Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 9679
-
05-05-26 15:05 #9289Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Originally Posted by JDavis128
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 21:02 #9288Senior Member

Posts: 54Inbox
Cleaned that up. Try again.
Originally Posted by Cougarlover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 18:52 #9287Senior Member

Posts: 245Precious
I concur RedCorvette! Precious is awesome!
Originally Posted by RedCorvette73
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 22:56 #9286Regular Member

Posts: 16Inbox full
Tried sending a pm for precious info, said your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by RedCorvette73
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 11:19 #9285Regular Member

Posts: 8Hi, about 1 year ago, I arranged to see her here in MB. She was working out of Savannah at the time. Visiting Charleston, then here. Sent deposit. On the day of she cancelled, but did return the deposit. She is Russian, so explains the phone situation. Did not see her. But she did return the deposit, so likely real.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
Will.
-
05-03-26 10:52 #9284Regular Member

Posts: 24Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/304600390457
Anyone have experience with her? Feel free to DM.
Thanks.
-
05-02-26 12:48 #9283Senior Member

Posts: 68Looks promising idk
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/349874168274
I feel like she was vacationing with LEO not too long ago, maybe it was someone else tho, not sure. Anyone partake yet?
-
04-30-26 23:17 #9282Senior Member

Posts: 316Brand new email!
* this is a Brand new email acct that is out of foreign country as of May 1 2026 (I ran this at 1030 pm on April 30 2026) so that means the country of origin is ahead of USA time zones (Europe is only 6 hrs so most likely Africa / Nigeria with already (not 24 hrs in use) a 77% HIGH Fraud Risk.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 23:08 #9281Senior Member

Posts: 316Bonded out
* another skank skipper bonded her out with stolen credit card (and 8 others to date) ALL will be rounded up soon as soon as banks verified info is completed. 4 of them staying at same house in Carolina Forrest.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 23:06 #9280Senior Member

Posts: 232Red flag she requires a deposit
Her post also plainly states a deposit is required. Who is crazy enough to send someone a deposit. Not me.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 22:59 #9279Senior Member

Posts: 54Precious
I've been lurking here for quite a while because I haven't had an opportunity to take advantage of the fruits of the proverbial tree. But I've had my eye on precious lately. I recently saw the positive review posted here and decided to pull the trigger. We connected this afternoon for 1 hour session and I can't say enough good things about this lady. If you have an opportunity spend some time with her. You'll be glad you did. I'm not going to put the details here but if you want to hear them send me a private message. I'll be happy to share.
-
04-30-26 22:03 #9278Senior Member

Posts: 320Jade
I see that Jade is back. But back from where is the question LOL.
-
04-30-26 21:17 #9277Senior Member

Posts: 245Tammy Quinn
There is no information about her on TER. And I did an image search and nothing shows up. She might be a ghost (and scammer), but who knows, there is still a very small possibility that she is real. Good luck!
Originally Posted by GuardianAngel
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 17:15 #9276Regular Member

Posts: 18Tammy Quinn on Tryst. Link.
Does anyone have information on this woman? I am just looking for details of what she is really like that may not be described on the website. I am very interested in her, and I am wondering how far she will go when you are with her in person?
https://tryst.link/escort/tammy-quinn
Her handle is: Tammy Quinn.
She claims she is in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
-
04-30-26 14:39 #9275Senior Member

Posts: 316Updater Lilly photo
Lilly just did her hair again back to the dark auburn with a little of the blonde in front if your looking for her about.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



