Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Something tells me $15 k spent in tits and ass means she won't work for a meager tip. Maybe Benz can bring her out of the parlor and into the bedroom because all money would go to her instead of suki-San. If her talk is as good as her game she won't be at the parlor long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Most want to know how generous I was, my generosity is built different than most. Most girls want my massage and are willing to trade for it.
    This is what she sent when I made the appointment.
    Very much so! I can't wait to have those magic hands on my body.
    Kyra's Message after the appointment is. Today is the first day I didn't wake up screaming in agony in 3 weeks. I might need your services again LOL I'll pay you.

    I can put them to sleep on the table, that's what they want not poking and prodding. When I'm done I wake them up with an ending they can appreciate..
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I tend to avoid all the chatter when no one speaks of the cheddar. How much does she charge?
    Me telling what I pay will not help you make your decision.

    I can tell you the door fee is $80 for 1 hour. I paid $80 for 1 hour, We wouldn't have enough time for a half hour, because she wants me to massage her too.

    I Trade, You'll have to figure out what or how you pay.

    All the pictures in her ad and the one I posted are real. Seeing her naked is a treat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464

  2. #19818

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Kyra.

    I don't need to take her to the bedroom. I get what I need on the table.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464
    I tend to avoid all the chatter when no one speaks of the cheddar. How much does she charge?

  3. #19817

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    Can't find a pic of her and Zoey, do you have a link? Thinking of doing a visit myself to the new location.
    Noticed an ad for her today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/249930010301

  4. #19816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Something tells me $15 k spent in tits and ass means she won't work for a meager tip. Maybe Benz can bring her out of the parlor and into the bedroom because all money would go to her instead of suki-San. If her talk is as good as her game she won't be at the parlor long.
    Kyra.

    I don't need to take her to the bedroom. I get what I need on the table.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_CEC3020C-29F7-415F-AB06-6B07D2582DD5.jpg‎  

  5. #19815
    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Private location.

    I am not aware of a duo partner.
    Thanks Moe.

  6. #19814

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Is Foxy at a Massage Parlor or Hotel? Is she also the woman that used to have a dude as a duo partner?
    Private location.

    I am not aware of a duo partner.

  7. #19813
    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    I paid 140 for hh of her time.
    Is Foxy at a Massage Parlor or Hotel? Is she also the woman that used to have a dude as a duo partner?

  8. #19812

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHood  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is that hot. IDK if that pic is her, but close enough. She's hot and cool, looks like a Playboy centerfold. Her figure is stunning! Beautiful tits, hips and ass, perfect pretty face. Something is telling me she is going to be busy after this post by Benz. I might have to see her again too now, dammit!!
    Something tells me $15 k spent in tits and ass means she won't work for a meager tip. Maybe Benz can bring her out of the parlor and into the bedroom because all money would go to her instead of suki-San. If her talk is as good as her game she won't be at the parlor long.

  9. #19811
    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to spend time with Foxy a few weeks ago. Decided to take the gamble despite the lack of reviews and underwhelming pics. First off she is much better looking than her pics, has that nerdy chick vibe going on and I love it.

    The massage was great, very firm pressure with her hands and topless body pressed against yours. Definitely takes her time.

    The finish is her cuddling you while she takes care of your favorite tool. She's very friendly also offers FS, but I didn't take advantage of that yet.

    She's very friendly. Comms are easy. Nice incall location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/051095202080
    Her pics have peaked my interest but I had never seen a review of her and to be honest I assumed it was a bait and switch. I appreciate the review and TOFTT she will definitely be on my futures list.

    Be safe. JK.

  10. #19810

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much for posting this! I'm going to be in her area later this week and I am really interested in seeing her. I'm going to go for it! What was the donation? I'm interested in FS. Feel free to PM me.

    Thanks again!
    I paid 140 for hh of her time.

  11. #19809

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to spend time with Foxy a few weeks ago. Decided to take the gamble despite the lack of reviews and underwhelming pics. First off she is much better looking than her pics, has that nerdy chick vibe going on and I love it.

    The massage was great, very firm pressure with her hands and topless body pressed against yours. Definitely takes her time.

    The finish is her cuddling you while she takes care of your favorite tool. She's very friendly also offers FS, but I didn't take advantage of that yet.

    She's very friendly. Comms are easy. Nice incall location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/051095202080
    Thank you so much for posting this! I'm going to be in her area later this week and I am really interested in seeing her. I'm going to go for it! What was the donation? I'm interested in FS. Feel free to PM me.

    Thanks again!

  12. #19808

    Foxy

    Had a chance to spend time with Foxy a few weeks ago. Decided to take the gamble despite the lack of reviews and underwhelming pics. First off she is much better looking than her pics, has that nerdy chick vibe going on and I love it.

    The massage was great, very firm pressure with her hands and topless body pressed against yours. Definitely takes her time.

    The finish is her cuddling you while she takes care of your favorite tool. She's very friendly also offers FS, but I didn't take advantage of that yet.

    She's very friendly. Comms are easy. Nice incall location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/051095202080

  13. #19807

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven12  [View Original Post]
    Morning!

    Anyone ever have a massage with Alex?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/462215168929

    Doing some searching the last Alex that was brought up was in 2022 at Bodyworks and apparently moved out of state. So not sure if this one is the same or not. Would love to hear any reports. TY all!
    Did you ever find anything out about Alex? Looks intriguing.

  14. #19806

    No dice

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, I contacted this one - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/722945984840, and she asked for a deposit. I said I don't do deposits and she asked for my real #? I asked why she needed that and she replied, because I won't do a deposit.

    Anyone connect with her?
    Same here, asked for a deposit, stopped responding and I said no.

  15. #19805

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, I contacted this one - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/722945984840, and she asked for a deposit. I said I don't do deposits and she asked for my real #? I asked why she needed that and she replied, because I won't do a deposit.

    Anyone connect with her?
    Her pics are fake and she asks for a deposit. It's 100% a scam. Don't fall for it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape