Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 37583
-
05-11-26 11:31 #36728Senior Member

Posts: 228Apologies for the lack of clarity. I was assuming she's a happy ending provider. She advertises as FBSM and we're in the Massage Parlor forum, so I figured if anyone had seen her, it would be this crowd.
Originally Posted by SenorVac
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 11:21 #36727Senior Member

Posts: 143PT Nails / SCS
Anyone been to PT nails lately?
Private number I have never gets answered anymore.
-
05-11-26 10:58 #36726Senior Member

Posts: 370She has:
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
"My "No" List:
BBBJ, DFK, LFK, CBJ, Greek, FOV, FIV, CIM, DATY, COF ".
So that's probably a no to most people, I assume at most it sounds like you can get a HJ.
-
05-11-26 10:25 #36725Senior Member

Posts: 228Massage Goddess in Farmington?
Has anyone seen Massage Goddess in Farmington?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Michi...sageGoddess888
-
05-10-26 22:27 #36724Senior Member

Posts: 110I'm really glad she ghosted me last month!
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 19:52 #36723Senior Member

Posts: 88Red Rose Novi
I've been there 4 times. 3 different girls. I've requested L2 all 4 times but no luck. They have all delivered a great L1 experience and have let the girls out to suck on. They have all looked to be in their thirties and fit. $60 for half hour and matching tip.
Originally Posted by Hitta123
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 16:42 #36722Senior Member

Posts: 121Agreed
I had a similar experience with the sister, Jenn. Incredibly mediocre massage followed by a rushed HJ with very little return touching allowed. She did take her top off but it was made clear that I wasn't welcome to play with her. Will NOT repeat.
Originally Posted by BluthStory
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 07:27 #36721Regular Member

Posts: 27Red Rose Novi
Going to stop by Red Rose in Novi. Any intel on this place? I don't see much online. Who to ask for? How much? L2/ L3 available? Feel free to reply on here or DM. Thanks.
-
05-08-26 21:07 #36720Senior Member

Posts: 263Bloomjin
Open sign on.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 20:30 #36719Senior Member

Posts: 148CoCo
Same with CoCo there a while back.
Originally Posted by Michiganda
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 14:30 #36718Regular Member

Posts: 24Blue Lotus
In Novi this week, saw Amy. She is older, not very good looking, but BBBJ is available. The effort was fine, but she's not very good and I would not repeat.
-
05-08-26 06:50 #36717Regular Member

Posts: 17Bummer
That sucks, I had real good times at the VD one.
Originally Posted by SmegBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:28 #36716Regular Member

Posts: 3Discrete FS
Please message me also. I have intel on Starmoon.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 18:58 #36715Regular Member

Posts: 27UTR FS in Novi / Healing Touch Massage Therapy in Warren
Just got out of this place. Located in Warren parking in the back. Lot is a bit busy but relatively discreet because it's located away from the Main Street. Walked in and the place reeked like fish and out came the fattest provider I've ever seen. Got the massage. Very below average massage. Got a happy ending. Handjob. Asked for a BJ and she said no. She didn't speak much English. Her name was Nini. Can't imagine this place is busy, ever. Solo provider. Would not return.
I will be in Novi and Walled lake soon. Any FS places that are under the radar? I know of a good FS place that is not well known for FS. One girl there does it but the others won't. We can exchange if you got some intel about Novi area. DM me.
-
05-07-26 12:35 #36714Senior Member

Posts: 214Samantha
Any updates? I found a few more ads which definitely indicate those tits are getting unleashed. Location seems to change on each ad. Let me know here or pm me.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





