Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1004

    Mill recon

    Drove down mill for lunch today.

    Stopped into pink to see if there was finally anyone good looking there. The small Parking lot was full of construction workers working on the side building and a huge delivery van unloading stuff in the middle of the lot right in front of pink. Too much going on there for me so I moved on.

    Drove down to sunny. Usually always a hottie there. Same as the last place. The lot was getting work done and Sunny itself appear to be getting a new door entrance or something. I was tempted to go in and check it out but it was crawling with construction workers so I left.

    Drove across the street to the new moon place. I never see anyone here so curious if any of you guys have tried it. Old gal vivi with a nice body and large fake ones flowing out of her cocktail dress lets me in. I told her I remember her from my last recon. She definitely hot enough to try to stay for but I was on my way home. Was told another girl was there but was busy. Vivi was holding her dress up like she hopped off some monger to get dressed and answer the door. Who knows.

    Was planning to stop into merlot but saw some old neighbor lady walking around near the parking area so decided to avoid that.

    Stopped into the house across from pink, diamond? Asked if old Luna was back and was greeted with Lynne who looked like a mom next door wearing a sailor moon dress. Not bad looking but nothing to write home about. Maybe next time.

  2. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenFruits  [View Original Post]
    I like the thrill of the hunt, going to a non-sketchy location with attractive, young providers who might tease, but nothing else is guaranteed. If anyone can share a place that checks all those boxes, I would be thankful. (Non-sketchy location, young or just decently attractive providers, teasing, no guarantees of anything else.).
    Would love any recommendations. Recently tried Eastern on Fourth Plain across the taco place that I'm convinced is money laundering. Met Yaya, 40's with big bolt-ons, good shape, flirty. Went with HH because it wasn't what I was looking for but didn't want to leave and be rude. Post-flip, she offered HE and she didn't take "no" for an answer. I even tried saying I had no money, she did it anyway. Pretty sweet and disturbing at the same time LOL Would appreciate your recommendations on my above quote.

  3. #1002

    Maple Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    There is maple on 1st and 172nd towards Costco, but its very hit or miss. I have had good times and bad times there but always FS. I got FS there last month. Give it a try and let us know if they current girls are worth a re visit.
    Thanks for the Maple Massage suggestion PDX503.

    I've visited many times since your tip and I've yet to have a bad visit there.

    Unfortunately the masseuse's are rotated out every month as the best by far was an early 30's woman who went by the name of Joy.

    I take a every other week Physical Therapy appointment away from work and head over to Maple.

  4. #1001

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Lucky? One time I went around like 9 pm with the door locked saying to knock and found two extremely hot young women with skimpy nightgowns all natural big tits and slim bodies offering the whole package card or cash. It was well over market rate and more along the lines of a standard escort but they were literally the hottest and healthiest young women I've ever seen at an AMP. The next time I went back it was an old lady in a speed suit offering cash only standard finishes. Sometimes I feel like I was in the twilight zone.

    I visit tranquility mostly because the massage is good and they usually give me a before and after x 2 finish for the same price as one when going for an hour. This last time I went I asked about boom boom before picking a time and she said no then asked how much and I said $$ all in (for a HH). Then she asked if I brought protection which I said no and she said not enough then. Then she tried to get me to do 60 for a 2 x HJ at an hour so I went with a HH and got 1 pop. Pretty disappointing but intriguing in other ways. They aren't exactly that hot or anything but I am tired of going all the way to 4th plain or east Vancouver.
    There is a post or two about a BJ finish, they didn't mention if it was covered or not.

  5. #1000

    Lucky Massage and Tranquility

    Anyone have intel on Lucky? One time I went around like 9 pm with the door locked saying to knock and found two extremely hot young women with skimpy nightgowns all natural big tits and slim bodies offering the whole package card or cash. It was well over market rate and more along the lines of a standard escort but they were literally the hottest and healthiest young women I've ever seen at an AMP. The next time I went back it was an old lady in a speed suit offering cash only standard finishes. Sometimes I feel like I was in the twilight zone.

    I visit tranquility mostly because the massage is good and they usually give me a before and after x 2 finish for the same price as one when going for an hour. This last time I went I asked about boom boom before picking a time and she said no then asked how much and I said $$ all in (for a HH). Then she asked if I brought protection which I said no and she said not enough then. Then she tried to get me to do 60 for a 2 x HJ at an hour so I went with a HH and got 1 pop. Pretty disappointing but intriguing in other ways. They aren't exactly that hot or anything but I am tired of going all the way to 4th plain or east Vancouver.

  6. #999

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I had to look up this place to see where it was.

    You ever hear or gas station suhsi? Well this place looks like serves gas station pussy. At least from google maps. Literally in the gas station parking lot.
    99% sure the mamasan is running the counter in the gas station. I went in there for something to make some change and when I went over to the other entrance I could hear what I believe to be her voice over a wifi camera / speaker thing. It also looked like the door in the back went over to the convenience store but can't be sure.

    I've scouted there a couple of times and the ladies are always pretty mid and there is usually a car out front. I only stayed this time cause the little guy had been lonely for a while and they were cheap. Definitely worth it but you get what you pay for. No supermodel 20 somethings there.

  7. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get her name but she was almost granny status and I knew I probably wouldn't be back. 150 all in and she went straight for the BBBJ but I asked for a cover since she had a visible cavity. She seemed pretty confused and I get the idea that she may not have gone for one at all. Shortly after we got the cover I hit it from the back and she was good at taking a pounding. Overall a great budget nut as far as a full service and I didn't bother stay for the massage. Likely won't be back just cause she wasn't that attractive just fit.
    I had to look up this place to see where it was.

    You ever hear or gas station suhsi? Well this place looks like serves gas station pussy. At least from google maps. Literally in the gas station parking lot.

  8. #997

    Green99 near the trailer park on hwy 99 just before salmon creek

    I didn't get her name but she was almost granny status and I knew I probably wouldn't be back. 150 all in and she went straight for the BBBJ but I asked for a cover since she had a visible cavity. She seemed pretty confused and I get the idea that she may not have gone for one at all. Shortly after we got the cover I hit it from the back and she was good at taking a pounding. Overall a great budget nut as far as a full service and I didn't bother stay for the massage. Likely won't be back just cause she wasn't that attractive just fit.

  9. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Have some time this evening and hope to hit a spa. I think my most recent potentialpotentials have moved. I was thinking about tiny energetic Kiki at Kiki on 4th. Gone. Any recommendations in the 4th or Mill area? Fun younger spinner is ideal..
    Any luck last night?

    I visited Sunny on mill recently and there was one younger good looker a couple months ago. It was covered everything.

    Also visited Candy at Venus in hazel dell a few weeks ago. She an older gal at this point but small and skinny and tight and always a good time.

  10. #995

    Any Updates?

    Have some time this evening and hope to hit a spa. I think my most recent potentialpotentials have moved. I was thinking about tiny energetic Kiki at Kiki on 4th. Gone. Any recommendations in the 4th or Mill area? Fun younger spinner is ideal.

    I.

  11. #994

    Coco at Mei Mei Asian Massage

    Gave Coco a try and got to say the massage itself was the real treat this time around and she came out smiling with friendly vibe right off the bat.

    Started face down and right away you could tell she actually knows what she's doing real pressure not that lazy palm rub some girls try to pass off. Worked the shoulders deep got into the knots along the spine elbows when needed. Even did some forearm rolls down the lower back.

    On the flip she switched gears. Lighter touch and ran her hands up the thighs with a little tease mixed in. Chest and arms got worked too before she moved into the HJ. Took her time with some slow build up. Switched up grip and pace and finally got my nut. The finish was clean and strong.

    Warm towel after and quick rub down to bring me back. No rush out the door.

  12. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by Migueltaz8  [View Original Post]
    This was a Friday visit my girl Lili was a hell of a good time. The massage itself was pretty good she's hot and nice real C cup titties and a good ass. Massage started with a neck rub down my back it took over at the ass. I raised my hips give her access to junior. She flips me over starts to make out with me she has super soft lips. No cover for the BBBJ nice and warm in her mouth. She looked right in the eye as I held a hair out of her face. So I could watch her more. Even let me hold her head down for some face pounding. She can go deep. I put the condom on she got on top and I pounded her from the bottom up. Boy those big old knockers can bounce. She leaned in so I could suck her titties. I wanted to see the back view so she got off the table put one leg up and I tapped her from behind. I had one hand on their shoulder. The other on her hip, as I let her have it and I exploded. Definitely coming back.
    I pass thru Bellingham often on my way to Vancouver BC for fun. Good to know they have goo options there on the border.

  13. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by Migueltaz8  [View Original Post]
    This was a Friday visit my girl Lili was a hell of a good time. The massage itself was pretty good she's hot and nice real C cup titties and a good ass. Massage started with a neck rub down my back it took over at the ass. I raised my hips give her access to junior. She flips me over starts to make out with me she has super soft lips. No cover for the BBBJ nice and warm in her mouth. She looked right in the eye as I held a hair out of her face. So I could watch her more. Even let me hold her head down for some face pounding. She can go deep. I put the condom on she got on top and I pounded her from the bottom up. Boy those big old knockers can bounce. She leaned in so I could suck her titties. I wanted to see the back view so she got off the table put one leg up and I tapped her from behind. I had one hand on their shoulder. The other on her hip, as I let her have it and I exploded. Definitely coming back.
    Vancouver Washington and Bellingham are pretty far apart.

  14. #991
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Lili at Lala massage in Bellingham

    This was a Friday visit my girl Lili was a hell of a good time. The massage itself was pretty good she's hot and nice real C cup titties and a good ass. Massage started with a neck rub down my back it took over at the ass. I raised my hips give her access to junior. She flips me over starts to make out with me she has super soft lips. No cover for the BBBJ nice and warm in her mouth. She looked right in the eye as I held a hair out of her face. So I could watch her more. Even let me hold her head down for some face pounding. She can go deep. I put the condom on she got on top and I pounded her from the bottom up. Boy those big old knockers can bounce. She leaned in so I could suck her titties. I wanted to see the back view so she got off the table put one leg up and I tapped her from behind. I had one hand on their shoulder. The other on her hip, as I let her have it and I exploded. Definitely coming back.

  15. #990

    Is Luna Back?

    Any one seen Luna at the house across from pink lately? Diamond?

    Not sure if she ever came back. Use to wear cat ears.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape