Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27278
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I saw that bunnyxoxo was back from her 2 yr hiatus so I hit her up cause I knowbshe used to be such a sub and guaranteed creampie cumdump. And man she's even nastier now she's such a submissive sub will do anything you want if you just manhandle and tell what a good cumdump she is. She'll even do anal now too and I made lick my ass too she will melt in your hands like a total cumslut. I filled her up so good and she loved it. She's on the thicker side byt a guaranteed cumdump go fill her up guys.
    This one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nyyyxo.544717/#recent-content.

  2. #27277

    Bunnyxoxo easy bbfscip

    I saw that bunnyxoxo was back from her 2 yr hiatus so I hit her up cause I knowbshe used to be such a sub and guaranteed creampie cumdump. And man she's even nastier now she's such a submissive sub will do anything you want if you just manhandle and tell what a good cumdump she is. She'll even do anal now too and I made lick my ass too she will melt in your hands like a total cumslut. I filled her up so good and she loved it. She's on the thicker side byt a guaranteed cumdump go fill her up guys.

  3. #27276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Must have been a blue light special-rent was due-monkey on back, etc.
    Nahhhh, she probably has more bank than me. Just have known her forever.

  4. #27275

    300

    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    Wait what? I hit a couple of years ago for 300.
    Must have been a blue light special-rent was due-monkey on back, etc.

  5. #27274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is too expensive for me. So haven't seen her, but not sure if you are aware, she has done a decent amt of porn. People say is a dirty mouthed MILF who likes to talk a lot during sex. I would love to cum deep inside her.
    Wait what? I hit a couple of years ago for 300.

  6. #27273
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is too expensive for me. So haven't seen her, but not sure if you are aware, she has done a decent amt of porn. People say is a dirty mouthed MILF who likes to talk a lot during sex. I would love to cum deep inside her.
    900 for 90 minutes pse. No 60 minute option. Wish I'd seen her back it was 600 for 90 minutes.

  7. #27272
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her within the last week and nothing has changed. Deep throating, gagging and pounding. She calls herself a dirty little **** and begs to be filled up. She's easily trained and always hungry.
    Is this about madam kitty or jade from many years ago?

  8. #27271
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Kim Saigon. I might have to book. Bare all holes.
    Yes she is too expensive for me. So haven't seen her, but not sure if you are aware, she has done a decent amt of porn. People say is a dirty mouthed MILF who likes to talk a lot during sex. I would love to cum deep inside her.

  9. #27270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Kim Saigon

    Kim Saigon. I might have to book. Bare all holes.

  10. #27269
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorEx  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her within the last week and nothing has changed. Deep throating, gagging and pounding. She calls herself a dirty little **** and begs to be filled up. She's easily trained and always hungry.
    I have not seen Jade in years. I am glad to read she is still providing the amazing experience men enjoy.

    This hobby needs more women like her.

  11. #27268

    Mona Lee FKA SweetCarolina

    Quote Originally Posted by ByTemexo  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Searched around and didn't find any info so thought I'd ask. Any info about her? Does she belong on this thread and even if not, anyone have experience?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...na-lee.536173/#xfmgMedia.
    Yes for me. YMMV. I got it on the first meeting. We had previously texted a few times and schedules did not match. When we finally met I just proceeded without. No discussion and she did not say a word. She texted me once or twice after asking for a return visit. But our schedules did not align.

  12. #27267

    Madam Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Madam Kityy?

    Last time I saw her she said to be gentle.
    I've seen her within the last week and nothing has changed. Deep throating, gagging and pounding. She calls herself a dirty little **** and begs to be filled up. She's easily trained and always hungry.

  13. #27266

    Black providers

    Any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...d/809892651817 ?

    Or recommendations on black providers who can give good PSE. DATY, DATO, real sloppy BBBJ, FK etc.

  14. #27265
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...r/411742045890

    If you use her they way she likes it, she will take it bare no upcharge.

    Good ho. True sub.
    Damn, she is hot, I need to check her out. What was the charge, if you don't mind sharing?

  15. #27264

    Black providers

    Any info on https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...d/809892651817 ?

    Or recommendations on black providers who can give good PSE. DATY, DATO, real sloppy BBBJ, FK etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape