Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24296
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    She was a little Hottie, but she didn't enjoy what she was doing. She reminded me of a chic I knew years ago that was hot-one too. She usually wouldn't make a sound & I still liked it! LOL. Maybe the tightest pussy I have ever found. She used a lot of lube. At least she was clean & would do the deal. I'd go back tonight if she were still in town. Thanks, g.
    Was this the "gymnast" chick with dark hair and barely 5 ft? Hairy downstairs?

    If so, I remember her working at P. T's club a few years back.

  2. #24295

    At least I know it wasn't only me!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a bit. She was hot but pretty much starfish.
    She was a little Hottie, but she didn't enjoy what she was doing. She reminded me of a chic I knew years ago that was hot-one too. She usually wouldn't make a sound & I still liked it! LOL. Maybe the tightest pussy I have ever found. She used a lot of lube. At least she was clean & would do the deal. I'd go back tonight if she were still in town. Thanks, g.

  3. #24294
    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    Anderson BBW. Roxxy.

    Curious if anyone has info on her. She says she has another girl with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/843844739335
    Pass. Thats all I would sy.

  4. #24293
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I was recalling a provider that was working in the general area of the Pyramids about a year or so ago. She was a little Hottie that advertised every day for several months. I think she used the name Brooke. , if I remember correctly. She advertised as being 19 year old But she was a little older than that I always thought. Had a smoking little body & a tight kitty. Anyone happen to know what became of her. Just all at once she was gone. Had too many rules but I always enjoyed my visits anyway. Passed by where she worked this week & thought I'd ask if anyone has any info. Thanks In advance, g.
    Haven't seen her in a bit. She was hot but pretty much starfish.

  5. #24292

    New BBW Anderson

    Anderson BBW. Roxxy.

    Curious if anyone has info on her. She says she has another girl with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/843844739335

  6. #24291
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I was recalling a provider that was working in the general area of the Pyramids about a year or so ago. She was a little Hottie that advertised every day for several months. I think she used the name Brooke. , if I remember correctly. She advertised as being 19 year old But she was a little older than that I always thought. Had a smoking little body & a tight kitty. Anyone happen to know what became of her. Just all at once she was gone. Had too many rules but I always enjoyed my visits anyway. Passed by where she worked this week & thought I'd ask if anyone has any info. Thanks In advance, g.
    I believe she was from Ft Wayne, might be able to find some info looking in that area.

  7. #24290

    About a year ago

    I was recalling a provider that was working in the general area of the Pyramids about a year or so ago. She was a little Hottie that advertised every day for several months. I think she used the name Brooke. , if I remember correctly. She advertised as being 19 year old But she was a little older than that I always thought. Had a smoking little body & a tight kitty. Anyone happen to know what became of her. Just all at once she was gone. Had too many rules but I always enjoyed my visits anyway. Passed by where she worked this week & thought I'd ask if anyone has any info. Thanks In advance, g.

  8. #24289

    Lolo MIA

    She's been MIA for a couple months now. Anyone know what's up? Visiting uncle? Boyfriend? Visits were hit or miss, but was craving seeing those tits again LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luvsumlo

  9. #24288

    Lia real?

    An hour with my face buried in her ass would be $$$ well spent. Anyone out there able to vouch for her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207255218

  10. #24287

    Here's a link

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I made contact with Trey see photo ad and she is easy to set up meet with. No deposit, $3 all in. Incall is in rough part of town. Tempted but hesitant.

    Anyone been with her? Advice on meet up??
    And I'd be real surprised if she's real or the person in the pictures.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207215551

  11. #24286
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her at her apartment in the near east side. The apartment is very safe and clean. She looks exactly like her second picture in her ad. She is cute and smelled nice. Her body is definitely bbw and has those giant tits. She does have small nipples so nothing really to suck on. She offered a massage and I would just skip it. It was just lotioning me up for about 3 minutes. Her BBBJ is solid. She does offer titty fucking. She does have a nice pussy and it does not have fishy smell. It didn't really smell like anything. I did hh but next time I would just do QV. Performance was very GFE and pussy felt great. I will repeat at 1. 2. She is a nice woman that yaps a bit but sane and eager to please which is becoming more and more rare.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/206938621
    Was BB available.

  12. #24285

    Eva Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    After a long time of not seeing her advertise much, I saw she had a Tryst ad up, contacted her the other day, and managed to see her today.

    She told me she's working less frequently lately, and seldom does incall anymore, but is available for outcall. She's among the best Indy has to offer. I personally think she is the best, but everyone has their own preferences.

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-rose
    Definitely a sexy fun lady. But I'd be afraid she may die of ink poisoning during a hot session!

  13. #24284

    Tall drink of water

    Guys, I made contact with Trey see photo ad and she is easy to set up meet with. No deposit, $3 all in. Incall is in rough part of town. Tempted but hesitant.

    Anyone been with her? Advice on meet up??

  14. #24283
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    After a long time of not seeing her advertise much, I saw she had a Tryst ad up, contacted her the other day, and managed to see her today.

    She told me she's working less frequently lately, and seldom does incall anymore, but is available for outcall. She's among the best Indy has to offer. I personally think she is the best, but everyone has their own preferences.

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-rose
    I agree 100%. I usually don't see anyone more than once or twice, just because I like variety. But I did see her a handful of times a couple of years ago before she raised her donations. Absolutely a GFE experience and one of the best.

  15. #24282

    Eva Rose

    After a long time of not seeing her advertise much, I saw she had a Tryst ad up, contacted her the other day, and managed to see her today.

    She told me she's working less frequently lately, and seldom does incall anymore, but is available for outcall. She's among the best Indy has to offer. I personally think she is the best, but everyone has their own preferences.

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-rose

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape