Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 14560
-
05-13-26 15:29 #13810Regular Member

Posts: 12Bella nuru
Anyone has any intel on her? Feel a bit weirded out by the repeated text in the bio, maybe TGTBT. If it is legit, what a find. Any help y'all?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...y-rubs/1930843
-
05-13-26 13:37 #13809Senior Member

Posts: 62Scarlett
I tried to respond your inbox is full fort m9 ers you guys hoggin all the goodies LOL.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 09:19 #13808Senior Member

Posts: 396Soooooooooo
It was an early morning session. I brought breakfast burritos and a very hard cock. She looked quite well as she assended the steps wearing a see through skirt. We exchanged A few words got down to buisness. I believe she was running A GFE special but my cock needed attention right there & then. She still gives top notch BBBJ. Her body looked A OK to me went doggie they now call me 3 pumps.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
It was or still is a pretty damn good morning as I needed that its been a long time cumming.
-
05-11-26 19:56 #13807Senior Member

Posts: 396Nykee
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/996997280677
We have ironed out our differences & I am going to see her in the morning. I did pop in her new place other day good location clean hotel. She has seemed to separate herself from Cassandra I seen no signs candy use. As for her looks I have always found her very sexy. Not small not fat. I have nothing to go off of as I haven't seen her in a very long time. But once she was my to go to. I will report back It may be a very short session as IV been out of the game for quite awhile.
-
05-10-26 13:21 #13806Senior Member

Posts: 46The very best around here
She's absolutely amazing the very best one around here, especially in the water feel like I'm being water boarded.
Originally Posted by Bobnaplesguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 09:53 #13805Senior Member

Posts: 740Reeks scam
She lays her breasts as small yet the pic features a nice rack. Red flag to me. Also, the extras statement screams hocus from the second you enter the room.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 06:52 #13804Senior Member

Posts: 205Happy endings
Has anyone taken the plunge? https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...s/988499872911.
-
05-09-26 11:44 #13803Regular Member

Posts: 12Ms. Flaker
She will have you go on loops to try to facetime you to see how you look and see if you're real. Maybe ask to see your private area to confirm during the video chat. If not she will not see you. Have you do the run around and have you drive up just for her to go ghost and randomly block your number. Waste of time. Had 2 phones and done it twice.
Originally Posted by MadBoner
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 23:27 #13802Senior Member

Posts: 120Real? Not sure, but definite upsell
Not sure if she is real, but my buddy was quoted an extra 100 roses for BBBJ in comms. He passed.
Originally Posted by MadBoner
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 20:26 #13801Regular Member

Posts: 13She's actually pretty hot, is she real?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 16:35 #13800Senior Member

Posts: 396Hit the jackpot!
Fort'a for a pair of her FRESHLY worn panties. Wonder how much more if they include skid marks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...r/639642198957
-
05-08-26 11:00 #13799Regular Member

Posts: 2Scarlett
Let me say thank you Corn Hauler for sharing your wonderful find with us.
I was able to spend some time the other day with Scarlett. She is the real deal and a pleasure to spend time with. All of the posts about her are on point. I am looking forward to many more fun times together her.
She would certainly be fun to enjoy with another member, if you are up to it let us know.
Just remember keep dreaming of Scarlett AKA the waterfall.
-
05-08-26 05:55 #13798Senior Member

Posts: 667Discussions about this one
Look back a couple of pages in this forum. Several posts about her here.
Originally Posted by MN5504
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 20:55 #13797Regular Member

Posts: 22Mariah, ms pretty puss
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/96117362
Has anyone seen this girl?
-
05-07-26 09:46 #13796Senior Member

Posts: 95NFM Naughty w a Body
Couldn't get the job done. Lousy head game and went to HJ early.
Decent looking older gal, good attitude and nice but heart wasn't in it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/980917550795







Reply With Quote




