Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 3966 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 59484
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58704

    Just a Number!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I'm 5 ft 6 155 lbs, no beer belly, and was blessed with teen and early adult good looks. I learned a lot about women.
    Love that quote, just a number. My man, that's the way to think of it. You keep doing you and we shall follow, LOL.

    Much respect to you sir. You are wise and share great wisdoms, and are never shy to share what you don't know, willing to learn too.

  2. #58703

    Just a number

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    I knew you were an older guy from posts etc but 78! Man that's awesome. Not to mention the Big O experience. There is something about that big O that just makes you feel like a man that's alive.

    Keep Rocking, Brother!
    I'm 5 ft 6 155 lbs, no beer belly, and was blessed with teen and early adult good looks. I learned a lot about women.

  3. #58702

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have an ATF in a place that is not highly rated. Been seeing her for 2 years now. I groomed her with cash over the years. After reaching. 8 + . 8, I got her to UTC, FIV, but no level 2. The massage is always 10/10 ove. I know this is about the money, even the sounds made by her to make it sound real. I'm 78 she is 45, and a real spinner. She always makes a zipper mouth move when I pay her. Not wanting new customers or any other girls in her place to know. The other girls do give HE. Little touching for them OTC. Today, while dong FIV and playing gently, she grabbed my other hand and put it on her left boob. She has done this before, but today, she pressed my hand down and I could feel her heart pounding. She was making sound like she was experiencing the Big O. I think she proved to me it was real. Her heart was pounding. I'm thinking of all the other times she did it, I never realized, she was showing me it was real. Not to mention my finger wasn't dry.
    I knew you were an older guy from posts etc but 78! Man that's awesome. Not to mention the Big O experience. There is something about that big O that just makes you feel like a man that's alive.

    Keep Rocking, Brother!

  4. #58701

    Vouching for LAN and Cincinnati555

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Not on the inside! LOL. I go to cherry masssge, oasis, and Hong all the time but Lan is my favorite!
    I dropped by LAN a few times based on his reviews and can vouch that Summer is a nice lady, nice looking, and provides a solid L1 service. Requested payment for session up front. No concerns for me on that because I'm not a regular there, but there was also no discussion of tip and no quarrel when giving it to her on the way out. I'll provide an update once I have a chance to try the other lady there. Cheers to Cincinnati555 for providing solid feedback on a place most of us had written off.

  5. #58700
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have an ATF in a place that is not highly rated. Been seeing her for 2 years now. I groomed her with cash over the years. After reaching. 8 + . 8, I got her to UTC, FIV, but no level 2. The massage is always 10/10 ove. I know this is about the money, even the sounds made by her to make it sound real. I'm 78 she is 45, and a real spinner. She always makes a zipper mouth move when I pay her. Not wanting new customers or any other girls in her place to know. The other girls do give HE. Little touching for them OTC. Today, while dong FIV and playing gently, she grabbed my other hand and put it on her left boob. She has done this before, but today, she pressed my hand down and I could feel her heart pounding. She was making sound like she was experiencing the Big O. I think she proved to me it was real. Her heart was pounding. I'm thinking of all the other times she did it, I never realized, she was showing me it was real. Not to mention my finger wasn't dry.
    78! You are awesome my man!

  6. #58699
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I have an ATF in a place that is not highly rated. Been seeing her for 2 years now. I groomed her with cash over the years. After reaching. 8 + . 8, I got her to UTC, FIV, but no level 2. The massage is always 10/10 ove. I know this is about the money, even the sounds made by her to make it sound real. I'm 78 she is 45, and a real spinner. She always makes a zipper mouth move when I pay her. Not wanting new customers or any other girls in her place to know. The other girls do give HE. Little touching for them OTC. Today, while dong FIV and playing gently, she grabbed my other hand and put it on her left boob. She has done this before, but today, she pressed my hand down and I could feel her heart pounding. She was making sound like she was experiencing the Big O. I think she proved to me it was real. Her heart was pounding. I'm thinking of all the other times she did it, I never realized, she was showing me it was real. Not to mention my finger wasn't dry.
    She is human. Even massage women get horny once in a while. Maybe she was and since you seen her for a couple years, maybe she felt comfortable with you. I say see what happens the next couple of times. Maybe this was just a one and done.

  7. #58698
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Is Clara back at Mint or were you speaking from your past encounters?
    Should have specified, Clara in past encounter. Bianca recently.

  8. #58697

    Interesting Event today, Created by my ATF

    I have an ATF in a place that is not highly rated. Been seeing her for 2 years now. I groomed her with cash over the years. After reaching. 8 + . 8, I got her to UTC, FIV, but no level 2. The massage is always 10/10 ove. I know this is about the money, even the sounds made by her to make it sound real. I'm 78 she is 45, and a real spinner. She always makes a zipper mouth move when I pay her. Not wanting new customers or any other girls in her place to know. The other girls do give HE. Little touching for them OTC. Today, while dong FIV and playing gently, she grabbed my other hand and put it on her left boob. She has done this before, but today, she pressed my hand down and I could feel her heart pounding. She was making sound like she was experiencing the Big O. I think she proved to me it was real. Her heart was pounding. I'm thinking of all the other times she did it, I never realized, she was showing me it was real. Not to mention my finger wasn't dry.

  9. #58696

    Clean Early

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin  [View Original Post]
    I'm more of a 10 AM guy and no complaints 😂.
    I like the 10 am open, usually freshly showered therapists.

  10. #58695
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Are you more likely to get a Legit to a L1 if you go after 6 PM? Do they become more adventurous and willing to break rank for some extra money? Especially in places with strict gate keepers that aren't there late.
    I'm more of a 10 AM guy and no complaints 😂.

  11. #58694

    Later in Legit

    Are you more likely to get a Legit to a L1 if you go after 6 PM? Do they become more adventurous and willing to break rank for some extra money? Especially in places with strict gate keepers that aren't there late.

  12. #58693

    Royal Massage in Johns Creek

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    She was there last week when I was there.
    Ok thanks.

    I'll try again.

  13. #58692

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by Ja3415  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened with Royal Massage in Johns Creek? I called a couple of days and nobody answered then to drove by and lights out and door locked. I am trying to find Linda she used to bring her dogs to work. Does anyone know where she is?
    She was there last week when I was there.

  14. #58691

    Is Cobb / Cherokee just a no-go?

    I know there have been some serious crackdowns in Cobb county, but is Sunshine on bells ferry still going strong? Is this area just a no-go zone nowadays? Used to visit there and Lu's on Cobb parkway, getting the itch but don't want to try my luck too far.

  15. #58690

    Royal massage johns creek

    Anyone know what happened with Royal Massage in Johns Creek? I called a couple of days and nobody answered then to drove by and lights out and door locked. I am trying to find Linda she used to bring her dogs to work. Does anyone know where she is?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape