Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 24024
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23484

    Lucid

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    Throwback Thursday and this MILF could definitely throw it back.

    Does anyone know what happened to Lucid? She was always a great workout and would ask for more. She seemed to really enjoy her work.
    Last time I spoke to her earlier this year, she had retired and moved to Springfield to help take care of a family member. Doesn't sound like she has any plans of ever returning to the scene.

  2. #23483

    Jackpot

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/207217271

    Hit up a lcs and got the girl in the picture, albeit slightly darker skin tone. If you're a boob person maybe pass on this girl, if you're into girls who look they were plucked out of your local mall this is your gal, 5'7" very skinny, A cups, nice butt no man made anything, nice and snug down below, trimmed Bush. A few tats, the face of a fresh teen, legal age despite the youthful appearance braces as well if it's your thing. She's leaving Saturday so have at it. Moderate amount of English so communication can be a little iffy. Treat her nice!

  3. #23482

    Lucid MILF Stafford

    Throwback Thursday and this MILF could definitely throw it back.

    Does anyone know what happened to Lucid? She was always a great workout and would ask for more. She seemed to really enjoy her work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0058.jpeg‎  

  4. #23481

    Many shades of red

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    When I met her, the demons were there and she's definitely hard to get a hold of. I got ghosted a few times, haven't returned but that's mostly because I'm not in the area these days. Used to work down by Quantico bl
    Believe the red I'm referring to is older and might be a stripper that does extras on the side. See my screenshot in my previous post. There's a little red, but she's definitely the one in Spotsylvania and much younger.

  5. #23480
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Last I knew was squatting in Fredericksburg. Comms are spotty and commonly ghosts. If you can get her locked down not a bad time. Demons come and go but mostly prevalent.
    When I met her I believe it’s the same red head. the demons were there and she's definitely hard to get a hold of. I got ghosted a few times, haven't returned but that's mostly because I'm not in the area these days. Used to work down by Quantico bl

  6. #23479
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Story time. Booked an upscale member of an agency that I have used many times. Texted handler and everything was going smooth and normal, was given time and location. Pull up to this very familiar place and I back into a spot so I have a view of the buildings.
    This also happen to me one time at this place three or four years ago. There were a couple of police cars in the front of the place with the silent on but no sound.

    It was my first time here and I was waiting for the room in my car. It was about 6-8 car spots behind in the parking lot. Well, they can't see me. After the handler gave me the room I told them that there were police cars here and I said that I will wait for them to go first. They understand and it took me about 10-15 minutes more to watch the situation before I walk in to the room.

    Happy time though.

  7. #23478
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    She popped up on my Snap and I'd wager I've seen her on the board and / or one of the sites like STG or Tryst. Couldn't locate her anywhere. Anyone able to throw me a bone or two about her? TIA!
    Last I knew was squatting in Fredericksburg. Comms are spotty and commonly ghosts. If you can get her locked down not a bad time. Demons come and go but mostly prevalent.

  8. #23477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesAtHome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has tried this girl? Haven't sand anything in her and wanted to check with the group before taking the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chant...e/138214907337
    Link is dead and the only thing I find on STG when I search "bubbly" in Dulles is Paige Dwyer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...h/927685800855

    Is that who you saw? Or do you have updated contact info?

  9. #23476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethylwood  [View Original Post]
    When was this?
    Yesterday (May 6) 12:30 pm.

  10. #23475
    Quote Originally Posted by MavDog2  [View Original Post]
    S / O to StuckNmiddle for the contact.

    Was able to get booked recently. It's a bit of a drive from MD, but no biggie. IMO it's well worth it.

    First impressions. Very cute, GND. The pictures don't do her justice. And as someone who usually goes with J-girls or K-girls from NoVA agencies, having someone with good English is a major plus.

    Quick LEO check, then headed to bedroom. Had on a simple summer dress with nothing underneath.

    BBBJ was very good. Didn't get BLS, but her technique with her tongue and DT. Much appreciated, and got me to the edge very quick.

    Could've busted early many times and had to slow her down. (I almost wish there was a head-only option, but imo it'd be a waste of a visit.).

    Moved to the main event. CG was great and could've busted there too, but I held back for position change.

    She mentioned her flexibility and brought her legs up to her head for mish. I didn't last much longer and blasted a week's worth of baby batter.

    Real cool chick. Depending on my schedule / work, I'll repeat soon enough. For those of you who have shorter drives, I'd be visiting far more if I were in your shoes.
    Glad you got to see her. Cool chick. The more you see her the more perks you get.

    Stay safe.

  11. #23474
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesAtHome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has tried this girl? Haven't sand anything in her and wanted to check with the group before taking the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chant...e/138214907337
    When I reached out the comms were spotty. She wouldn't say what the damage was. Idk about service. I'm not a fan of showing up without some kinda info on what the damage going to be. If you do find hmu. She looks like she could suck a golf ball through a hose LOL.

  12. #23473

    Bubbly Blonde Chantilly

    Anyone has tried this girl? Haven't séand anything in her and wanted to check with the group before taking the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chant...e/138214907337

  13. #23472

    When?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Story time. Booked an upscale member of an agency that I have used many times. Texted handler and everything was going smooth and normal, was given time and location. Pull up to this very familiar place and I back into a spot so I have a view of the buildings.
    When was this?

  14. #23471

    Emerson

    S / O to StuckNmiddle for the contact.

    Was able to get booked recently. It's a bit of a drive from MD, but no biggie. IMO it's well worth it.

    First impressions. Very cute, GND. The pictures don't do her justice. And as someone who usually goes with J-girls or K-girls from NoVA agencies, having someone with good English is a major plus.

    Quick LEO check, then headed to bedroom. Had on a simple summer dress with nothing underneath.

    BBBJ was very good. Didn't get BLS, but her technique with her tongue and DT. Much appreciated, and got me to the edge very quick.

    Could've busted early many times and had to slow her down. (I almost wish there was a head-only option, but imo it'd be a waste of a visit.).

    Moved to the main event. CG was great and could've busted there too, but I held back for position change.

    She mentioned her flexibility and brought her legs up to her head for mish. I didn't last much longer and blasted a week's worth of baby batter.

    Real cool chick. Depending on my schedule / work, I'll repeat soon enough. For those of you who have shorter drives, I'd be visiting far more if I were in your shoes.

  15. #23470

    Npng

    Saw No Pain No Gain the other day and she was great as always. But, she mentioned that business has been slow at her usual spot. Asian girls next door have been pumping out 10-12 of you degens a day while she's lucky to get 1 or 2. Help a girl out, we all know what a gem she is. Would hate to lose her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape