Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 826 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 12376
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11701

    Can anyone else confirm

    I can report that No, they are not "Big". They are maybe heavy B's, or average "C's" but not Big and Beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksBack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm "big beautiful breasts" Miya? I'm always on the hunt for a giant pair.

  2. #11700

    Lauras massage place off Cornell

    Swung by the place which is not too far from Oriental. I did not look well before hand. Its like its a spa business but actually set up in a hotel. The marriott courtyard is the place. Google maps and the listing make you think its like any other place. I did not take time to text or call. Not my good idea to visit a hotel room where you do not know what's on the other side of the door. Just a girl likely working and setting up dates, But could be a bust for Solicitation.

  3. #11699

    Miya

    Can anyone else confirm "big beautiful breasts" Miya? I'm always on the hunt for a giant pair.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Visited Enjoy spa this morning. Miya took me to a room. She looked so busty. When she hugged me, I squeezed her breasts. They felt natural to me. She was my type. Huge breasts. Natural & perky. Her face looked young. I gave her $$ upfront.

    She stripped naked. What a busty body. Very big DD cups (or may be even bigger). She didn't look fat. Just busty for her size. 5 feet 3 tall. Near 115 lbs. I played with her big beautiful breasts for few minutes before we went to shower room.

    She used warm water to clean my body. After the shower, she put gels on her breasts and started sliding. I loved watching her big breasts sliding on my body. Several minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I played with her breasts again for several minutes. I looked at the clock, only 10 minutes left. I asked her to give me a BBBJ. She did better. Deepthroated me and put a cover on me. I pounded her fast & busted a nut.

    I will see her again very soon. She is one of my favorites at Enjoy. I think she has the biggest breasts.

  4. #11698

    Lulu at your service

    Definitely not the prettiest gal that has come around at beauty spa, but I dare say probably the best at a massage when it comes to the game. Still had a nice set of tits. The massage itself was deep and sensational. I would definitely see her again just for the massage. Settled for the ole handy.

    This is what I would call your classic Costco hotdog and soda combo.

  5. #11697

    Love is in the air

    ⸻.

    Seeing Sophia again at Love Spa felt like stepping into a familiar establishment that had never disappointed me.

    Everything looked exactly the same—the spacious lounge, the familiar background music (really, the same playlist? And the unchanging decor. But honestly, none of that mattered when I saw her again.

    Sophia is the kind of person who has a pinpoint on a customer's needs. She's professional, attentive, and consistent. I'd seen her a few times before, but each time she surprised me. It was like watching a seasoned performer, never half-hearted—always fully engaged, always perfectly timed.

    The whole experience was smooth, captivating, and, in short. Unforgettable. She was energetic and enthusiastic, making time fly by, with no unnecessary chatter—getting straight to the point and perfectly addressing your needs.

    If you appreciate someone skilled, quick-witted, and passionate about their work, Sophia is definitely worth booking an appointment with.

    Her return is absolutely wonderful for Love Spa.

    I'll definitely be back—.

  6. #11696
    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Don't get mad at me, but I'm going to review a place that isn't Candy, Baoju, Love, or Beauty spa! It's not even FS!

    I've gone a few times to Aroma spa on Sandy in the heart of Hollywood. I think there is only one woman who works here or at least I've only ever seen on. Probably 40-ish? Nice enough at any rate. Of course I don't know her name. Anyway, the massage is good and mainly what I come here for but the HE has also been solid. Lots of attention paid to the undercarriage, the boys if you will, and no rush to the finish.

    This last time took it up a notch. About 10-15 minutes into the massage she starts with the teasing and pretty soon has me face down up on my knees as she very skillfully coaxes me into a pretty intense orgasm. Neato, I think, now I can just relax. Nuh-uh. About 30 minutes later she starts in again and has me harder than partial differential equations. Another one!

    I left in a daze and can't remember what happened the rest of the day. Anyway, solid massage and ending. She's in jeans and shoes so probably that's the extent of things but that's fine with me.

    You're welcome.
    Sounds like just what I'm looking for, and nearby. Thanks for the report. What was the total cost?

  7. #11695
    Quote Originally Posted by Keelybanger  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you had to treat yourself when I saw these two hotties I know it's time for a threesome. Really had a good time here Lisa and Yoyo both had nice big titties. Both have C cup maybe even D. They started four hand massage which was really great. It's intense because you don't know who's touching what one was on my legs one was around my neck then they both grabbed my balls it was crazy. One is stroking me and one's playing with my balls before the flip. I flip over and we agree on a price for a threesome. They get naked and have amazing bodies. Lisa has a little bit bigger tits but Yoyo has a better ass. Lisa placed to cover on and starts to blow me and I start to play with Yoyo's Kitty as she leans in and feeds me those tits. Next thing I know Lisa's on top riding me. Yoyo gets behind her cups my balls. This was so good. I wanted to hit that ass from behind of Yoyo's so Lisa got off we switch covers and I bent Yoyo over. She was so tight and she squeeze her butt to make it even tighter. Lisa got behind me rub my shoulders and my chest while I pounded Yoyo. I pulled out took the cover on put me on her knees and drop the load all over her tits. Just an amazing time.
    What was the total damage for that including house fee?

  8. #11694

    Good Spa

    I don't really comment at all, mostly lurking. Visited Good Spa the other day and met Sugar and Coco. I decided to go with Sugar, who was very sweet and petite as well. Service was really good and I would recommend checking that place out.

  9. #11693

    Good Spa visit

    I was in Portland yesterday and visited Good Spa yesterday and it was very pleasant and Sugar met me at the door. She is very pretty and brought me to the room. She is very sweet and petite. There is another girl there as well named Coco too whom is also a looker.

  10. #11692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try a new spot and found myself at Enjoy Spa this weekend. Was greeted by a lovely woman, said her name was Lisa. I found her quite attractive and she eagerly took my hand and led me to the room. I opted for the hour and the full treatment including the table shower. Lisa was very happy and smiley about it.

    It was my first table shower and it was quite nice. She scrubbed up all my bits paid nice attention to my poking pointy part and dried me off and back to the room.

    I waved off the massage and got right to an untranslated oral treatment which she did with enthusiasm and eye contact. Eventually suited up and did the 3 positions and I finished in doggy.

    She did the usual nice cleanup with the warm towel sent me off with a hug, kiss and a bottle of water.

    I left a happy guy and I'd certainly see her again.
    How much was the damage for you? The guy below you said Lisa wanted $$$ from him for HH of BBBJ.

  11. #11691
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Very variable per girl, I think

    Quote Originally Posted by BeavertronDoug  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually a west sider but decided today to venture way out east and check out Enjoy (which I guess is now called something else because the sign was different, some weird ass name that I can't remember). Decent location, has lots of parking, and not too close to residential area or other prying eyes.

    I drew Lisa. Reasonably cute face, probably mid 30's, C's, but no ass, and a pretty significant mommy pouch. Told her I wanted a half hour. She says 200. I guess they dispense with the whole "house fee" charade and then tip later thing. They know what you're there for, and that's how much it costs. She mentioned it comes with a table shower. Ok great. So we go have a table shower, which was nice. Get all soapy with body slide on both sides. The table shower ended with a nice BBBJ preview on the table.

    Then it's back to the room for the main event. As we get back to the room, she breaks out her phone and starts talking into the translator app. She shows me the screen, it says, "do you want to upgrade to VIP?" Great, here comes the upsell. I say no thanks. She talks more into the translator, and says that VIP comes with BBBJ, CIM, and Russian for an extra 100. I again politely decline. She says ok, leaves the room to get a condom, and comes back. When she comes back, I tell her that I'm only interested in BBBJ today, nothing else. She understands. But she still proceeds to put on the condom. I ask if we can leave the condom off, since I'm not here for FS. She says I need to pay for the VIP upgrade for that. So, CBJ it is. Even though we already did a BBBJ in the table shower room 3 minutes earlier. Makes no fucking sense.

    She struggles through the CBJ, which takes a lot longer than usual thanks to the condom. In order to finish, I had to grab her head and basically fuck her face pretty hard (which was actually kinda fun). To her credit, she didn't seem to mind it. But she would've been able to get the job done a lot quicker without the condom, so they're only hurting themselves with that policy.
    I am also a west siders. I have visited twice Enjoy. Shasha and CoCo. Each time just like your experience on the $$$ 200 no questions asked. But got fantastic Nuru (soap + gel) BBBJ preview and nice bare camel toe slipper slide and nice rimming and TUMA (good enough) all on the table shower.

    Back in the massage room every thing bare except finally it is CFS. No gr33 k no CIA.

    Looks like if this girl Lisa is restrictive. Then it is her.

    We all know massage parlor services or not consistent quality or service even on the same day.

  12. #11690

    Enjoy Spa

    I decided to try a new spot and found myself at Enjoy Spa this weekend. Was greeted by a lovely woman, said her name was Lisa. I found her quite attractive and she eagerly took my hand and led me to the room. I opted for the hour and the full treatment including the table shower. Lisa was very happy and smiley about it.

    It was my first table shower and it was quite nice. She scrubbed up all my bits paid nice attention to my poking pointy part and dried me off and back to the room.

    I waved off the massage and got right to an untranslated oral treatment which she did with enthusiasm and eye contact. Eventually suited up and did the 3 positions and I finished in doggy.

    She did the usual nice cleanup with the warm towel sent me off with a hug, kiss and a bottle of water.

    I left a happy guy and I'd certainly see her again.

  13. #11689
    Yeah. No. We have enough guys who say they can negotiate a HH with everything for 170/80, so there's no WAY anyone should have to pay any upsell fees for a no-beret hummer. Especially since the "preview" on the table was latex-free.

    I had been getting a positive impression of Enjoy (I've never had a table shower, and it seems intriguing), but this gives me pause.

    Keep the reviews coming (so to speak) if you take one for the team out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeavertronDoug  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually a west sider but decided today to venture way out east and check out Enjoy (which I guess is now called something else because the sign was different, some weird ass name that I can't remember). Decent location, has lots of parking, and not too close to residential area or other prying eyes.

    I drew Lisa. Reasonably cute face, probably mid 30's, C's, but no ass, and a pretty significant mommy pouch. Told her I wanted a half hour. She says 200. I guess they dispense with the whole "house fee" charade and then tip later thing. They know what you're there for, and that's how much it costs. She mentioned it comes with a table shower. Ok great. So we go have a table shower, which was nice. Get all soapy with body slide on both sides. The table shower ended with a nice BBBJ preview on the table.

    Then it's back to the room for the main event. As we get back to the room, she breaks out her phone and starts talking into the translator app. She shows me the screen, it says, "do you want to upgrade to VIP?" Great, here comes the upsell. I say no thanks. She talks more into the translator, and says that VIP comes with BBBJ, CIM, and Russian for an extra 100. I again politely decline. She says ok, leaves the room to get a condom, and comes back. When she comes back, I tell her that I'm only interested in BBBJ today, nothing else. She understands. But she still proceeds to put on the condom. I ask if we can leave the condom off, since I'm not here for FS. She says I need to pay for the VIP upgrade for that. So, CBJ it is. Even though we already did a BBBJ in the table shower room 3 minutes earlier. Makes no fucking sense.

    She struggles through the CBJ, which takes a lot longer than usual thanks to the condom. In order to finish, I had to grab her head and basically fuck her face pretty hard (which was actually kinda fun). To her credit, she didn't seem to mind it. But she would've been able to get the job done a lot quicker without the condom, so they're only hurting themselves with that policy.

    After that, she cleaned me up, and I skedaddled. Overall I had an ok time, but I doubt I'll be returning anytime soon. The whole VIP upcharge thing is a big turn-off. We all know that the going AMP rate is 200/ hh for everything. Had I known that 200 was only going to get me a CBJ, I wouldn't have stayed. And 300 for a hh BBBJCIM + table shower is highway robbery, unless she's exceptionally attractive, which she wasn't. I can get a lot more for a lot less elsewhere.

  14. #11688

    Unvarnished perspective on Enjoy

    I'm usually a west sider but decided today to venture way out east and check out Enjoy (which I guess is now called something else because the sign was different, some weird ass name that I can't remember). Decent location, has lots of parking, and not too close to residential area or other prying eyes.

    I drew Lisa. Reasonably cute face, probably mid 30's, C's, but no ass, and a pretty significant mommy pouch. Told her I wanted a half hour. She says 200. I guess they dispense with the whole "house fee" charade and then tip later thing. They know what you're there for, and that's how much it costs. She mentioned it comes with a table shower. Ok great. So we go have a table shower, which was nice. Get all soapy with body slide on both sides. The table shower ended with a nice BBBJ preview on the table.

    Then it's back to the room for the main event. As we get back to the room, she breaks out her phone and starts talking into the translator app. She shows me the screen, it says, "do you want to upgrade to VIP?" Great, here comes the upsell. I say no thanks. She talks more into the translator, and says that VIP comes with BBBJ, CIM, and Russian for an extra 100. I again politely decline. She says ok, leaves the room to get a condom, and comes back. When she comes back, I tell her that I'm only interested in BBBJ today, nothing else. She understands. But she still proceeds to put on the condom. I ask if we can leave the condom off, since I'm not here for FS. She says I need to pay for the VIP upgrade for that. So, CBJ it is. Even though we already did a BBBJ in the table shower room 3 minutes earlier. Makes no fucking sense.

    She struggles through the CBJ, which takes a lot longer than usual thanks to the condom. In order to finish, I had to grab her head and basically fuck her face pretty hard (which was actually kinda fun). To her credit, she didn't seem to mind it. But she would've been able to get the job done a lot quicker without the condom, so they're only hurting themselves with that policy.

    After that, she cleaned me up, and I skedaddled. Overall I had an ok time, but I doubt I'll be returning anytime soon. The whole VIP upcharge thing is a big turn-off. We all know that the going AMP rate is 200/ hh for everything. Had I known that 200 was only going to get me a CBJ, I wouldn't have stayed. And 300 for a hh BBBJCIM + table shower is highway robbery, unless she's exceptionally attractive, which she wasn't. I can get a lot more for a lot less elsewhere.

  15. #11687

    Beauty Spa new girl. Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    Suns out, buns out. Received what looks like a real photo for once. Thought I'd share. Someone go verify for me so I don't have to drag my sweaty ballsack all over this poor girls' face. I don't miss the corps.
    Looks like Lulu from Beauty Spa?

    And since I'm already talking about Beauty Spa, they have another new girl that started by the name of Joy. All you dudes that like the short spinner type will enjoy this one. Very young looking and a nice body. Her massage technique is right up there. We all know the real reason why we visit these ladies but sometimes a nice massage is beneficial.

    When it was time for the non massage, she felt so nice and seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did. I personally enjoyed Lulu more, she is more my preference but can't go wrong with either selection of ladies when I go back again. Beauty Soa got it going in this month for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape