Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19834

    Tight body ebony

    Hello GR Mongers.

    I was here about a month ago and I received a great massage with extras from a skinny Ebony with a big smile and long dreads. It was in an office park setting. This is mostly all I remember except that I found her on Tryst. I deleted all traces of her from my phone for obvious reasons and now she has no ad on Tryst (At least I'm almost positive it was Tryst). I would know her name for sure if I saw it. Anyone have an idea of who it may be? PM fine of course.

  2. #19833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Kaylee

    Stopped Panacia had massage. Not bad massage very nice time lots talk great finish. No tip discussed but I always tip well. Would definitely go back. Very safe place.

  3. #19832

    My Massage Grandville

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a friend who heard it from a friend, probably quite a while ago, that more than just a MS might be available, at My Massage Spa on Canal near Rivertown mall. A search turned up nothing, Anyone experience or heard what's available here?
    Anything is possible. Go there and work your magic. YMMV, as usual. Report back here when you find out.

  4. #19831

    Lotus cici & lulu linda

    Went to Lotus last week and was told cici was not there. Could have been mamisan since she was in her 50's. Anyone know if cici is gone for good, or just a (rare) vacation?

    Left and went to lulu's. Linda took care of me. 6/10 massage, Standard HE. Nothing special about it. I wouldn't go back to see her. Matched door fee on tip.

  5. #19830

    My Massage, Grandville

    I heard from a friend who heard it from a friend, probably quite a while ago, that more than just a MS might be available, at My Massage Spa on Canal near Rivertown mall. A search turned up nothing, Anyone experience or heard what's available here?

  6. #19829

    Panacea

    What's up with Panacea? One Monger gets a BBBJ with no mention of tip / upsell and another Monger gets an upsold 200+ HJ! I haven't been to Panacea in 10 plus years, but when I see BBBJ with no mention of tip, I get interested!

  7. #19828
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Is Foxy at a Massage Parlor or Hotel? Is she also the woman that used to have a dude as a duo partner?
    Yes, Foxy is the one with crazy looking dude, and I was unaware of FS, just happy ending and extra for naked, but I saw her quite a while ago in her Holland apartment?

  8. #19827

    Pant less rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    I don't always get the shorthand, are you saying you paid over two hundred dollars for a HJ? That is ridiculous.
    Yes, I thought pants off would be full service.

  9. #19826

    Panacea Grandville

    Decided to check out the new location. Its a nice enough spot and felt discrete. Scheduled ahead with Kaylee. She was pleasant to chat with and gave a good massage. On the flip, she got comfortable as requested, finished with BBBJ. Didn't ask about other options. Half hour was. 50 and no mention of tip. Gave what I felt was appropriate good amount. Will repeat!

  10. #19825

    TNC Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to TNC in a bit. Last time was not up to the standards in look or performance. Mimi I believe was her name.

    Has anyone been there recently and can let us know who is in the lineup?

    Thank you.
    Was there a few weeks ago, it was just Li Li I believe her name was.

    Old Brunette Asian slim with very nice tits.

    Would agree about the service however, just business and she cupped her hand over me at the finish on account of at the previous visit I sprayed quite a bit Which I was looking forward to doing again. All in all OK, 1 hr $80 nude HE $100 tip.

  11. #19824

    TNC Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to TNC in a bit. Last time was not up to the standards in look or performance. Mimi I believe was her name.

    Has anyone been there recently and can let us know who is in the lineup?

    Thank you.
    Was there few weeks ago, it was just Li Li I think her name is. Older slim brunette Asian with very nice tits.

    Would agree about the service, she's always sweet but she cupped her hand over me at the finish on account of I sprayed a lot at the previous visit.

    IDK just killed the fun a bit.

  12. #19823

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Kzoorover  [View Original Post]
    Tried out the new Panacea location and drew a young dark curly haired women.

    Massage was fine with little teasing, on the flip I was upsold on topless and then the "pant less" option.

    I figured pant less would at least get me free roaming and assumed full service.

    When I went to slide my hand under her panties she said "no, panties stay on".

    After 2 up sells and told No I lost the urge. Just a HJ for $$.2, no water, no candy?

    I will not return!
    I don't always get the shorthand, are you saying you paid over two hundred dollars for a HJ? That is ridiculous.

  13. #19822

    TNC Lineup?

    I haven't been to TNC in a bit. Last time was not up to the standards in look or performance. Mimi I believe was her name.

    Has anyone been there recently and can let us know who is in the lineup?

    Thank you.

  14. #19821

    Panacea "Pant-less Option"

    Tried out the new Panacea location and drew a young dark curly haired women.

    Massage was fine with little teasing, on the flip I was upsold on topless and then the "pant less" option.

    I figured pant less would at least get me free roaming and assumed full service.

    When I went to slide my hand under her panties she said "no, panties stay on".

    After 2 up sells and told No I lost the urge. Just a HJ for $$.2, no water, no candy?

    I will not return!

  15. #19820

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Me telling what I pay will not help you make your decision.

    I can tell you the door fee is $80 for 1 hour. I paid $80 for 1 hour, We wouldn't have enough time for a half hour, because she wants me to massage her too.

    I Trade, You'll have to figure out what or how you pay.

    All the pictures in her ad and the one I posted are real. Seeing her naked is a treat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464
    I know you guys are saying she's real, but the STG photo and this one her tattoos do not match. Which ones are the more accurate photos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape