The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 40011
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39186

    Hong?

    Cross posting this from South Suburb thread, just looking for some info an guess I may have to TOFTT.

    Anyone been to Hong in Burbank? Only post about it I found is from a year ago but no details as they didn't stay. I saw this while searching and while it looks interesting I'm guessing it's the normal granny L1 experience.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3828518

  2. #39185

    Cici at Archer Spa, a very gentle and sweet girl.

    Today stopped by archer without appointment just to check out, a Latina opened the door, but I was in the mood for Asian, ask her to show me Asian and got two very different one standing in front of me. A very mature sexy women and a skinny gentle sweet girl that's very shy. I took the latter by heart.

    And yes, when other girl looked at me, she wink and was like hello baby, pick me. But when this girl looked at me, she just smiled, and put both her hand in front of her body, very shy. Maybe the man's natural protective instincts kicked in, I just felt like today I should get her and she will take care of me.

    She held my hand into the room, asked me undressed while waiting outside. I got naked in 3 seconds, and asked her come back. She smiled at me and said forgot to ask me for donations. I told her I need 1 hour, gave her 70. I was going to tell her just give me the fucking VIP and hand her 3 bills but I don't know whether she can do L3 or not, so figured just see what happens. I asked for table shower too and she led me to it with tower on me. The table shower was very standard at first. Then after flipping she did gave me a great preview of handjob there. She did not get fully naked. Later she told me she would have if she knew I need VIP.

    Back to the room, she started the massage, it was very strong to my pleasant surprise. We chat a bit about where she from, etc, but nothing much, her English is limited but she kept very responsive and kept the smile on her face. After around 20 minutes, she asked me do I want happy ending. I told her I want everything, and ask her how much she needs for me to get everything she does and she quoted me 180. Well I was ready for more so gladly took it. She started with kissing around my back and down to my legs, then also gave me a nice Rim job. On the flips, she kissed my nipple great, the she down to BBBJ, I grab her hand to touch my nipple and she gets it and doing it with both hands while doing the BBJ, honestly I wanted to come there but I really wanted to see her face expression in missionary. So I asked her to put on cover. We started cowgirl, then I asked her to lay down and finished in Missionary. I laid on her for about two minutes while she was also blowing into my ear. While hugging together too. Very good feeling.

    Still some time, so we chatted about the reason I picked her and I told her to do more in table shower next time. She smile, at all times, and send me off with a nice kiss and hug. Perfect experience!

  3. #39184

    Karly / Bebe Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Should be three bills for all of the above not counting house fee. What is her schedule these days?
    From a post back in February: She is at T-Pro FRI SAT SUN (goes by Karly). TUES WED at SXL (goes by BeBe).

  4. #39183
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    "Why do you always have these little bottles of water and Chinese candies in your car?
    Man. I love those candies! I've always figured I'd say Chinatown candy shop if anyone asked.

  5. #39182

    Candles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noname6321  [View Original Post]
    I always take the water bottles but decline the candies. Easier to explain a small water bottle then the candy.
    I never get offered candles. Ozone, Grand, West River, SXL, Perfect 10, etc etc and no damn candles for me. EVER.

  6. #39181
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    "Why do you always have these little bottles of water and Chinese candies in your car?
    I always take the water bottles but decline the candies. Easier to explain a small water bottle then the candy.

  7. #39180

    Questions asked of me

    "Why do you always have these little bottles of water and Chinese candies in your car?

  8. #39179

    Princess

    Where is your go to spot for a deep tissue massage now that princess Thai has closed. Looking for something in the city or close to it, but with a great massage.

  9. #39178
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Looking to meet up with Karly again for some back door fun. I haven't seen her for a few years but thanks to you all I know she is at SXL and Tpro. Question: what is the total damage for her full service (BBBJ, covered FS, covered anal, cim, swallow)?

    House fee?

    Tip for the above?

    Lmk and tia.

    BS.
    Should be three bills for all of the above not counting house fee. What is her schedule these days?

