Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 24546
-
05-07-26 00:35 #23916Senior Member

Posts: 28Well, haven't heard from her in quite a while. I know she wasn't doing well. But they don't perform together anyway. I've tried many times. Seen both of them individually but they would never work together.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 21:59 #23915Senior Member

Posts: 705Wait a minute. Is Crofton Bri, the Slippery When Wet Bri?
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 21:49 #23914Banned Member

Posts: 275[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-06-26 21:34 #23913Senior Member

Posts: 565Jojo
Just to be clear, the 75 was when she first started posting. It's an amount they usually get from the strip clubs after the house gets their share. It's true, she didn't want to give head so I never ended up doing a date.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 21:03 #23912Senior Member

Posts: 705Cool story bro.
Originally Posted by ExcellentNacho
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 18:30 #23911Regular Member

Posts: 9SBBW Headhunter
Does anyone know what happened to this one? Not a looker but used to give amazing head.
-
05-06-26 15:27 #23910Senior Member

Posts: 48She doesn't do raw with you.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 11:46 #23909Regular Member

Posts: 14Caution
Hey guys, said I'd take a break but here we are again. Just dropping by to say be on your guard with this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/617067488674
Pics look a little TGTBT, but was missing some other red flags. I probably shouldn't go into a lot of detail because I don't want to attract the wrong attention. She basically tried to say she wasn't available but she had someone who was. When I asked for details she said, "You won't report my ad will you? I'll let you guys read between the lines there or just send me a message if you're still confused. Also couldn't verify herself or the other person. And I've only met one other provider in Columbia who was UTR for the most part so my spidey senses are tingling with this one. Y'all be safe.
Oh and a report just cause I'm here:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...n/865425617667
Price in the ad was accurate, talked her down to. 60, room was disgusting, didn't provide wipes or a towel to clean up. She has orangutan titties, but at the end of the day the mic work was actually pretty good and her face isn't bad with the lights off. Won't repeat but wasn't the worst experience. Times are hard for a monger who prefers white spinners. I'll even take them thick if they're cute in the face but this area has been awful recently and my semi-UTR has gone missing. If you guys want to throw a dog a bone I'd love you for it but I'm not getting my hopes up. Until next time.
Shadow.
-
05-06-26 11:43 #23908Senior Member

Posts: 705Crofton Brianna
Is Kay Kay's sister still alive? I've never had sisters or mom / daughter.
Both are on my fucketlist.
-
05-06-26 11:37 #23907Senior Member

Posts: 705I just saw her for the first time. She was jonesin / fidgeting the entire ride. Didn't rush but def wanted to hurry up. She's not a sex worker, she's a fleshlight.
Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter
[View Original Post]
You can def tell she was from the streets. I should have did a forum search first but I was lazy. Overall experience wasn't bad, just wasn't great. If I needed a quick nut, she would suffice.
-
05-06-26 11:27 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 705Wait really? When did that change? Oh shit you're right. I just looked up all my old spots.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
TK, Cherry, Rising Sun, VIP. They're all closed. Fkkk. Looks like Angel Spanin College Park might still be open.
As far as UTRs. Doesn't having a thread or forum for them defeat the purpose. I always assumed it's a barter system when it comes to them.
Word of mouth, referral system. That fact aside. I'm sure with all the places closing up, slim pickings on sites, street girls getting worse.
A lot of fellas might be gatekeeping and I don't blame them.
-
05-06-26 10:36 #23905Senior Member

Posts: 837Dang! Too bad she's not a BBFS Creampie cutie, I'd would see her for sure if she was. Not to often you find a wholesome BBFS girl.
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 10:34 #23904Senior Member

Posts: 648Greenbelt AMPs are dead.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
You will have to travel further south in MD or head north to Philly etc.
There is no UTR thread. Baltimore doesn't share well LOL.
-
05-06-26 10:20 #23903Senior Member

Posts: 160I'll take a look at the AMPs mentioned.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
As for JoAnn / Victoria, it has to be her size and age. I think price isn't terrible I've seen some real GPS in Orlando forums and in Tryst.
Whats Baltimore's thread for UTRs? I don't see it on the main page.
-
05-06-26 09:53 #23902Senior Member

Posts: 413Here's some more photos of her from a different ad. Victoria is her name in the ad.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
https://secrethostess.com/11238350/











Reply With Quote





