM with her. She's maybe 5, 2 with much bigger boobs. Age wise she's maybe late 30's to early 40's. Someone else in here said she looks a little older than Annie.
    Just wondering what are the similarities. Are May's nipples like Anne's. How about pussy lips? Similar or bigger? I still can't believe they are sisters. Was trying to make way over the weekend but couldn't get there.

  7. #39204
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Worth the $300 VIP? What's her size + age?
    I'd say she's worth the VIP, and I did BBBJCIM with her. She's maybe 5, 2 with much bigger boobs. Age wise she's maybe late 30's to early 40's. Someone else in here said she looks a little older than Annie.

  8. #39203

    Outcall Massage

    Hello,

    Could someone point me in the right direction to find good outcall massage service in downtown Chicago? Feel free to pm. Thanks.

  9. #39202

    ISO some nice man mades!

    Anyone have a recommendation for place / girl that has nice implants and does full service? Closer to downtown the better!

  10. #39201

    Up top?

    How were the tits. ? I am feeling like sucking on some today.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterBlack  [View Original Post]
    Saw anney today, sorry to the monger in the previous post if I blocked your window LOL but had an interesting time with her today, amazing body if you're into curves. She's a small girl but toned like she works out. Pretty sure ass is man made, she's got killer hips and nice round ass on her. She seems very shy, maybe due to her English level, but there wasn't much convo, she was just humming a song to herself and kinda dancing the whole time with a smile on her face. Anyways, massage was fine then moved on to CBJ which was decent. She scooted her ass over to me as she knew that's what I was focused on. Moved on to reverse acg and embarrassingly I lasted maybe a couple of minutes LOL the view was amazing and the way her lips wrap around you is crazy. Might give her another try so I can do some real work to her. Regular hhr fee. No complaints except for myself.
    .

  11. #39200
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I saw May recently and is similar to Anne performance wise. Very playful, I highly recommend.
    Worth the $300 VIP? What's her size + age?

  12. #39199

    Daisy and Lunar Body Works

    Just moved to the area recently and been lurking the board for a min trying to figure out where to go. Decided to pull the trigger on this spot.

    Petite girl, late 20's, D cups that look real, got a small tattoo. English ain't the strongest but enough to communicate what you want. Cute face, kinda shy at first but warmed up quick.

    Quick shower then back to the room. Light kissing to start, nothing crazy on the DFK front but she didn't pull away either. Let me play with her tits for a bit while she stroked me through my shorts.

    BBBJ was pretty good. Took her time, good hand work. Not a DT girl but she got down there enough to where I wasn't complaining. Sloppy in a good way. Finished on her tits.

    Not going to oversell it because I know this spot gets shill heat. But for a first run at a new place in a new city and wasnt bad. YMMV.

    $80 door + $120 donation.

  13. #39198
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected, a price paid is given.

    $80 house fee is a little high though.
    Didn't think too much on it. She said 60 for 30 and 80 for an hour. Alot of places in Orlando charges same rate.

  14. #39197

    JW Rejuvenating. May

    I saw May recently and is similar to Anne performance wise. Very playful, I highly recommend.

  15. #39196

    House fees

    Every real monger is paying an all-in fee between 120 and 200 depending on the services available. But usually 120-160.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape