Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 817
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I've tried every way to get back on, are there any success stories? Because the longest I been able to get on is one week. I need help.
    If Banned on your PC: Go to www.cuddlecomfort.com, click on the lock icon to the left of the domain name - Cookies and site data - In the Allowed tab, click whatever is there one at a time and move over to the Blocked tab by clicking Block. Then back to the Allowed tab, highlight them one at a time and click remove. You should be no longer banned. If they got you by the IP after multiple attempts, then use your cell solely. I toggle between 4 different accounts at the moment on the same cell. See Grok or chatGPT on how to clear cookies and cuddle comfort data from your cell then what you want to do going forward is first restart your phone, then make sure it is disconnected from your home's WIFI. Create a new email account and set up the new Cuddle Comfort account (I use AOL mail to create single purpose accounts). You can stay logged in to the account just make sure you are not connected to your home WIFI so the account never gets associated with your blocked home IP. If you realize you were connected, disable WIFI again and reboot, this will generate a new IP for your cell.

    I have a Droid but the general concept should be the same for Apple. I installed Firefox on my cell. I'm running 4 active cuddle comfort accounts at the moment, all on the same cell. I'm logged in to two at a time. But that's for the advanced class I also have a google burner number to use whenever I'm asked by a girl for my number on the site so these miserable nazis can't track me down and associate me with my older accounts.

    Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

  2. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I've tried every way to get back on, are there any success stories? Because the longest I been able to get on is one week. I need help.
    Best bets I've seen in other threads:

    - Use a VPN so you're using a different IP address when logging in.

    - Change your location on top of the VPN change.

    - If you're already on a VPN and can't get in, change to a different IP address on the server until you're successful.

    - Take communication with Pros offline asap so your communication can't be tracks and used against you.

    - OpenVPN is free if you need a way to change your IP address.

  3. #590

    Banned help

    I've tried every way to get back on, are there any success stories? Because the longest I been able to get on is one week. I need help.

  4. #589

    Great tip

    What a huge timesaver!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    The way I do it is to open the profile for someone, then copy the name you want to find and paste it into the URL over the name of the profile you opened. That should take you directly to the profile you want.

  5. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by PRichards055  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the list and reviews. I tried Maryams a few times and agree with your view.

    Is there anyway to search the names or is is just scrolling and scrolling?
    The way I do it is to open the profile for someone, then copy the name you want to find and paste it into the URL over the name of the profile you opened. That should take you directly to the profile you want.

  6. #587

    Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Tranquilheart is open but really expensive and not worth it for her looks.
    Thanks for the list and reviews. I tried Maryams a few times and agree with your view.

    Is there anyway to search the names or is is just scrolling and scrolling?

  7. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulandis  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm finally dropping my experience list. These aren't full reviews / detailed experiences but more of a highlight, hitting the stuff we all care about. A few things:

    1. This is my experience, so it's not a guarantee that every girl will do with you what they did with me.

    2. I can't recall the "extras" prices for all of these girls, but the highest I remember being quoted is $500 (no, I didn't pay for that). So, just bring upwards of that much money to a session if she does offer any extras.

    3. Please review the longer posts throughout this thread; they're extremely helpful and are a good guide on how to navigate the scene. Some are within the oldest pages.

    4. Not every girl is money hungry nor wants to be seen as a sex worker, so attraction does matter to an extent. If she shuts you down, just move on.

    5. I almost never directly ask about "extras", mostly to prevent me from being charged. I like anything sexual to happen naturally and, of course, for it to be "free".
    Quite the list! It has empowered me to make my own contributions. Some on this list, your seeking info, and new. I'll work on it and post asap!

  8. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktr345  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Grecia555? DM me if you know any intel.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Grecia555
    Happy to share. Your inbox is full, though.

  9. #584

    She's on seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Tranquilheart is open but really expensive and not worth it for her looks.
    Tranquilheart is on seeking. Quoted me $500 for ppm.

  10. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulandis  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm finally dropping my experience list. These aren't full reviews / detailed experiences but more of a highlight, hitting the stuff we all care about. A few things:

    1. This is my experience, so it's not a guarantee that every girl will do with you what they did with me.

    2. I can't recall the "extras" prices for all of these girls, but the highest I remember being quoted is $500 (no, I didn't pay for that). So, just bring upwards of that much money to a session if she does offer any extras.

    3. Please review the longer posts throughout this thread; they're extremely helpful and are a good guide on how to navigate the scene. Some are within the oldest pages.

    4. Not every girl is money hungry nor wants to be seen as a sex worker, so attraction does matter to an extent. If she shuts you down, just move on.

    5. I almost never directly ask about "extras", mostly to prevent me from being charged. I like anything sexual to happen naturally and, of course, for it to be "free".

    6. I delayed this just so cuddlers can't figure out who I am, but I know some probably will connect the dots.

    Just to limit how much my inbox is going to be flooded, please don't message me asking for a detailed experience about a cuddler as most of these cuddles were not recent. Additionally, don't ask me about the price, as I said earlier, just have a few hundred on reserve in case things go the way you want. Also, don't ask me any stupid questions. On top of that, if you're a lurker, free loader, new and don't have intel on the girls I'm curious about, or if it's recycled from the thread, I will ignore your message. I really just want this to be yay or nay post to help some dudes out and limit money wasted. And help keep the thread active.

    Just looking for intel about the girls I haven't seen. Some have been posted on the thread, but the more experiences shared, the better. Feel free to message me or reply.
    The best post ever on this thread. Even though a ton of the profiles on here are banned.

    Only one I'd add is chevellelove is Chevelle Marie from Elsa chi agency.

  11. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulandis  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm finally dropping my experience list. These aren't full reviews / detailed experiences but more of a highlight, hitting the stuff we all care about. A few things:

    1. This is my experience, so it's not a guarantee that every girl will do with you what they did with me.

    2. I can't recall the "extras" prices for all of these girls, but the highest I remember being quoted is $500 (no, I didn't pay for that). So, just bring upwards of that much money to a session if she does offer any extras.

    3. Please review the longer posts throughout this thread; they're extremely helpful and are a good guide on how to navigate the scene. Some are within the oldest pages.

    4. Not every girl is money hungry nor wants to be seen as a sex worker, so attraction does matter to an extent. If she shuts you down, just move on.

    5. I almost never directly ask about "extras", mostly to prevent me from being charged. I like anything sexual to happen naturally and, of course, for it to be "free".

    6. I delayed this just so cuddlers can't figure out who I am, but I know some probably will connect the dots.

    Just to limit how much my inbox is going to be flooded, please don't message me asking for a detailed experience about a cuddler as most of these cuddles were not recent. Additionally, don't ask me about the price, as I said earlier, just have a few hundred on reserve in case things go the way you want. Also, don't ask me any stupid questions. On top of that, if you're a lurker, free loader, new and don't have intel on the girls I'm curious about, or if it's recycled from the thread, I will ignore your message. I really just want this to be yay or nay post to help some dudes out and limit money wasted. And help keep the thread active.

    Just looking for intel about the girls I haven't seen. Some have been posted on the thread, but the more experiences shared, the better. Feel free to message me or reply. -.

    Cuddlers I've seen:

    Cuddlebuddies33- shitty HJ for free, would not repeat.

    SoftRose0713- raw sex for free, would repeat.

    Dangels- Hard to talk to, no extras, would not repeat.

    Lizzthegoddess- Ate her pussy for an upcharge, findom / sugar baby enthusiast, would not repeat.

    Queencammie- Sucked titties and got her naked for free, was up for sex next session, neutral on repeating.

    Thickcuddles4 me- CFS for upcharge, won't repeat.

    Sunnygirl808- no extras, is a sugar baby allegedly, would not repeat.

    Strawbunnyyy- Raw sex, cheap upcharge, strong personality and extremely playful, would not repeat.

    Martina_M- HJ / BJ / CFS free of charge, would repeat.

    Cuddlebabe01- potentially extras, not attractive, would not repeat.

    Katzm- Covered sex for free, would repeat.

    Whoismaryams- Looking for sugar daddy, nothing sexual, would not repeat.

    Hazellie- No extras, would not repeat.

    Bunny2- raw sex for no upcharge, would repeat.

    Mee_na- HJ only since too big, would not repeat.

    Neclasu- Charges for CFS but requires test results, would not repeat.

    DaisyDream- Extras, escort, won't repeat.

    Rubyrose1- no extras, sugar baby, won't repeat.

    Meowluvssnugs- Raw sex for free, kinda smelled, awkward, won't repeat.

    Kenzierae222- nudity extras, won't repeat.

    Tinyt- No extras, not as attractive as photos, won't repeat.

    Tooopasstime- No extras, won't repeat.

    Sweetsweetjane- Raw everything, expensive, won't repeat.

    Jbaby_- oral sex, would repeat.

    Ash7v- Went topless, autistic, won't repeat.

    888Beatrice888- raw sex for free, would repeat.

    Cuddlebugg2- raw sex for free, would repeat.

    Marianacuddles- Raw sex for free, sugar baby, would repeat.

    Blair_ raw sex for free, cam girl, would repeat.

    Daywalker55- no extras, neutral on repeating.

    Moonsnuggles- HJ, not attractive, won't repeat.

    Loveslove- Non-penetrative sex extras, very pretty, neutral on repeating.

    Looking for intel:

    Shoebie.

    Mari777.

    Ambergem.

    MissMiimii.

    Leababy.

    Vibezzzzzz222.

    Yorestruly2.

    Cuddlewithboo.

    Sweetdelight01.

    Tranquilheart.

    Hannah7.

    SweetCamiXO.

    SnugglySquid.

    Julie_Curves.

    Miss_pumba.

    Latina9054.

    Sweetcuddleco.

    Ms305.

    Bunnyhugs88.

    Nima.

    Bhambi.
    Tranquilheart is open but really expensive and not worth it for her looks.

  12. #581

    Cuddle Master

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulandis  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm finally dropping my experience list. These aren't full reviews / detailed experiences but more of a highlight, hitting the stuff we all care about.
    Dang, I've dabbled with the cuddling scene but you've taken it to the next level, haha!! Good stuff and thanks for putting it out there. I know the time and (especially) money that goes in to the cuddle exploration process so this is much appreciated!

    I have only a couple of good hits (now banned) but there are a lot of misses. However, those hits were out of the park!

  13. #580

    This is awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulandis  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm finally dropping my experience list. These aren't full reviews / detailed experiences but more of a highlight, hitting the stuff we all care about. A few things:

    1. This is my experience, so it's not a guarantee that every girl will do with you what they did with me.

    2. I can't recall the "extras" prices for all of these girls, but the highest I remember being quoted is $500 (no, I didn't pay for that). So, just bring upwards of that much money to a session if she does offer any extras.

    3. Please review the longer posts throughout this thread; they're extremely helpful and are a good guide on how to navigate the scene. Some are within the oldest pages.

    4. Not every girl is money hungry nor wants to be seen as a sex worker, so attraction does matter to an extent. If she shuts you down, just move on.

    5. I almost never directly ask about "extras", mostly to prevent me from being charged. I like anything sexual to happen naturally and, of course, for it to be "free".

    6. I delayed this just so cuddlers can't figure out who I am, but I know some probably will connect the dots.

    Just to limit how much my inbox is going to be flooded, please don't message me asking for a detailed experience about a cuddler as most of these cuddles were not recent. Additionally, don't ask me about the price, as I said earlier, just have a few hundred on reserve in case things go the way you want. Also, don't ask me any stupid questions. On top of that, if you're a lurker, free loader, new and don't have intel on the girls I'm curious about, or if it's recycled from the thread, I will ignore your message. I really just want this to be yay or nay post to help some dudes out and limit money wasted. And help keep the thread active.

    Just looking for intel about the girls I haven't seen. Some have been posted on the thread, but the more experiences shared, the better. Feel free to message me or reply. -.

    Cuddlers I've seen:

    Cuddlebuddies33- shitty HJ for free, would not repeat.

    SoftRose0713- raw sex for free, would repeat.

    Dangels- Hard to talk to, no extras, would not repeat.

    Lizzthegoddess- Ate her pussy for an upcharge, findom / sugar baby enthusiast, would not repeat.

    Queencammie- Sucked titties and got her naked for free, was up for sex next session, neutral on repeating.

    Thickcuddles4 me- CFS for upcharge, won't repeat.

    Sunnygirl808- no extras, is a sugar baby allegedly, would not repeat.

    Strawbunnyyy- Raw sex, cheap upcharge, strong personality and extremely playful, would not repeat.

    Martina_M- HJ / BJ / CFS free of charge, would repeat.

    Cuddlebabe01- potentially extras, not attractive, would not repeat.

    Katzm- Covered sex for free, would repeat.

    Whoismaryams- Looking for sugar daddy, nothing sexual, would not repeat.

    Hazellie- No extras, would not repeat.

    Bunny2- raw sex for no upcharge, would repeat.

    Mee_na- HJ only since too big, would not repeat.

    Neclasu- Charges for CFS but requires test results, would not repeat.

    DaisyDream- Extras, escort, won't repeat.

    Rubyrose1- no extras, sugar baby, won't repeat.

    Meowluvssnugs- Raw sex for free, kinda smelled, awkward, won't repeat.

    Kenzierae222- nudity extras, won't repeat.

    Tinyt- No extras, not as attractive as photos, won't repeat.

    Tooopasstime- No extras, won't repeat.

    Sweetsweetjane- Raw everything, expensive, won't repeat.

    Jbaby_- oral sex, would repeat.

    Ash7v- Went topless, autistic, won't repeat.

    888Beatrice888- raw sex for free, would repeat.

    Cuddlebugg2- raw sex for free, would repeat.

    Marianacuddles- Raw sex for free, sugar baby, would repeat.

    Blair_ raw sex for free, cam girl, would repeat.

    Daywalker55- no extras, neutral on repeating.

    Moonsnuggles- HJ, not attractive, won't repeat.

    Loveslove- Non-penetrative sex extras, very pretty, neutral on repeating.

    Looking for intel:

    Shoebie.

    Mari777.

    Ambergem.

    MissMiimii.

    Leababy.

    Vibezzzzzz222.

    Yorestruly2.

    Cuddlewithboo.

    Sweetdelight01.

    Tranquilheart.

    Hannah7.

    SweetCamiXO.

    SnugglySquid.

    Julie_Curves.

    Miss_pumba.

    Latina9054.

    Sweetcuddleco.

    Ms305.

    Bunnyhugs88.

    Nima.

    Bhambi.
    Great job! Many thanks for sharing this.

  14. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelated00  [View Original Post]
    Damn anyone have her contact info? Pm please if so or just reply.

  15. #578

    Greatest post of all time below.

    Instant induction to the USASG Hall of Fame.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape