Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 23657
-
05-12-26 17:14 #23597Senior Member

Posts: 336Membership
I pay for a month when I see I have a lot of messages waiting. I pay for a month, with the discount, then I cancel it.
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 16:24 #23596Senior Member

Posts: 156Membership
They usually offer a discount when renewing. It's been worth it for me.
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:59 #23595Senior Member

Posts: 97Yes. I paid for the membership and contacted through the site.
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 07:36 #23594Senior Member

Posts: 122Are you guys paying for the membership? How are you contacting the girls?
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 22:25 #23593Senior Member

Posts: 97Lexi
I have seen her quite a few times. Lots of fun! Tight box for sure.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 19:20 #23592Senior Member

Posts: 336Lex
I'm sure I've inquired about her before, but I forgot what the feedback was. Let me know if any of you have seen her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-d41be4d4b589
-
05-08-26 07:19 #23591Senior Member

Posts: 514Yeah right
No one is paying 800. If she is asking for that rest assured she is trying to get that and not has been paid that.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 23:50 #23590Senior Member

Posts: 336I didn't try to talk her down. If she's starting at 800 it's going to take a lot of talking to get her down to my price. She's already blocked me on the site. LOL.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 14:06 #23589Senior Member

Posts: 470She has been on the site for less than a month and that is definitely not $800 material. Have you tried to get her down?
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 13:22 #23588Senior Member

Posts: 336Eli
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-324d8bb78ace
Who is out here paying these women 800 or more per meet? This girl claimed that's what she gets.
-
04-30-26 11:15 #23587Senior Member

Posts: 156Escort (Turkish)
I see she has made who way to Seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-ee05a1191269
-
04-23-26 12:57 #23586Senior Member

Posts: 3338You followed all opsec, right? Used only a burner number, she has no idea of your real identity right?
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
If the answer is no, you need to be reading the archive of this thread, as well as the opsec thread for Northern Virginia.
-
04-23-26 12:31 #23585Senior Member

Posts: 685Threatening text from sugar baby
So, about 2 years ago I exchanged messages with a girl from seeking who is in the fort walton beach area (or maybe pensacola) and she informed me that my text messages would be part of her documentary, exposing sugar daddies for abuse and deceit. I'm not from the area but usually cruise down once or twice a year to hit the beach.
I spoke with her briefly via text but we never met and the conversation was not sexually explicit. We ultimately did not meet as she wanted alot of money and I didn't have it.
I feel like I am being extorted as I did not meet her at all.
Do I have any recourse?
-
04-12-26 21:34 #23584Senior Member

Posts: 84SA Discount Code?
Any SA discount codes working these days. Hate to pay full price to get back in the game. Thanks.
-
04-10-26 22:04 #23583Regular Member

Posts: 2Appreciated
Much appreciated man. I'm still new to the game myself, so the expert breakdown was what I need. Happy hunting out here.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






