Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 6081
-
05-18-26 22:33 #5916Senior Member

Posts: 90We all totally understand. These people are ruining their own reputations Just like with any business: if the service is terriible, move on, do not go back. You will find a better option.
Originally Posted by Sagesmile
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:47 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 67Selena Anyone?
I have seen Selena post for awhile, but have seen no reports on her. Has anyone seen her? If I can get ahold of her I may TOFTT. Thanks all.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/034276536545
-
05-16-26 21:16 #5914Regular Member

Posts: 13Annoyed Rant
Hey so bear with me, I'm just a little annoyed today and needed to vent to you guys cause you're the only ones that understand LOL so yesterday I started trying to dream. Let's just say I hit up a few options cause I know some can be flaky. How is it all the ones I tried would start communication and all ended the same. We set up time and place and when it was time none of them responded. All went ghost. And I'm talking about at least 5-8 options. Most of them said oh cool I'm about to leave and then crickets. One called me back at 5 am to tell me sorry she fell asleep and they'd head my way now. Was a complete no show and never messaged me back. So I started trying again today, hitting up many options to the point the pickings started getting slim. Literally all day today I got the same exact results. Even people that were reviewed good on here just disappeared after literally telling me they were otw. At this point I feel like I'm losing my mind LOL how could each one I hit up be a fail. It's low-key maddening. Anyway if anyone has any actual reliable dreams please DM me or lmk I just want someone steady. This whole run around drives me nuts anyway thanks for checking out my rant and sorry about that.
-
05-16-26 17:21 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 61All clear now.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 07:25 #5912Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks!
I'm glad someone posted about this. I was trying to dream of her all day yesterday. We texted for awhile and set up a time and then she just ghosted me the entire day. Then about 530 am she calls me to tell me she fell asleep and can still come if I wanted. I said sure she said she's on the way. It's been about two hours and once again ghosted no texts no call. Is the dream worth the effort?
Originally Posted by GlizzyGulpper2
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 19:03 #5911Regular Member

Posts: 2Raven Jade
My second time ever trying to meet with one of these gals. She was so geeked out that she looked and sounded like a zombie walked I peeled out after setting up a pickup. Most of the pics are at least 3-4 years old. Her uncle LEO found out she was whipping around a stolen car with some friends that all had a bunch of stuff that causes serious demons. Stay away. I heard the same uncle LEO from a few states over wants her to come on home and is actively looking for her, here. Stay safe boys.
Originally Posted by Jlintz
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 18:53 #5910Regular Member

Posts: 2Malorie
Goes by the name of Malorie. She has bad demons and not in a cute way. FILTHY motel room she was living out of when I dreamed of her. She waddled out to grab more towels from the office to lay over the bed because it was was fucking nasty. I had the 'gots to see it through, my boy' mentality because I was on there verge of suicide and decided I should get some pussy and decide after that. I ironically decided to not kill myself after the most starfish ass experience. She complained about her daughter, who also has demons the, entire time we were at it. Insane. It was my first time ever meeting up with someone in her line of work. Ran into her in public the other day and thought, damn, I got to warn the fellas.
Originally Posted by CarterCounty
[View Original Post]
Her tryst link - https://tryst.link/escort/pandasworld.
Stay away.
-
05-15-26 16:52 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 91Honey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/324435820760
Been in contact with this one. Outcall only available option. Got her to agree to a carplay since I can't host and neither can she. Sent me an address to the middle of the woods of marion for a meet up spot. Not a problem but she also won't verify with face pic only calls. Says she has lots of positive reviews but have checked in hickory and asheville forum and not a single one. My common sense says this is a fake account or a sting. Stay safe everyone unless you have seen her please share info.
-
05-15-26 15:59 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 586Clear your inbox
Hey Ultimate, you may want to do some DM pruning.
Originally Posted by UltimateMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 23:10 #5907Senior Member

Posts: 70Yes. Legit. I dreamed of her a week or so ago. Pictures are accurate. Jr was being recalcitrant but she worked with me so I appreciated that.
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 11:23 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 156Legit?
Ad looks legit and she looks good. Anyone try it out yet? Could be bait and switch or setup.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/872416409898
-
05-07-26 12:38 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 57Any info?
Big Booty Energy All Day and Night Long!
Female escort in Asheville https://share.google/0tIGOwDbmOsDbq36K.
-
05-06-26 15:36 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 39Female can't wait to see you
I have posted a very positive review on her a few months ago. Great attitude, great BBBJCIM, not a clock watcher, excellent hygene, very flexible. YMMV. Good luck.
Originally Posted by CarterCounty
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 08:26 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 57Any info on this one?
Available all morning, afternoon, & night! Let's have fu.
Female escort in Asheville https://share.google/LoDjqginb2qgiVOls.
-
05-06-26 08:23 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 57Little help please
Hello fellow mongers. I'm coming through your area tomorrow on the way to Cherokee and back. Can you guys post a few of the good local talent for me please? Not looking for too heavy set or girls who don't have a place to do the deed. And nothing crazy expensive. TIA.









Reply With Quote





