Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 24828
-
05-07-26 21:42 #24288Senior Member

Posts: 86Lia real?
An hour with my face buried in her ass would be $$$ well spent. Anyone out there able to vouch for her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207255218
-
05-07-26 18:07 #24287Senior Member

Posts: 961Here's a link
And I'd be real surprised if she's real or the person in the pictures.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207215551
-
05-07-26 12:57 #24286Senior Member

Posts: 145Was BB available.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 06:04 #24285Senior Member

Posts: 898Eva Rose
Definitely a sexy fun lady. But I'd be afraid she may die of ink poisoning during a hot session!
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 20:02 #24284Senior Member

Posts: 238Tall drink of water
Guys, I made contact with Trey see photo ad and she is easy to set up meet with. No deposit, $3 all in. Incall is in rough part of town. Tempted but hesitant.
Anyone been with her? Advice on meet up??
-
05-06-26 16:01 #24283Senior Member

Posts: 499I agree 100%. I usually don't see anyone more than once or twice, just because I like variety. But I did see her a handful of times a couple of years ago before she raised her donations. Absolutely a GFE experience and one of the best.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 15:38 #24282Senior Member

Posts: 290Eva Rose
After a long time of not seeing her advertise much, I saw she had a Tryst ad up, contacted her the other day, and managed to see her today.
She told me she's working less frequently lately, and seldom does incall anymore, but is available for outcall. She's among the best Indy has to offer. I personally think she is the best, but everyone has their own preferences.
https://tryst.link/escort/eva-rose
-
05-03-26 13:13 #24281Senior Member

Posts: 810Karma
Met up with her at her apartment in the near east side. The apartment is very safe and clean. She looks exactly like her second picture in her ad. She is cute and smelled nice. Her body is definitely bbw and has those giant tits. She does have small nipples so nothing really to suck on. She offered a massage and I would just skip it. It was just lotioning me up for about 3 minutes. Her BBBJ is solid. She does offer titty fucking. She does have a nice pussy and it does not have fishy smell. It didn't really smell like anything. I did hh but next time I would just do QV. Performance was very GFE and pussy felt great. I will repeat at 1. 2. She is a nice woman that yaps a bit but sane and eager to please which is becoming more and more rare.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/206938621
-
04-30-26 16:25 #24280Senior Member

Posts: 810Saw her a couple weeks ago and not worth it. Pussy smelled fishy and she smelled smokey. No GFE and dirty blackish feet. She just lay laid there and wasn't really active. I wouldn't recommend at her price point. Maybe if she was 1. 2.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 14:05 #24279Senior Member

Posts: 350I used to see her pretty regularly, but the area of town she is in is a bit out of the way for me and I'm not in a situation I can do outcalls so she just kinda fell out of my rotation.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
I liked seeing her because she was dependable and had reasonable prices. She was a little mechanical but not off putting or a clock watcher.
Recent reports have indicated her hygiene has gone down hill recently. I've been curious to see her again, but with her recent reports and the inconvenience of the side of town she is on I haven't pulled the trigger.
-
04-30-26 13:59 #24278Senior Member

Posts: 290Chas
Search for Chas, and you'll find what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 13:34 #24277Senior Member

Posts: 174And experience with this one?
She comes up all the time, I'm tempted, but would like some feedback first.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/378490307982
-
04-28-26 21:44 #24276Senior Member

Posts: 83My first thought was, the cops were too visible for a set up imo. The thing that really caused me hesitation tho was her claiming she went out front and seen no cops (only the security guard car) when there was literally a cop with its lights on with someone pulled over right in front of the hotel.
Originally Posted by PoundForPound
[View Original Post]
Idk. Think my time in the hobby could be coming to an end. Most of the providers locally are unattractive imo. The ones who are decent either cost an arm and leg or have been impossible to actually schedule for me.
-
04-28-26 17:28 #24275Senior Member

Posts: 81Meg
I believe Meg is visiting her Uncle and it may be a long visit from what I hear.
Originally Posted by BobAvalon
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 08:41 #24274Regular Member

Posts: 13Same experience
I can vouch for this. I has seen some earlier reports some guy said she had a kid but was legit. I hit her up go to her hotel over by Shadeland and there was also a cops in parking lot and one parked on the other side. I dipped out and asked if she was a cop no reply she went ghost. Literally looked like a setup.
Originally Posted by Iamindyjo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






