Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 682 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 10229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10004

    Not here

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    I had met Olivia several times in the past and enjoyed my sessions. So when I saw she was back, I set up a new appointment in the afternoon for that evening. I tried to confirm our meeting just before heading out, but just got a cryptic "she's not here" message. I tried to follow up, but no response. I'm not likely to try again.
    If she is not there, she is usually in Camden where you might find her for SW rates off Mt Ehphram. She stays in bando near Browning.

  2. #10003

    Olivia

    I had met Olivia several times in the past and enjoyed my sessions. So when I saw she was back, I set up a new appointment in the afternoon for that evening. I tried to confirm our meeting just before heading out, but just got a cryptic "she's not here" message. I tried to follow up, but no response. I'm not likely to try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    It would probably be more helpful to post the Links of the girls in question as nobody knows whom you're inquiring about. But that situation definitely sounds like Same Pimp scenario. I noticed Tiff aka Tee and Olivia Lennox are sharing old numbers used for Her and girl Avery who's associated with them. And Tee had a Pimp if I remember correctly. I didn't think Olivia ever had a pimp but I'm not dialed into that crew so who knows and things change. I've always been curious about Olivia but never pulled the trigger other than Messaging. You know the old saying if it Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Has anyone seen Olivia Lennox recently, is she worth a visit. Safe not a scammer etc?

  3. #10002

    Newbies

    So the pics of Julia isn't what you actually get? Anyone seen either of the other two?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Julia aint new, don't trust those photos of her same fat latina.

  4. #10001
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978  [View Original Post]
    Here are the three I reached out to. All from app numbers, all at the same hotel, all with the same price tree format.

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/750632832827.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...9/642544528847.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/986118337696.
    Julia aint new, don't trust those photos of her same fat latina.

  5. #10000

    Links

    Here are the three I reached out to. All from app numbers, all at the same hotel, all with the same price tree format.

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/750632832827.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...9/642544528847.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/986118337696.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    It would probably be more helpful to post the Links of the girls in question as nobody knows whom you're inquiring about. But that situation definitely sounds like Same Pimp scenario. I noticed Tiff aka Tee and Olivia Lennox are sharing old numbers used for Her and girl Avery who's associated with them. And Tee had a Pimp if I remember correctly. I didn't think Olivia ever had a pimp but I'm not dialed into that crew so who knows and things change. I've always been curious about Olivia but never pulled the trigger other than Messaging. You know the old saying if it Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Has anyone seen Olivia Lennox recently, is she worth a visit. Safe not a scammer etc?

  6. #9999

    New STG girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to a few new faces on STG, all three responded with the same pricing tree and were staying at the same hotel in MtL.

    All picked up by the same pimp?
    It would probably be more helpful to post the Links of the girls in question as nobody knows whom you're inquiring about. But that situation definitely sounds like Same Pimp scenario. I noticed Tiff aka Tee and Olivia Lennox are sharing old numbers used for Her and girl Avery who's associated with them. And Tee had a Pimp if I remember correctly. I didn't think Olivia ever had a pimp but I'm not dialed into that crew so who knows and things change. I've always been curious about Olivia but never pulled the trigger other than Messaging. You know the old saying if it Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Has anyone seen Olivia Lennox recently, is she worth a visit. Safe not a scammer etc?

  7. #9998

    New faces on STG

    Reached out to a few new faces on STG, all three responded with the same pricing tree and were staying at the same hotel in MtL.

    All picked up by the same pimp?

  8. #9997

    Thief!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978  [View Original Post]
    I saw that one over a year ago in one of the cheap hotels on 73, she's a heavy smoker so the room is hard to breathe in, I just opted for the CIM. Her boyfriend lingered out front while she worked for her money. A lot rougher looking than the photos show.

    .
    I had been seeing her off and on for about 5 years. Rough face, heavy user but good and inexpensive.

    I was staying at a nice hotel in Mt. Laurel and had her come to me.

    Great time, sent her back to her wherever and found that she robbed me of about $200 cash.

    STAY AWAY!

  9. #9996

    Smoked out

    I saw that one over a year ago in one of the cheap hotels on 73, she's a heavy smoker so the room is hard to breathe in, I just opted for the CIM. Her boyfriend lingered out front while she worked for her money. A lot rougher looking than the photos show.

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...-/081852454291

    Had to remove the trailing period to get the link to work. Nice look, if anywhere close to reality.
    .

  10. #9995
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    -Unknown name. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande.../081852454291. Looks like she could be similar to twizzler. An older lady that probably doesn't look all that but let me have it my way.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...-/081852454291

    Had to remove the trailing period to get the link to work. Nice look, if anywhere close to reality.

  11. #9994

    Anyone seen any of these local indies lately?

    - Eva Love. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...t/803645019541 Been around for awhile. Used to be a lot more attractive. I've seen her may a year or so ago. Gives a good bbj but she tries to rush and was difficult when I give directions. Hard to ahold of nowadays.

    - Ms. Wet Wet. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/811393391110 or https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sey/207516911. I could've sworn I saw 1 review saying she was a clock watcher but I can't find it.

    -Tiana. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sey/207530502. I'm hesitant on this one because its in Camden.

    - Sunshine.

    -Unknown name. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande.../081852454291. Looks like she could be similar to twizzler. An older lady that probably doesn't look all that but let me have it my way.

    - Sunshine. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande.../750420863051. I heard mixed reviews.

  12. #9993
    Quote Originally Posted by TasteMySin  [View Original Post]
    Tried seeing nat tonight. Sat in the lot for 20-30 minutes waiting on her. Finally get in, about an HR of time goes by with playtime and a pause for her nodding out, ac, or music or bathroom breaks. Last time she went to the bathroom for 15 minutes. I just got up and left. Seems like the demons have a hold of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...n/243590173229
    You have to catch her in the morning when she is about to lose her room and is posting pics of her cat to get sympathy.

  13. #9992
    I've been looking at her ads for awhile now, since before she was blonde.

    There was always something off about her that I couldn't put my finger on which kept me from pulling the trigger.

    I appreciate you saving me the trouble of seeing her and being put into a potentially dangerous situation.

  14. #9991
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a lot more cardate only ads of chicks charging hotel prices. Unless I'm driving a bangbus or RV, I can't have to same experience as being in a private room with space and bed. So the price should reflect that.
    I think it's a scam to get quick money because you'll have to finish quick before someone see you banging a chick in the car a hotel room you do not have to rush. I will pay hotel room rates for a car and the suggest guys to ignore those cardate only ads usually a girl that cannot afford to get their own hotel room.

  15. #9990

    Nat

    Tried seeing nat tonight. Sat in the lot for 20-30 minutes waiting on her. Finally get in, about an HR of time goes by with playtime and a pause for her nodding out, ac, or music or bathroom breaks. Last time she went to the bathroom for 15 minutes. I just got up and left. Seems like the demons have a hold of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...n/243590173229

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape