Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 970 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 14544
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13809

    Soooooooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/996997280677

    We have ironed out our differences & I am going to see her in the morning. I did pop in her new place other day good location clean hotel. She has seemed to separate herself from Cassandra I seen no signs candy use. As for her looks I have always found her very sexy. Not small not fat. I have nothing to go off of as I haven't seen her in a very long time. But once she was my to go to. I will report back It may be a very short session as IV been out of the game for quite awhile.
    It was an early morning session. I brought breakfast burritos and a very hard cock. She looked quite well as she assended the steps wearing a see through skirt. We exchanged A few words got down to buisness. I believe she was running A GFE special but my cock needed attention right there & then. She still gives top notch BBBJ. Her body looked A OK to me went doggie they now call me 3 pumps.

    It was or still is a pretty damn good morning as I needed that its been a long time cumming.

  2. #13808

    Nykee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/996997280677

    We have ironed out our differences & I am going to see her in the morning. I did pop in her new place other day good location clean hotel. She has seemed to separate herself from Cassandra I seen no signs candy use. As for her looks I have always found her very sexy. Not small not fat. I have nothing to go off of as I haven't seen her in a very long time. But once she was my to go to. I will report back It may be a very short session as IV been out of the game for quite awhile.

  3. #13807

    The very best around here

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobnaplesguy  [View Original Post]
    Let me say thank you Corn Hauler for sharing your wonderful find with us.

    I was able to spend some time the other day with Scarlett. She is the real deal and a pleasure to spend time with. All of the posts about her are on point. I am looking forward to many more fun times together her.

    She would certainly be fun to enjoy with another member, if you are up to it let us know.

    Just remember keep dreaming of Scarlett AKA the waterfall.
    She's absolutely amazing the very best one around here, especially in the water feel like I'm being water boarded.

  4. #13806

    Reeks scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    She lays her breasts as small yet the pic features a nice rack. Red flag to me. Also, the extras statement screams hocus from the second you enter the room.

  5. #13805

    Happy endings


  6. #13804

    Ms. Flaker

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBoner  [View Original Post]
    She's actually pretty hot, is she real?
    She will have you go on loops to try to facetime you to see how you look and see if you're real. Maybe ask to see your private area to confirm during the video chat. If not she will not see you. Have you do the run around and have you drive up just for her to go ghost and randomly block your number. Waste of time. Had 2 phones and done it twice.

  7. #13803

    Real? Not sure, but definite upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBoner  [View Original Post]
    She's actually pretty hot, is she real?
    Not sure if she is real, but my buddy was quoted an extra 100 roses for BBBJ in comms. He passed.

  8. #13802
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Fort'a for a pair of her FRESHLY worn panties. Wonder how much more if they include skid marks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...r/639642198957
    She's actually pretty hot, is she real?

  9. #13801

    Hit the jackpot!

    Fort'a for a pair of her FRESHLY worn panties. Wonder how much more if they include skid marks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...r/639642198957

  10. #13800

    Scarlett

    Let me say thank you Corn Hauler for sharing your wonderful find with us.

    I was able to spend some time the other day with Scarlett. She is the real deal and a pleasure to spend time with. All of the posts about her are on point. I am looking forward to many more fun times together her.

    She would certainly be fun to enjoy with another member, if you are up to it let us know.

    Just remember keep dreaming of Scarlett AKA the waterfall.

  11. #13799

    Discussions about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't get the job done. Lousy head game and went to HJ early.

    Decent looking older gal, good attitude and nice but heart wasn't in it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/980917550795
    Look back a couple of pages in this forum. Several posts about her here.

  12. #13798

    Mariah, ms pretty puss


  13. #13797

    NFM Naughty w a Body

    Couldn't get the job done. Lousy head game and went to HJ early.

    Decent looking older gal, good attitude and nice but heart wasn't in it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/980917550795

  14. #13796
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    I see a link to a video on YT about the police going to a porn star's house in Cape Coral. Say what?

    Yes, a porn actress with a bunch of movies online lives in Cape Coral. I search her name, yep, find plenty of free movies online. And her links to PH and OF etc.

    I keep scrolling and there is her Tryst ad, she lives in Cape Coral. Hot photos. Hot description of what she does with a client.

    WOW.

    I'm thinking I'm going to take a ride across the bridge and see her.

    I keep scrolling. I see her rates. Forget it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/annachambers
    I paid that level of donation once as a treat to myself. It was a pornstar as well but I was actually able to negotiate an entire afternnon of fun for what she claimed was an hourly rate. My only point is you may be surprised how negotiable some of these ladies can be. That said I wouldn't drop that level of donation for her even if it was for an afternoon. Just a bit much for a Cape Coral girl. LMAO.

  15. #13795

    Safe travels!

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I guess all good things must come to a end. Just left Scarletts for the last time till next fall. It was like I said before she squirted like Old faithful and it went passed the towels and partially on my face and I was a distances away. What is really hot is while she was giving me head I put my finger in her butt hole what a surprise it was wet from all the flooding and unbelievably slid right in. What a find it was like a second pussy and it smells sweet real neutral like. I think next time I'm back I'm going to do a little more probing around back there. I'm going to miss venturing over there. So goodbye Sweet Scarlett. Good Luck, Mongers.
    See you next fall CH. As for Scarlett, if you like an anal queen she is the girl. I have only met one other woman that not only can take it like she does but loves it, and that was an SB that became my side piece for a few years. A very rare find. Scarlett is open to most everything and truly loves what she does. She is a keeper.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape