Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 61397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60707

    The other Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Sweet and kinda funny. Knows how to put a smile in your face. She doesn't carry her phone so you need to leave a message or keep your eye out for her. Can usually be found on Ramsey near Busy Bees. Happy to share her digits if your interested.
    I'm an old friend of her, and being trying to find her. I'm currently in Charlotte NC, so if anyone has any information on how to get in touch with her. Please reach out to me. Thanks.

  2. #60706

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    She's in a recent heart of the city video. Nothing wrong with trying to help her out sometimes small things can help make a change.

    https://youtu.be/YO3EDGmdv0U
    Yeah I saw this the other day. I chuckled a bit because this dropped like 2 days after I had picked her up & had her bobbin for baby batter to swallow.

  3. #60705

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    She's in a recent heart of the city video. Nothing wrong with trying to help her out sometimes small things can help make a change.

    https://youtu.be/YO3EDGmdv0U
    She was out tonight at 10:30, Payson and Ramsey.

  4. #60704

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    She's in a recent heart of the city video. Nothing wrong with trying to help her out sometimes small things can help make a change.

    https://youtu.be/YO3EDGmdv0U
    I saw her walking around last week. I don't remember what day.

  5. #60703

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Valerie lately? I know she can be hard to find at times but I haven't seen her for a spell, just wondering if she's still around because last time I saw her she was thinking of going home and try and get some rehab.
    She's in a recent heart of the city video. Nothing wrong with trying to help her out sometimes small things can help make a change.

    https://youtu.be/YO3EDGmdv0U
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0067.jpg‎  

  6. #60702
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    In what world is she native American or Hawaiian. Smh. FOH. Hahahahahaha.
    LOL, she claims to be Hawaiian when you pick her up. I honestly have no idea what she is nor do I really care.

  7. #60701
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendHD  [View Original Post]
    Just curious when did she tell you this? Also she's always around mostly at night time hours.
    This was 3-4 weeks ago she told me this, but I see ChordMan had her yesterday, so I'm going to keep my eyes open for her, like I said she can be hard to find because once she gets some money and gets her meds she disappears into an alley or abando and can get lost for hours on end. Thanks for the reply's. Apache Out.

  8. #60700
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Blue Ivy? Here's an old ad add of her's:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...scorts/1089065
    In what world is she native American or Hawaiian. Smh. FOH. Hahahahahaha.

  9. #60699

    Green SW

    I heard the better looking SW's are called "Green" I would like to know, in what areas could I find them in.

    Can someone help me.

  10. #60698
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Valerie lately? I know she can be hard to find at times but I haven't seen her for a spell, just wondering if she's still around because last time I saw her she was thinking of going home and try and get some rehab.
    Just curious when did she tell you this? Also she's always around mostly at night time hours.

  11. #60697
    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    I caught her yesterday on Ashton between Monroe and Fulton I grabbed her up for some front seat action.

    She gave A1 service but she was extremely tired she actually fell asleep for a minute but once I woke her up she took me to the finish line.
    Tired. Right. LOL she nodded while bobbin.

  12. #60696

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Valerie lately? I know she can be hard to find at times but I haven't seen her for a spell, just wondering if she's still around because last time I saw her she was thinking of going home and try and get some rehab.
    I caught her yesterday on Ashton between Monroe and Fulton I grabbed her up for some front seat action.

    She gave A1 service but she was extremely tired she actually fell asleep for a minute but once I woke her up she took me to the finish line.

  13. #60695

    Valerie / Velma

    Has anyone seen Valerie lately? I know she can be hard to find at times but I haven't seen her for a spell, just wondering if she's still around because last time I saw her she was thinking of going home and try and get some rehab.

  14. #60694
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCarpetdic  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have more details on a thicker SW that hangs on Garrison? Dark reddish hair half Hawaiian and native American. Scooped her by one of the churches and name most likely starts with "A".
    Are you talking about Blue Ivy? Here's an old ad add of her's:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...scorts/1089065

  15. #60693
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyezues  [View Original Post]
    He'll yeah sounds good.
    Hell yeah I'm down!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape