Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 3024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by GNova1  [View Original Post]
    I'm newish here. What shop does she work at? I'm feeling stressed today.
    It's my title of the post where she works.

  2. #2903

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm the cici from months ago is back, worth the visit in my opinion.
    I'm newish here. What shop does she work at? I'm feeling stressed today.

  3. #2902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Fuji

    Can confirm the cici from months ago is back, worth the visit in my opinion.

  4. #2901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Translate

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that was my experience the first two times. Well not the four hands, but the rest of it. Apple has always been the one coaxing a round 2 out of me. Never had to ask, she was just committed and kept saying "two times". One time I couldn't fire off again and she was disappointed. Maybe I'll try again but I'm kind of a burn me once kind of guy.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Bring a translator, she'll do what you tell her. She literally speaks 0 English.

  5. #2900
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekTravel  [View Original Post]
    Bro that sucks. My most recent experience was during the daytime probably around 1 pm. They musta been slow I ended up getting 4 hands. Apple and Lily. Man Apple was going wayyyyy too hard on the massage tho. But hey I was more focused on caressing Lilly's legs and ass while she was massaging my upper body.

    Was hoping to get a 3 some out of it. No such luck. Got my usual everything + Greek with Apple. Only thing really different is that I convinced her to give me a BBBJ and HJ finish for a second round. Which I don't remember a round two being an option for her before.
    Yeah, that was my experience the first two times. Well not the four hands, but the rest of it. Apple has always been the one coaxing a round 2 out of me. Never had to ask, she was just committed and kept saying "two times". One time I couldn't fire off again and she was disappointed. Maybe I'll try again but I'm kind of a burn me once kind of guy.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  6. #2899

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She's back? I thought she left a couple months ago.
    I don't know if she left before but if she did she's back as of 2 weeks ago when I went. I hadn't been to healing hands in a little over a year.

  7. #2898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Lily?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekTravel  [View Original Post]
    Bro that sucks. My most recent experience was during the daytime probably around 1 pm. They musta been slow I ended up getting 4 hands. Apple and Lily. Man Apple was going wayyyyy too hard on the massage tho. But hey I was more focused on caressing Lilly's legs and ass while she was massaging my upper body.

    Was hoping to get a 3 some out of it. No such luck. Got my usual everything + Greek with Apple. Only thing really different is that I convinced her to give me a BBBJ and HJ finish for a second round. Which I don't remember a round two being an option for her before.
    She's back? I thought she left a couple months ago.

  8. #2897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by HEMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Not sure I've seen her before. Cici, seems to be a popular name amongst providers around here. Has she been reviewed?
    Yeah I think a few months ago, I guess she travels a lot or something. I thought she was cute last time she was here.

  9. #2896

    Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    If I understood correctly cici is coming back today.
    Thanks for the heads up. Not sure I've seen her before. Cici, seems to be a popular name amongst providers around here. Has she been reviewed?

  10. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Completely forgot to post this and it's about a month old now. Went to see Apple on a late Sat night. Even confirmed closing time and last appt via text. Arrived looking for an hour which there should have still been time for. Was told half was all she could do because they were closing early. Extremely rushed from the very beginning. Terrible experience and nothing close to my previous visits. The fake noises were terrible and she was trying to finish up as fast as possible. I don't think it was her fault, she kept saying the boss was taking her somewhere. I text the shop number with the complaint and never heard back. I know what she is capable of and I really don't think this was her doing but I don't see myself returning. Not worth the risk of that happening again..
    Bro that sucks. My most recent experience was during the daytime probably around 1 pm. They musta been slow I ended up getting 4 hands. Apple and Lily. Man Apple was going wayyyyy too hard on the massage tho. But hey I was more focused on caressing Lilly's legs and ass while she was massaging my upper body.

    Was hoping to get a 3 some out of it. No such luck. Got my usual everything + Greek with Apple. Only thing really different is that I convinced her to give me a BBBJ and HJ finish for a second round. Which I don't remember a round two being an option for her before.

  11. #2894

    Late Apple Report

    Completely forgot to post this and it's about a month old now. Went to see Apple on a late Sat night. Even confirmed closing time and last appt via text. Arrived looking for an hour which there should have still been time for. Was told half was all she could do because they were closing early. Extremely rushed from the very beginning. Terrible experience and nothing close to my previous visits. The fake noises were terrible and she was trying to finish up as fast as possible. I don't think it was her fault, she kept saying the boss was taking her somewhere. I text the shop number with the complaint and never heard back. I know what she is capable of and I really don't think this was her doing but I don't see myself returning. Not worth the risk of that happening again.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  12. #2893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by HEMonger  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit were you all right about the hag working with Lisa! Haven't been there in a long time. The old lady answered the door looking like she had clown makeup on. Needless to say, I asked for Lisa. Luckily she was available. No massage this time and I didn't do FS although past experiences have been amazing. Opted for 69 after dfk and a brief bbj. What a view. Anyway, yeah, maybe I'll call ahead next time just in case. Stay safe out there.
    If I understood correctly cici is coming back today.

  13. #2892

    Always Hags

    Quote Originally Posted by HEMonger  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit were you all right about the hag working with Lisa! Haven't been there in a long time. The old lady answered the door looking like she had clown makeup on. Needless to say, I asked for Lisa. Luckily she was available. No massage this time and I didn't do FS although past experiences have been amazing. Opted for 69 after dfk and a brief bbj. What a view. Anyway, yeah, maybe I'll call ahead next time just in case. Stay safe out there.
    I gave Lisa a message to bring better / younger talent but why would she want that! LOL There's was one who had her door cracked and was doing pilates. I peaked in and she was looking good but I didn't get a chance to try her. Lisa wwould walk me to the bathroom LOL. Did get the digits but commo fell off as she moved around.

  14. #2891

    Fuji

    Holy shit were you all right about the hag working with Lisa! Haven't been there in a long time. The old lady answered the door looking like she had clown makeup on. Needless to say, I asked for Lisa. Luckily she was available. No massage this time and I didn't do FS although past experiences have been amazing. Opted for 69 after dfk and a brief bbj. What a view. Anyway, yeah, maybe I'll call ahead next time just in case. Stay safe out there.

  15. #2890

    Allure. Lucy

    I tried my luck at bambo melody but walked in and lady said no provider. Decided then since I was in the area to give allure a go. Hadn't been there in a minute. I've always had a good time here. I walked in and was greeted by a tall slightly older looking black haired woman with a long white see thru dress on. You could see her black thong on underneath. Was brought to a room gave the standard house fee and told to undress. Was asked if I wanted table shower, which I always do. Just love getting a gauge of how they will act during that. Table shower was nice good scrub down and good attention to all the important areas. Back to the room, massage was decent. I've had better but I've had way worse. Did the typical soft fingers and then the flip. Did a bit of negotiating, no FS or BJ at this place that's been pretty consistent. She stripped to her thong and rubbed up and down junior. Putting him between those nice cheeks where I ended up cumming all over. All and all good experiences. Total out the door .7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape