Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23931

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if she's going to hook back up with Molly. That would not be good for her.

    DREAM hooked back up with ROXIE not sure that reunion was a good hook up either.
    I saw a new review on call escort for her confirmed massive weight increase and didn't sound like a good time. I'd be very surprised if her and Molly hooked up considering their break up.

    As far as dream, I've seen her for years and she's great. But I agree, the Roxie roommate isn't the best.

  2. #23930

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    I wish I knew what happened to her. Her and I actually were really cool for mad years. She would always go out of her way to see me. Definitely got head from her at the adult book store she worked at off 40 multiple times. She always made sure to catch every drop!
    By any chance do you remember what name she went by?

  3. #23929
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Last month I heard Bri was circling the drain. I don't know if she's still among the living. That being said, I find it difficult to sympathize with someone who's been repeating many of the same stupid mistakes for 10-11 years.
    I think she's actually in rehab right now. Then again a lot of these girls go in, multiple times. Doesn't stick.

  4. #23928

    Lyn's Transformation

    It appears Lyn finally updated her photos after what seemed like years of recycling the same old ass ones. Judging from the new uploads, she's fully committed to the junkie weight loss program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9303.jpg‎   IMG_9305.jpg‎  

  5. #23927

    Bri Formerly of Crofton

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Is Kay Kay's sister still alive? I've never had sisters or mom / daughter.

    Both are on my fucketlist.
    Last month I heard Bri was circling the drain. I don't know if she's still among the living. That being said, I find it difficult to sympathize with someone who's been repeating many of the same stupid mistakes for 10-11 years.

  6. #23926
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerLong89  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the famous Izzy is back. I've reached out and haven't heard back yet but it was always hard texting in my experience. Also looks like she's gained a good bit of weight:

    https://callescort.org/410-210-3900
    I wonder if she's going to hook back up with Molly. That would not be good for her.

    DREAM hooked back up with ROXIE not sure that reunion was a good hook up either.

  7. #23925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Nova love

    Has anyone seen her? I have an appointment sometime this weekend set up with her!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovemenova

  8. #23924
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerLong89  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the famous Izzy is back. I've reached out and haven't heard back yet but it was always hard texting in my experience. Also looks like she's gained a good bit of weight:

    https://callescort.org/410-210-3900
    I texted her earlier and she came with wanting a deposit to see her. So I don't know if it's actually her or someone claiming to be her to scam people. I obviously did not send a deposit.

  9. #23923
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluwave13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one? Not a looker but used to give amazing head.
    I see her on the crawler out Catonsville area. Just didn't know if she was real or not. Shit chunky, with a huge ass.. Every now and again I look for a fat girl eater. Ain't nothing like fat girl head is what they say..

  10. #23922

    Don't know

    I wish I knew what happened to her. Her and I actually were really cool for mad years. She would always go out of her way to see me. Definitely got head from her at the adult book store she worked at off 40 multiple times. She always made sure to catch every drop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cluwave13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one? Not a looker but used to give amazing head.

  11. #23921

    Izzy

    Looks like the famous Izzy is back. I've reached out and haven't heard back yet but it was always hard texting in my experience. Also looks like she's gained a good bit of weight:

    https://callescort.org/410-210-3900

  12. #23920
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrlife69  [View Original Post]
    Well, haven't heard from her in quite a while. I know she wasn't doing well. But they don't perform together anyway. I've tried many times. Seen both of them individually but they would never work together.
    So I just realized that I've already seen Bri. Didn't realize she was ever in Crofton so I was confused. It makes sense now because when I saw Kay, I thought she looked like Bri a little bit. The last time I saw her was in the same area as well. So I guess I can cross sisters off my fucketlist. Never imagined trying to get them both at the same time.

  13. #23919
    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    She's still roaming? What's her spawn point?
    I don't know what that is, but she's in the Pikesville / park heights area.

  14. #23918
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her for the first time. She was jonesin / fidgeting the entire ride. Didn't rush but def wanted to hurry up. She's not a sex worker, she's a fleshlight.

    You can def tell she was from the streets. I should have did a forum search first but I was lazy. Overall experience wasn't bad, just wasn't great. If I needed a quick nut, she would suffice.
    She's still roaming? What's her spawn point?

  15. #23917
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Wait really? When did that change? Oh shit you're right. I just looked up all my old spots.

    TK, Cherry, Rising Sun, VIP. They're all closed. Fkkk. Looks like Angel Spanin College Park might still be open.

    As far as UTRs. Doesn't having a thread or forum for them defeat the purpose. I always assumed it's a barter system when it comes to them.

    Word of mouth, referral system. That fact aside. I'm sure with all the places closing up, slim pickings on sites, street girls getting worse.

    A lot of fellas might be gatekeeping and I don't blame them.
    Perhaps its a different to compared to Orlando forums. The guys there don't hog instead serve as the first line of defense and only share info with senior members.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape