Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 8458
-
07-08-26 09:52 #8398Senior Member

Posts: 127Multiple visits with this one for awhile. Enjoy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...a/716443442389
So, I pulled the trigger on this one a few months ago. She is starting to see people less, so senior members or those who have been on here a minute with some legitimacy please DM me and I'll give you her real number and tell you more. She is reasonable with her prices with outcalls being extra $25-30 on top. But, she does 100 QV, 140 HH.
She is an average looking girl who does BB CIM and BB FS. She can suck like no other to where my first visit I couldn't make it past the BJ. Which never happens so the next visit I just went straight for that pussy and it was super tight. She has some meat on her in terms of being chubby and appears a bit exhausted. It has always been good visits where she fucks me like a porn star and then that's it. You honestly won't find any other right now who is legit and not a scam artist.
I have been doing this long enough to where I know when I find one that is legit and consistent, and also fucks good, to keep the same one as it's not like it used to be.
I told her I'd help out and let her know legit guys who would want to see her, so like I said. DM me and I'll give you details. She is what you are paying for in terms of raw fucking and sucking. She is looking to build just regulars due to bs with many guys contacting her, so DM me and I will set you up in no time.
Overall, she is a solid one if you want to find one who you have as a keeper and want to see on the regular. She usually does visits in evenings into the late nights / mornings.
-
06-26-26 14:07 #8397Senior Member

Posts: 41Kacey
Time waster? Everything was fine, thought we had something set up. Then crickets. Anyone actually see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...r/516138725072
-
06-24-26 19:29 #8396Senior Member

Posts: 539Russian Renegade
This one started posting recently. Any have any info? She doesn't look like a troglodyte like most of our fine NE ohio ladies, so if any of you guys know anything about her let us know or shoot me a DM.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...-/445547018486
-
06-22-26 16:18 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 707Layla of Canton
Hey fellow Mongers, Ole Cooterhawk0069 here, I need some info if it's available. A few days ago one of our members recommended a provider here in Canton from Seeking. I'm not a member there anymore and was hoping someone has seen her and has something good to say. She goes by the name Layla. She's 20, blonde / brunett, nice body, stripper, does outcalls. I'm set to pull the trigger but my spidy since says try to get some info first. It would help if she had an ad and I could get a look at her. If one of you is a member of seeking and has a pic that would be great. I know that's asking a lot but don't hurt to ask. Anyway. Thanks.
-
06-12-26 18:12 #8394Senior Member

Posts: 335Pics
Are you referring to the photo with the rotting teeth? Or did you mean the one with the big cold sore scab on her lip?
Originally Posted by Txshotz
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 17:27 #8393Senior Member

Posts: 86I can't imagine someone would make a fake profile with pics like that. I would guess legit.
Originally Posted by LowRider69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 11:34 #8392Senior Member

Posts: 1287Ginger
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...a/885778454029
Is this a legit provider?
-
05-22-26 14:33 #8391Senior Member

Posts: 1296Med Bag:
The medical bag touch would really be super sexy. I believe I will pass on this one.
Originally Posted by GunBunny249
[View Original Post]
Jimmy:
-
05-22-26 12:23 #8390Senior Member

Posts: 211Crickets
I reached out to her several times and never got a response.
Originally Posted by Lucius
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 08:23 #8389Regular Member

Posts: 2She is legit I've seen her she was in rough shape has a medical bag attached to her stomach.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 14:43 #8388Senior Member

Posts: 259She was posting earlier this year.
Originally Posted by TSmash
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:13 #8387Regular Member

Posts: 14Nuna
Anyone seen her before? Might TOFTT in a couple weeks if not.
-
05-07-26 13:18 #8386Senior Member

Posts: 156Pretty sure someone on the akron board said she is.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
Legit. May want to check it though.
-
05-07-26 09:52 #8385Senior Member

Posts: 1296Blonde Wet Ass Pussy:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...p/062338465051
Hi Gang:
Her post looks tempting but before I make the effort to contact her I would like to know if anyone has met her and if she is legit. Would appreciate any information that anyone may have.
Jimmy:
-
05-05-26 11:46 #8384Senior Member

Posts: 150I see my time waster has a new posting up today.
Originally Posted by TSmash
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/508087003773










Reply With Quote





