Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26454

  2. #26453
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    Only agency girls AFAIK. Downtown rent is expensive and parking is outrageous.
    Parkwhiz helped when I would go downtown, it was usually like 12 dollars, I know its probably more than that now but its still much cheaper than normal prices.

    (But the good agencies have moved to O'Hare which is honestly easier, if you're a visitor you don't need to go so far, if you live downtown and partake in the hobby you can afford an uber easily).

  3. #26452
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    If you are willing to go up in price, there are some women who share a place around Old Town if I correctly. All are out of my budget but all are highly reviewed: Johnny Blue, Calliste Camu, Margot Darling.
    Eliza Claire, Sasha Valentine, and Ruby Bell also seem to be part of that group that shares places.

  4. #26451

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    Hi allbeen searching the sites and reading this board and it seems like most of the action is outside of downtown area. Does anyone have recommendations for regular downtown incall (not someone who occasionally gets a hotel). Loop, river north are ideal but anything downtown or close is cool too. No real restrictions on price point but do like good service so don't mind spending more.
    Scarlett Johnson and Eliza Claire are near the viagra triangle.

  5. #26450

    Higher price

    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    Hi allbeen searching the sites and reading this board and it seems like most of the action is outside of downtown area. Does anyone have recommendations for regular downtown incall (not someone who occasionally gets a hotel). Loop, river north are ideal but anything downtown or close is cool too. No real restrictions on price point but do like good service so don't mind spending more.
    If you are willing to go up in price, there are some women who share a place around Old Town if I correctly. All are out of my budget but all are highly reviewed: Johnny Blue, Calliste Camu, Margot Darling.

  6. #26449
    Only agency girls AFAIK. Downtown rent is expensive and parking is outrageous.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    Hi allbeen searching the sites and reading this board and it seems like most of the action is outside of downtown area. Does anyone have recommendations for regular downtown incall (not someone who occasionally gets a hotel). Loop, river north are ideal but anything downtown or close is cool too. No real restrictions on price point but do like good service so don't mind spending more.

  7. #26448

    Recommendations for downtown incall?

    Hi all—been searching the sites and reading this board and it seems like most of the action is outside of downtown area. Does anyone have recommendations for regular downtown incall (not someone who occasionally gets a hotel). Loop, river north are ideal but anything downtown or close is cool too. No real restrictions on price point but do like good service so don't mind spending more.

  8. #26447

    Incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnsureDarwin  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/708-954-5714

    Saw her and was amazed at her dick sucking ability. I never cum from head but she was a monster at it. Was a little hard to catch but worth it. I will be seeing her in a couple days. She said her menu is open. Her body was nice and she was easy to talk with. Highly recommend.
    Did you do an outcall with her? Ad states outcall but sometimes they host.

  9. #26446

    "Present" not a good gift.

    I know some have inquired about ths lady so I can now tell you not to waste your time. There is a reason she posts so often, and moves around so much. She also just changed her number.

    Based on what I heard she is a total rip off. Just posts all the time hoping for a sucker to show up. I was told she refused to do CBJ until junior was more ready, which defeats the purpose.

    So I guess she gave the worst possible attempt at a hand job to get him ready. One hand always on her phone texting, and sometimes stopping everything to text. Lazy, no effort, complete rip off.

    I've heard of some bad experiences but she ranks as one of the worst. She new what she was doing or "wasn't doing" in this case. Cash and dash is only thing that would be worse. She also stays in bad neighborhoods near the city all the time.

    You all can thank me for finding this info becasue I am saving you the trouble, time, and money.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...67ddab80e955a0

  10. #26445

    Dociious Review

    https://callescort.org/708-954-5714

    Saw her and was amazed at her dick sucking ability. I never cum from head but she was a monster at it. Was a little hard to catch but worth it. I will be seeing her in a couple days. She said her menu is open. Her body was nice and she was easy to talk with. Highly recommend.

  11. #26444
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestMendz  [View Original Post]
    She looks really hot in the pics, but I'm wondering if she's legit or just another fake profile.

    https://megaescorts.online/annabella...-escort-54789/
    Well if it's not a fake profile, it's definitely a fake body.

  12. #26443
    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    Gents, a long-time senior here who knows the rules and knows to check T*E*are and other sources, but the fact that I found a baddie with a tight cat from pictures made me think to go for it. This is a lesson that I will remember for the rest of my hunting life.

    I found this random girl on Listcrawler and figured outcall was 1. 60. I just needed to send a deposit and give her my HOME address, which is the stupidest thing I could have done. She shows up with a doo-rag on, and I'm like, "OK, no problem. " The second she walks into my house, she starts looking around at what I have and asks me when we're going to the bedroom. Then she says, "Well, I don't like cash, can you Zelle me this instead?" Me, thinking with the little head as I'm naked, I say sure, like an idiot.

    Moments later, she starts asking me for the cash. I told her I just sent you 1. 60, and she's like, "Well, now I'll give you a better experience for 360. " I immediately tell her, "It's over, get out, take the money, and get the fuck out. " She starts by saying, "It looks like you're married, I'm not leaving until you give me the 360. " So she sits in front of my house and won't leave, so I give her the 360. Then she immediately texts me, "I'm staying here until you give me more. " I turn off the phone and move on.

    Key Lessons Learned:

    DO NOT do deposits.

    Always validate here or on T*E*are.

    Do not be stupid and think with the little head.

    This could have fucked up my marriage and put my house in danger. Now, I have to sleep with one eye open. Let this be a lesson to you newbies and any seniors: never do deposits.
    Damn, the lesson you learned was just don't do deposits? Should also be don't do outcalls to your own house, especially if you're married. Even if you're not, they can look up property records to find out your real name, and probably find out where you work etc. You need to keep EVERYTHING separate—accounts, phones, emails, locations etc. Probably shouldn't even let them in your car. But we've all done stupid stuff. I once had some fun in my car and afterwards remembered to check for the condom wrapper. Looked all over and never found it, figured it either fell out or she took it. Well a year later I'm cleaning the junk out of my car and I found it. Whoops! That could've been very bad.

  13. #26442

    Has anyone had any real experience with her?

    She looks really hot in the pics, but I'm wondering if she's legit or just another fake profile.

    https://megaescorts.online/annabella...-escort-54789/

  14. #26441

    Upddat

    Didn't take any pictures inside, Burner phone, financial account was a burner account so no way to reference back knock on wood this just stays in my deepest darkest memories and lesson learned.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    Fake phone and cheap motels are sound investments, especially if you're married. Any girl who will only see you at your residence is obviously trouble. Did she take any photos inside your house? Did you send her a traceable phone number? Is your app for wiring $s connected to an account your wife has access to? If the answer to all is no, you should have some plausible deniability here. If the answer is yes, start protecting yourself (erase and block phone communication, eliminate the financial app and establish a new one with no trace of this transaction). Good luck. We've all made poor decisions.

  15. #26440

    Never Real Addresses or Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    Facts man little head and in dry times did some dumb shit. Hope this helps others.
    Fake phone and cheap motels are sound investments, especially if you're married. Any girl who will only see you at your residence is obviously trouble. Did she take any photos inside your house? Did you send her a traceable phone number? Is your app for wiring $s connected to an account your wife has access to? If the answer to all is no, you should have some plausible deniability here. If the answer is yes, start protecting yourself (erase and block phone communication, eliminate the financial app and establish a new one with no trace of this transaction). Good luck. We've all made poor decisions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape