Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20924
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Being renovated into a clinic. Building has been stripped completely down now.
    Killing any hope I still had that it would reopen someday.

  2. #20923

    Henry VIII South demolition

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoFallin  [View Original Post]
    Did they have the bio haz mat team there during renovation? LOL.
    It was posted on the downriver FB page and everyone was having a field day with the jokes.

  3. #20922
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Does she work nightshift or dayshift?
    Night shift at LS.

  4. #20921
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Oddly enough its about a year old. But you know these girls have mastered the art of angling themselves in the picture to look there best. But she has gotten thicker over the years.
    Does she work nightshift or dayshift?

  5. #20920
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's amazing, Cool. Now can we hear your contribution and feedback from.

    The clubs? You never made one.
    Reasonable question. I've slowed down a bit. I'm in my 70's now. Based on my most recent visit to BT's, I recommend Demonic at BT's for a very good performer. But I do have nearly 1,000 posts on USASG and about 250 reviews on TUSCL.

    My point was simple: there is no need to disguise the name of strip clubs. Just say BT's, not "the behind the scenes club. " I hope I didn't obscure that message by my attempt to create some humorous coded names for other well known Detroit clubs.

  6. #20919
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Exactly my point. Most of us have never heard of Behind the Scenes as code for BT's. Seems unnecessary to code the club names. We'll all need decoder rings.

    I forgot to suggest a code for one of my favorite clubs:

    The Tarmac generally has good talent.
    Wow that's amazing, Cool. Now can we hear your contribution and feedback from.

    The clubs? You never made one.

  7. #20918

    Henry South

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Being renovated into a clinic. Building has been stripped completely down now.
    Did they have the bio haz mat team there during renovation? LOL.

  8. #20917

    Henry VIII South

    Quote Originally Posted by Qetuo  [View Original Post]
    I noticed major building renovations. Another club going in there?
    Being renovated into a clinic. Building has been stripped completely down now.

  9. #20916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 217

    Henry's South

    I noticed major building renovations. Another club going in there?

  10. #20915
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    The latina sounds like Harley from your description. Chatted with her at the table once, and on my next visit she rushed me as soon as I got in the door. I entertained her with 2 dances to see how the BBL felt. I was curious so I asked her how much for everything and she said $400. I thanked her for the dances and B-lined it out of there. She then countered with the ever popular "well how much do you have? By then it was to late. The thrill was gone.

    Glad you enjoyed Becky. Fun girl. Recent pics and the last one is a little older pic of her.
    Harley was a regular for me for a year. I'm not really usually into the fake butt / boobs but I got along with her really well. She will definitely go below 4.

  11. #20914
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    Daisy has been at Criket for at least the last 5 years. I have never sampled her but I know others who have and they were generally satisfied with the session but not in a hurry to repeat. I believe her donation was normal for Criket.

    I would have never recognized her from the first picture. That must be before she had her kids.

    MM.
    Oddly enough its about a year old. But you know these girls have mastered the art of angling themselves in the picture to look there best. But she has gotten thicker over the years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-07 124647.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-07 124620.jpg‎  

  12. #20913
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarD  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time and went to LS, arrived around 2 pm. Haven't been to the club in a long time, didn't recognize any of the girls besides a Latina with a BBL and a face I wasn't attracted to. Overall good mixture of girls imo. Briefly spoke to a freckled spinner who looked good on stage but when she got closer to me she looked pretty worn out. Black girl from Miami came up and was talking good game, but I was in the mood for vanilla which she spied by my behavior.

