Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 61370
-
05-12-26 14:28 #60710Senior Member

Posts: 476In what world does "green" mean that. People just type shit.. You're actually being "Green" right now. I'll toss you a bone after bussing ya chops. Green just means, "doesn't know any better" " new to this", "learning the game" Etc..
Originally Posted by MrGhost33
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 12:55 #60709Regular Member

Posts: 9Where can I find them kind of chicks at?
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
I rent a car on the weekends. (I just work here).
I would like to know, what areas can I find them in.
-
05-11-26 19:45 #60708Regular Member

Posts: 11Fairhaven (Curtis Bay)
Drove through Curtis Bay around 7 pm and seen 2 newbies one had a hat on waving to me looked like she could be in her 20's another had long brown hair these 2 I never seen before (Both White Females). As I was coming down Fairhaven seen the lite-skin girl Carissa sitting on the church steps looking like a skeleton wearing some dark red jacket she's a waste of money mouth dried as hell and had a odor to her last time I seen her. A couple ladies were hanging in the alley as I continued driving down then cops jumped out on some bald head white guy and pulled him out the car right in front of the mini-mart.
-
05-11-26 15:59 #60707Regular Member

Posts: 1The other Jessica
I'm an old friend of her, and being trying to find her. I'm currently in Charlotte NC, so if anyone has any information on how to get in touch with her. Please reach out to me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 08:41 #60706Senior Member

Posts: 421Valerie
Yeah I saw this the other day. I chuckled a bit because this dropped like 2 days after I had picked her up & had her bobbin for baby batter to swallow.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 01:07 #60705Senior Member

Posts: 328Valerie
She was out tonight at 10:30, Payson and Ramsey.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 21:07 #60704Senior Member

Posts: 2343Valerie
I saw her walking around last week. I don't remember what day.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 09:55 #60703Senior Member

Posts: 408Valerie
She's in a recent heart of the city video. Nothing wrong with trying to help her out sometimes small things can help make a change.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/YO3EDGmdv0U
-
05-10-26 09:47 #60702Senior Member

Posts: 243LOL, she claims to be Hawaiian when you pick her up. I honestly have no idea what she is nor do I really care.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 07:59 #60701Senior Member

Posts: 440This was 3-4 weeks ago she told me this, but I see ChordMan had her yesterday, so I'm going to keep my eyes open for her, like I said she can be hard to find because once she gets some money and gets her meds she disappears into an alley or abando and can get lost for hours on end. Thanks for the reply's. Apache Out.
Originally Posted by LegendHD
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 06:14 #60700Senior Member

Posts: 476In what world is she native American or Hawaiian. Smh. FOH. Hahahahahaha.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 02:38 #60699Regular Member

Posts: 9Green SW
I heard the better looking SW's are called "Green" I would like to know, in what areas could I find them in.
Can someone help me.
-
05-10-26 00:13 #60698Senior Member

Posts: 56Just curious when did she tell you this? Also she's always around mostly at night time hours.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 23:33 #60697Senior Member

Posts: 703Tired. Right. LOL she nodded while bobbin.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 22:02 #60696Senior Member

Posts: 201Valerie
I caught her yesterday on Ashton between Monroe and Fulton I grabbed her up for some front seat action.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
She gave A1 service but she was extremely tired she actually fell asleep for a minute but once I woke her up she took me to the finish line.











Reply With Quote



