Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 59482
-
05-13-26 20:08 #58717Senior Member

Posts: 65New Asian Challenge
Well everyone here I go again. You may remember my issues at another AMP store on Buford Hwy earlier this year where I fell for a middle age woman and gave her time / money / gifts for a year thinking she was devoted to me. Yes I know I should have verified with my fellow mongers on their experiences with her before diving in. Well. I learned the hard way (very hard way. Bad breakup after I caught her red handed lying to me) so this time I am going to ask for guidance and actual visits by fellow mongers to another middle aged asian to "test her out" to see if she truly is the one for me.
Yes. I have set guidelines and rules on what is acceptable from her clients and what is off limits. I believe she is behaving but I need to be 100% sure before I go all the way with her.
She is 47, face 6/10, body 6/10 and English skills 7/10. Good personality and great massage. Store is in the Chamblee / Doraville area. If interested send me a DM and I will offer greater details on name / location, etc. Help me from making the same mistake twice! Thanks everyone.
I will clear out my inbox. Given the responses earlier this year I suspect there will be a lot of interest!
-
05-13-26 17:23 #58716Senior Member

Posts: 45Sunshine
Is Samantha still around? Went to Sunshine and nothing but tanks and didn't even leave happy, the provider was also on her phone non stop and could feel the buzzing on the table which was annoying.
-
05-13-26 11:17 #58715Senior Member

Posts: 332Paul W
Clear your inbox.
-
05-11-26 18:48 #58714Regular Member

Posts: 4I have cleaned up my inbox. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Congomamba
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 16:24 #58713Senior Member

Posts: 62Times are tough
I have not posted in a while because I have been seeing two ladies on a regular basis for several years. They both decided to leave town at the same time, so I went back on the hunt for another ATF. I knew it would be hit or miss, but I tried Lu's in Kennesaw. I have never found anyone special there, but it was worth a shot. I ended up getting an older lady. She was short and had a few extra pounds. I think she said her name was Linda, but I could have been mistaken. I should have walked away, but the little head was doing the thinking. I figured I would close my eyes and get a mediocre ending. To my surprise, she offered a BJ, so I thought I might be in for a treat. I was mistaken. It was a terrible attempt. I ended up finishing with a HJ. I also paid too much. In the end, lesson learned. I will keep looking. If anyone has a reliable person in Roswell, please send me a DM. TIA.
-
05-10-26 21:31 #58712Banned Member

Posts: 83Laughter is one of the keys
Ivy massage of cheshire next to taco del sol. Yes nice place to get food but also ivy was a good place. Walked in a few weeks ago was greeted by a middle age slim asian long black hair down to her elbows.
Asked for 1 h and bathroom washed up and went in. She started massage was ok but I asked for light so I can't blame her for not putting in effort. I was watching videos on social and came across a comp of cat videos right around the time she was working her way up from my calves to my shoulders. She saw them and laughed so I turned around and asked is she likes cats and she said yes. So we watched a few more as she sat on the edge of the be and I played with her back.
I sat up and hugged her from the back and pulled her closer. Give her my phone to scroll and started moving my hand inside. We watched a few more videos and I turned her around and lifted one side to suck some titttttttttttttttty yes I was feeling like some titty action. After some more sucking I pulled down her shirt and she looked at me asked what I wanted and I said what on the menu. She said 200 for everything. Not sure if this mean FS but I am not there yet or ever.
So I asked for a HJ she said. 8 which I was that s little high but before I could finish she took her top off and pulled me between her two breast. I know this is coming on the heel of the guy says we are ruining the game by paying too much. I usally do. 4 or. 6 for topless l1 but I don't know her willing and our laughter kinda messed my judgment LOL I stand by my decision and lmao accept my punishment hahaha.
Anyways total damage was. 8 house. 8 her and a nice cuddle session after the deed. We cleaned each other up and hugged for a few songs. Didn't ask for her name lmao its cheshire come one guys we all know this loop. Have fun folks and stay safe.
-
05-10-26 20:57 #58711Banned Member

Posts: 83Awe!
This is such s heartwarming story! I totally love it and I am so glad you found your goat. Stay healthy and happy my man.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 18:30 #58710Banned Member

Posts: 83Damu123
Dwag clear you inbox can't send you shit. Love and respect.
-
05-10-26 13:38 #58709Senior Member

Posts: 40Meet Massage
I went to check this place out and it's alright. I got L1 but no massage. It's literally 30-40 minutes of teasing if you get an hour massage and then just an L1. However the girl did take her top off and she was cute.
Ideally I want decent massage with teasing and L1-L3 if possible.
-
05-10-26 06:29 #58708Senior Member

Posts: 346What?
I'm trying to figure this out? Can you clean it up a bit. Pixel.
Originally Posted by PixelPenguin
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 21:24 #58707Senior Member

Posts: 45Arrested
Yeah, Helen got arrested twice who was running it. Too much online advertising.
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 20:21 #58706Senior Member

Posts: 190Can you re write this
What does this mean?
Originally Posted by PixelPenguin
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 19:19 #58705Senior Member

Posts: 113Escape Massage in Duluth is closed
The place with very average reviews behind the Chase Bank and Duncan donuts is closed. Maybe that is old news as the sign is already gone. I visited a few times, but never got beyond the front desk as the choices never looked good enough to me.
-
05-08-26 11:35 #58704Senior Member

Posts: 39Just a Number!
Love that quote, just a number. My man, that's the way to think of it. You keep doing you and we shall follow, LOL.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
Much respect to you sir. You are wise and share great wisdoms, and are never shy to share what you don't know, willing to learn too.
-
05-08-26 09:37 #58703Senior Member

Posts: 190Just a number
I'm 5 ft 6 155 lbs, no beer belly, and was blessed with teen and early adult good looks. I learned a lot about women.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