    Becky arrived and we talked quite a bit before deciding to go back. She's white, great fat ass IMO, nice tits, okay face. She has a wide open menu (except nothing goes in her butt). I was really in the mood for some strange, had quite a bit of pent up tension for her. I wanted to try the big room but somebody was already pounding away in there. Got a regular room instead, she immediately stripped everything off and began a high contact dance. I confided at the table and again in the booth I was interested in DATY and licking her asshole and feet, feet were a bit sweaty because of the boots / socks she was wearing but I liked that. Going down on her was enjoyable, front and back door was odorless and she let me go at it for a few minutes, not too much fake moaning, she got really wet and I was in heaven. Switched to do some Russian, then she let me run my raw meat between her ass cheeks which was really exciting. CBJ which was good, I'm usually quick so had to slow her down a few times. Then moved to rcg and she pounded away until I filled the bag. Interestingly (at least to me), she got her rubber from the bouncer instead of having her own or asking me if I had one (I did). I know. I probably paid too much, $360, but thoroughly enjoyed myself, was back there 20 minutes. Not sure if I'd repeat based on price but the experience was really good. Looking for more girls stacked up like that who I can eat and out and pound.
    The latina sounds like Harley from your description. Chatted with her at the table once, and on my next visit she rushed me as soon as I got in the door. I entertained her with 2 dances to see how the BBL felt. I was curious so I asked her how much for everything and she said $400. I thanked her for the dances and B-lined it out of there. She then countered with the ever popular "well how much do you have? By then it was to late. The thrill was gone.

    Glad you enjoyed Becky. Fun girl. Recent pics and the last one is a little older pic of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-07 122118.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-07 122053.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-07 122837.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-07 123056.jpg‎  

  13. #20912

    Landing strip day shift

    Had some free time and went to LS, arrived around 2 pm. Haven't been to the club in a long time, didn't recognize any of the girls besides a Latina with a BBL and a face I wasn't attracted to. Overall good mixture of girls imo. Briefly spoke to a freckled spinner who looked good on stage but when she got closer to me she looked pretty worn out. Black girl from Miami came up and was talking good game, but I was in the mood for vanilla which she spied by my behavior.

    Becky arrived and we talked quite a bit before deciding to go back. She's white, great fat ass IMO, nice tits, okay face. She has a wide open menu (except nothing goes in her butt). I was really in the mood for some strange, had quite a bit of pent up tension for her. I wanted to try the big room but somebody was already pounding away in there. Got a regular room instead, she immediately stripped everything off and began a high contact dance. I confided at the table and again in the booth I was interested in DATY and licking her asshole and feet, feet were a bit sweaty because of the boots / socks she was wearing but I liked that. Going down on her was enjoyable, front and back door was odorless and she let me go at it for a few minutes, not too much fake moaning, she got really wet and I was in heaven. Switched to do some Russian, then she let me run my raw meat between her ass cheeks which was really exciting. CBJ which was good, I'm usually quick so had to slow her down a few times. Then moved to rcg and she pounded away until I filled the bag. Interestingly (at least to me), she got her rubber from the bouncer instead of having her own or asking me if I had one (I did). I know. I probably paid too much, $360, but thoroughly enjoyed myself, was back there 20 minutes. Not sure if I'd repeat based on price but the experience was really good. Looking for more girls stacked up like that who I can eat and out and pound.

  14. #20911
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    Whoa, not a spinner in the bunch.
    I'm starting to think you don't read my post. I clearly stated that these are girls I recognized from the Players IG page, but did not reflect the girls I saw working at the club who were but I don't have there IG page. LOL.

  15. #20910
    Quote Originally Posted by PinheadLarry  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, Flight Club has pretty girls, yes, but they are missing flavor, missing personality, and somehow they are most expensive of all clubs.

    If it is afternoon, I would recommend BT's. If it is nighttime, then I would recommend Landing Strip.

    And if your group does not care about extras, then Legends downtown is also option.
    Solid advice right there. It's all about the reputations that each of those clubs have, even though the talent floats between them, the expected prices always seem to stay the same, currently I'm avoiding FC just because the talent isn't good enough for their prices, but they never budge, LS is a little cheaper and better talent, BT's is a budget friendly place to always find a sure thing though. Legends is great if you don't want extras, especially if there's a game in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape