Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 37336
-
05-11-26 17:00 #36556Senior Member

Posts: 484On leaving Richmond.
I agree the Richmond scene is the pits but take it from me, don't move to Erie, PA, it's actually much worse. Test the waters before you settle down somewhere new.
Originally Posted by JoeTheHoe
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 16:30 #36555Senior Member

Posts: 295UTR Emily
Anyone had any luck with Emily?
-
05-11-26 16:11 #36554Senior Member

Posts: 77Miss Beckybell
I have seen her ad many times and been curious, finally the stars aligned so that I could reach out. Comms were very easy and prompt. Staying at a hotel in Chester that I'm sure many of us are familiar with. When I arrived, she greeted me wearing a robe hanging open so I could see her body. I think the pics are a tad old, still mostly accurate though. She had a little dog in the room, but it more or less minded its own business and wasn't a distraction. We got down to it, pretty decent covered BJ ("just tell me when to stop") and then briefly hit the kitty which was nice and tight. She claims to be a Greek queen and I would agree, she took it like a champ. I would definitely repeat. 180 for the hh and another 40 for the trip to Greece.
-
05-11-26 15:01 #36553Regular Member

Posts: 16UTR on this side of town?
Anyone have an UTR provider North of the River? I like peeling away for a QV, but the 40-60 min to get to Southside / P Burg is killing me.
PM me with any info and thanks!
-
05-11-26 08:06 #36552Senior Member

Posts: 156Turkish Dream
Unless she has a twin with the same tats, she got popped for DWI.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/028536133330
-
05-11-26 06:01 #36551Senior Member

Posts: 66Info
I'd love her contact info if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:37 #36550Senior Member

Posts: 161Emily
I like to help out DM Me.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:29 #36549Senior Member

Posts: 295UTR Emily
I like to help her out. Sent dm. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 10:59 #36548Senior Member

Posts: 514Regarding UTR Emily
Is she offering massage? I would be interested in hearing the menu and pricing please hit me up.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 23:25 #36547Regular Member

Posts: 1Can I get her info
Can I get the number?
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 14:21 #36546Senior Member

Posts: 1772Gotcha! I do the same, def not full.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:52 #36545Senior Member

Posts: 486If your inbox is full I just move to the next messenger.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 10:06 #36544Senior Member

Posts: 1772UTR Emily?
Was hoping to help her out. But never heard back. Pocket and nuts still full.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:45 #36543Senior Member

Posts: 230Different Sally.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 18:04 #36542Senior Member

Posts: 486UTR Emily
Looking for people to come see her hit me up for digits. Sm only.










Reply With Quote





