Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 24838
-
05-10-26 15:37 #24298Senior Member

Posts: 1175Don't know what you're seeing here that looks familiar. I honestly couldn't connect that face with anyone similar besides that it reminded me a little of Blue.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 15:20 #24297Senior Member

Posts: 811Who was this?
This one seems familiar. She looks like she gained a ton of weight. Any good?
https://callescort.org/317-397-1305
-
05-10-26 03:12 #24296Senior Member

Posts: 219Was this the "gymnast" chick with dark hair and barely 5 ft? Hairy downstairs?
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
If so, I remember her working at P. T's club a few years back.
-
05-09-26 23:02 #24295Senior Member

Posts: 509At least I know it wasn't only me!
She was a little Hottie, but she didn't enjoy what she was doing. She reminded me of a chic I knew years ago that was hot-one too. She usually wouldn't make a sound & I still liked it! LOL. Maybe the tightest pussy I have ever found. She used a lot of lube. At least she was clean & would do the deal. I'd go back tonight if she were still in town. Thanks, g.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 21:04 #24294Senior Member

Posts: 59Pass. Thats all I would sy.
Originally Posted by AdorableSilve
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 14:59 #24293Senior Member

Posts: 811Haven't seen her in a bit. She was hot but pretty much starfish.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 09:09 #24292Senior Member

Posts: 109New BBW Anderson
Anderson BBW. Roxxy.
Curious if anyone has info on her. She says she has another girl with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/843844739335
-
05-09-26 02:15 #24291Senior Member

Posts: 62I believe she was from Ft Wayne, might be able to find some info looking in that area.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 22:09 #24290Senior Member

Posts: 509About a year ago
I was recalling a provider that was working in the general area of the Pyramids about a year or so ago. She was a little Hottie that advertised every day for several months. I think she used the name Brooke. , if I remember correctly. She advertised as being 19 year old But she was a little older than that I always thought. Had a smoking little body & a tight kitty. Anyone happen to know what became of her. Just all at once she was gone. Had too many rules but I always enjoyed my visits anyway. Passed by where she worked this week & thought I'd ask if anyone has any info. Thanks In advance, g.
-
05-07-26 23:46 #24289Senior Member

Posts: 86Lolo MIA
She's been MIA for a couple months now. Anyone know what's up? Visiting uncle? Boyfriend? Visits were hit or miss, but was craving seeing those tits again LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/luvsumlo
-
05-07-26 21:42 #24288Senior Member

Posts: 86Lia real?
An hour with my face buried in her ass would be $$$ well spent. Anyone out there able to vouch for her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207255218
-
05-07-26 18:07 #24287Senior Member

Posts: 961Here's a link
And I'd be real surprised if she's real or the person in the pictures.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207215551
-
05-07-26 12:57 #24286Senior Member

Posts: 145Was BB available.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 06:04 #24285Senior Member

Posts: 903Eva Rose
Definitely a sexy fun lady. But I'd be afraid she may die of ink poisoning during a hot session!
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 20:02 #24284Senior Member

Posts: 238Tall drink of water
Guys, I made contact with Trey see photo ad and she is easy to set up meet with. No deposit, $3 all in. Incall is in rough part of town. Tempted but hesitant.
Anyone been with her? Advice on meet up??












Reply With Quote