  10. #39177

    Karly / Bebe

    Looking to meet up with Karly again for some back door fun. I haven't seen her for a few years but thanks to you all I know she is at SXL and Tpro. Question: what is the total damage for her full service (BBBJ, covered FS, covered anal, cim, swallow)?

    House fee?

    Tip for the above?

    Lmk and tia.

    BS.

  11. #39176

    Legit Massage & Nuru

    Hello brothers,

    Any place / provider that provides a legit massage & Nuru? Thanks all.

  12. #39175
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevekim0986  [View Original Post]
    This was a Thursday visit my girl Sunny was a hell of a good time. The massage itself was pretty good she's hot and nice real C cup titties and a good ass. Massage started with a neck rub down my back it took over at the ass. I raised my hips give her access to junior. She flips me over starts to make out with me she has super soft lips. No cover for the BJ nice and warm in her mouth. I was ready to go a couple of times and I know she got off mouth full of prejizz. She can go deep. I put the condom on she got on top and I pounded her from the bottom up. Nothing better than seeing big tiitties bounce. She leaned in so I could suck her titties. I wanted to see the back view so she got off the table put one leg up and I tapped her from behind and I exploded. Definitely coming back.
    Is this place located at Illinois? Or VA?

    I googled it and it looks like is VA?

  13. #39174

    Anney. Orange

    Saw anney today, sorry to the monger in the previous post if I blocked your window LOL but had an interesting time with her today, amazing body if you're into curves. She's a small girl but toned like she works out. Pretty sure ass is man made, she's got killer hips and nice round ass on her. She seems very shy, maybe due to her English level, but there wasn't much convo, she was just humming a song to herself and kinda dancing the whole time with a smile on her face. Anyways, massage was fine then moved on to CBJ which was decent. She scooted her ass over to me as she knew that's what I was focused on. Moved on to reverse acg and embarrassingly I lasted maybe a couple of minutes LOL the view was amazing and the way her lips wrap around you is crazy. Might give her another try so I can do some real work to her. Regular hhr fee. No complaints except for myself.

  14. #39173

    Anna 90 lbs at 18 Beauty Center. Oraange

    Anney was busy so I went with Anna this time. For those that like the skinny petite look try her out. She's 90 lbs big A or small B cups. Permanently hard nips. Long ass black hair. Pretty girl.

    I only did 30 minutes this time. Very affectionate to start things off hugging and LFK throughout. Straight into BBBJ and to my surprise she went in to 69. She's very sensitive. I"m not a big muncher but it was a nice view and she seemed to enjoy. Very very vocal throughout. BBBJ was just above average, no complaints here.

    The into CG and I was surprised she took it all with no complaints. She's tiny so I was not expecting deep CG but she went all in. Switch to standing mish. Very tight. Very vocal. It's always funny when it's time to switch positions and they think you finished. NOPE. On to doggy which was tight asf. Finished in lazy mish with one leg up. Great finish no push back.

    Overall good session. Like I said if you like skinny tiny 90 lbs type. You'll like her, easy to pick up. She's pretty but generally I like a little more meat on the bones.

    So recommended but not a repeat for me only due to body type.

  15. #39172
    Quote Originally Posted by Noname6321  [View Original Post]
    Message clinic on Milwaukee is the one I go to close by to me, the girls you get are random and they usually rotate between 3-4 weeks. I've had some of the best girls there similar to Harmony since it is a KR one. I call them and straight up ask on the phone about the girl and they usually tell you who is worth it or not. Also, it depends on who picks up the phone they have 2-3 mama-sans. You just got to keep going until you get someone good. Sometimes good sometimes shit. I've been looking for a AMP where the girl is good looking and the price is good. Usually the KR ones hit that for me.
    I agree with you, there are sometimes some great girls there. Olivia last month, Kelly a couple months before that. I tried to convince them to send me pics but they say they can't. I have to start asking them if it's worth it or not. The mamasan at Harmony will always tell me if there are any girls worth it for me knowing my preference so I guess just got to get closer to the ones at Massage Clinic cause it's not a great feeling just walking out LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape