Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 22142
-
05-08-26 12:18 #20927Senior Member

Posts: 590Sorry meant to say she dances Night Shift at Cricket. But she has bounced around a bit. I even saw her at Bogarts a few months ago.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 12:16 #20926Senior Member

Posts: 590Alright lets switch gears other than reading about Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon going on about abbreviations.
MY IG algorithm has determined I'm a prev so I see all the local girls popping up on my feed. I believe I remember seeing this one at BTs on a late night voyage anybody have any experience with her?
I know I remember seeing her in person I just can't remember which one.
-
05-07-26 23:18 #20925Senior Member

Posts: 384Decoder Ring talk is not allowed here outside the official forum abbreviations
I agree with Electro, this is annoying.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
This "Behind The Scenes" decoder ring nonsense is not allowed here, and the website owner has mass-deleted accounts in the past for this nonsense, as recently as Indianapolis. The official abbreviations are in the website menu, which have been them same since the late 90's and early 2000's on this site. We've been here for decades to share clear details on where to buy pussy, not jerk each other around.
Markovitz named the Dearborn BT's after Booby Trap's when he bought the club in the early 90's. He still owned Booby Traps on 8 mile at the time. He also a BT's in Miami started by the same owner, still wearing the Booby Trap brand on the sign. It is the circuit most girls cycle back and forth between when you hear a Dancer say she is headed to Miami.
-
05-07-26 22:17 #20924Senior Member

Posts: 977Killing any hope I still had that it would reopen someday.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 22:10 #20923Senior Member

Posts: 590Henry VIII South demolition
It was posted on the downriver FB page and everyone was having a field day with the jokes.
Originally Posted by MojoFallin
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 22:06 #20922Senior Member

Posts: 590Night shift at LS.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:59 #20921Senior Member

Posts: 352Does she work nightshift or dayshift?
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:02 #20920Senior Member

Posts: 1028Reasonable question. I've slowed down a bit. I'm in my 70's now. Based on my most recent visit to BT's, I recommend Demonic at BT's for a very good performer. But I do have nearly 1,000 posts on USASG and about 250 reviews on TUSCL.
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
My point was simple: there is no need to disguise the name of strip clubs. Just say BT's, not "the behind the scenes club. " I hope I didn't obscure that message by my attempt to create some humorous coded names for other well known Detroit clubs.
-
05-07-26 17:36 #20919Senior Member

Posts: 109Wow that's amazing, Cool. Now can we hear your contribution and feedback from.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
The clubs? You never made one.
-
05-07-26 15:36 #20918Senior Member

Posts: 206Henry South
Did they have the bio haz mat team there during renovation? LOL.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 15:11 #20917Senior Member

Posts: 590Henry VIII South
Being renovated into a clinic. Building has been stripped completely down now.
Originally Posted by Qetuo
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 14:24 #20916Senior Member

Posts: 217Henry's South
I noticed major building renovations. Another club going in there?
-
05-07-26 14:05 #20915Senior Member

Posts: 35Harley was a regular for me for a year. I'm not really usually into the fake butt / boobs but I got along with her really well. She will definitely go below 4.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 12:51 #20914Senior Member

Posts: 590Oddly enough its about a year old. But you know these girls have mastered the art of angling themselves in the picture to look there best. But she has gotten thicker over the years.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 12:42 #20913Senior Member

Posts: 590The latina sounds like Harley from your description. Chatted with her at the table once, and on my next visit she rushed me as soon as I got in the door. I entertained her with 2 dances to see how the BBL felt. I was curious so I asked her how much for everything and she said $400. I thanked her for the dances and B-lined it out of there. She then countered with the ever popular "well how much do you have? By then it was to late. The thrill was gone.
Originally Posted by SolarD
[View Original Post]
Glad you enjoyed Becky. Fun girl. Recent pics and the last one is a little older pic of her.











Reply With Quote




